Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis is destroying me

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I can't stop thinking about her, no amount of black pills seem to make me get over her for long. I am losing sleep over her, I think about her 24/7. It feels like I am being tortured constantly with no break. Why must I suffer this hell :feelsrope:

You're destroying yourself

She had no hand in it

Write her about how you feel. This will end it quickly.

I can't even look at her without dying inside, sending her a note or whatever would be a difficult thing to do.
You will never get her. She is fantasizing about Chad. The earlier you end it in whatever way the better.

Glad I’ve never had one

You're not as blackpilled as you think

Theres no medicine it will stop after shes around you then she gets replaced by the next one.

My biggest oneitis destroyed me and she was the least attractive one. She was a brutal bitch

OP be strong and don't let cuckery to be overwhelmed.

thERe is only one medicine for this affliction

Last edited:
The earlier you end it in whatever way the better.

High IQ.

You should ask your oneitis out. Get brutally rejected. Sure, it will suck. But you need to get over it ASAP. Move on with life.

It's like a stuck band-aid. Rip it off in one go instead of pulling on it bit by bit. Don't torture yourself.

Fuck a prostitute. It cured my oneitis syndrome.

High IQ.

You should ask your oneitis out. Get brutally rejected. Sure, it will suck. But you need to get over it ASAP. Move on with life.

It's like a stuck band-aid. Rip it off in one go instead of pulling on it bit by bit. Don't torture yourself.
Sorry if I sound like a cuck but won't it be awkward encountering her afterwards? She will be like "Lol there is that dude who asked me out" and that might be cringe. But maybe thats not worst than what I currently feel, the bandaid must come off but I am going to have to get into a super low inhibition state to even talk to her.

you want to fuck her more than she doesnt want to be fucked by you....explain it to her after and im sure she'll understand :feelsthink:

The last time i got oneitis was when i was about 22-23 and i was in uni. Fell in love with an alt foid with some big guy bf. I tried to hide it at first but she figured it out immediately and started teasing me, like throwing her hair in my face and stuff like that. There was another chadlite who was heavily flirting with her in class and him and their friends started messing with me, like they would say shit like "this guy is ugly" and laugh but just quiet enough so i can't get up and in their faces about it. Tried to confront them a few times and they denied everything but someone called her bf and he came right there but she talked to him and he just stayed at distance. After that i started getting weird phone calls and some dudes were walking around the place where i live so i bailed outta dodge. I did make some extremely autistic attempt at getting her but only because she gave me what i perceived as some interest, it was really weird. I will never forget a split second side hug she gave me, my brain melted from the pleasure. I knew she did it as a dare or some shit, just to fuck with me but i couldn't care less i was fucking obssessed with her. However in the end she destroyed my soul and i was never the same after that. All of my issues became worse after that. But it made me seek out knowledge and see it stuff like that happened to other men. I used to think i was the only one but i found out countless other men fucked over by women. Due to this i simply can never again develop oneitis, i am immune to it now.

All women are whores. A phenomenon such as “oneitis” should not exist. It is based off of delusion and wishful thinking.

The last time i got oneitis was when i was about 22-23 and i was in uni. Fell in love with an alt foid with some big guy bf. I tried to hide it at first but she figured it out immediately and started teasing me, like throwing her hair in my face and stuff like that. There was another chadlite who was heavily flirting with her in class and him and their friends started messing with me, like they would say shit like "this guy is ugly" and laugh but just quiet enough so i can't get up and in their faces about it. Tried to confront them a few times and they denied everything but someone called her bf and he came right there but she talked to him and he just stayed at distance. After that i started getting weird phone calls and some dudes were walking around the place where i live so i bailed outta dodge. I did make some extremely autistic attempt at getting her but only because she gave me what i perceived as some interest, it was really weird. I will never forget a split second side hug she gave me, my brain melted from the pleasure. I knew she did it as a dare or some shit, just to fuck with me but i couldn't care less i was fucking obssessed with her. However in the end she destroyed my soul and i was never the same after that. All of my issues became worse after that. But it made me seek out knowledge and see it stuff like that happened to other men. I used to think i was the only one but i found out countless other men fucked over by women. Due to this i simply can never again develop oneitis, i am immune to it now.
Brutal

you want to fuck her more than she doesnt want to be fucked by you....explain it to her after and im sure she'll understand :feelsthink:

high iq logic

@OP I know the feel... Pure suifuel when you see chad talk to her.

A phenomenon such as “oneitis” should not exist. It is based off of delusion and wishful thinking.

Theres no medicine it will stop after shes around you then she gets replaced by the next one.

My biggest oneitis destroyed me and she was the least attractive one. She was a brutal bitch
I've noticed that the least attractive oneitis usually get stuck in our minds the most because our brains think we have the best chance at attaining them, sadly these bitches have sky high standards

oneitis is like a self-inflicted mental illness.

Sorry if I sound like a cuck but won't it be awkward encountering her afterwards?

Then don't encounter her. Don't make eye contact with her. Stare at the ground if you must.

You are not blackpilled enough.

Sorry if I sound like a cuck but won't it be awkward encountering her afterwards? She will be like "Lol there is that dude who asked me out" and that might be cringe.
I did it and it was pretty awkward.She will probably tell all the other foids and they will make jokes about you(unless you are GL ofc).You have to choose between knowing the truth i an awkward way,or keeping it a mystery in a comfortable way.If you are in school just wait til it's not much time left til graduation

You keep thinking about her, but she doesn't think about you at all. Most likely she never paid much mind to you to begin with. I'm sorry, but that's the harsh truth you have to live with.

Check your t levels. You are being cucked.

I can't stop thinking about her, no amount of black pills seem to make me get over her for long. I am losing sleep over her, I think about her 24/7. It feels like I am being tortured constantly with no break. Why must I suffer this hell :feelsrope:
I feel you bro. I have had the same oneitis since 6th grade. She is currently dating a Tyrone gangbanger and sees me as something to feel bad for. I have dreamed about Tyrone kidnapping me and snapping my neck in front of her with his friends to get back at her for cheating. :feelsrope:

Glad I’ve never had one

I don't know how guys even get one, you see a girl you like, you go for it, you fail, the end, there is literally no point staring on at her from a distance for wasting time, shoot your shot and be done with it

F

Less brutal than torturing yourself everyday thinking about her?
Maybe not, enduring this will be the end of me. I will have to be in a very low inhibition state to even talk to her though rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.