Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My oneitis looks like a tranny now

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Just checked her display pic and she legit looks like she's trannymaxxing. Cope or not, the wall is a thing. Lot of foids lose their feminine looks in their late twenties/early thirties.

Maybe the mgtow brahs got this one right.

They do, but they can still have way way sex than the average male.

I'm sorry you had to experience this

I have an alarm set for 5 years from now when mine hits 30. I have a feeling she'll be at least 30lbs heavier and twice as crazy. She'll probably still be talking about how she's the greatest woman ever and everyone wants her pussy, though.

Experienced the same thing this year. She always had a strong jaw but looks legit like a tranner now. Sad.

a tranny? does "he" T-mogs you?

Is she white?
White people look great even until 40 from what I've seen.
Sandnigger girls start getting ugly at 25. At 30+ they're all masculine landwhales you can hardly look at without throwing up.

Just checked her display pic and she legit looks like she's trannymaxxing. Cope or not, the wall is a thing. Lot of foids lose their feminine looks in their late twenties/early thirties.

Men can actually increase their psl in their 30s
as long as they stay fit and there are no signs of balding

Does she wristmog you?

Men can actually increase their psl in their 30s
as long as they stay fit and there are no signs of balding

Its the opposite for foids.
Does she wristmog you?

No. I slightly mog her wrist-wise.
Is she white?
White people look great even until 40 from what I've seen.
Sandnigger girls start getting ugly at 25. At 30+ they're all masculine landwhales you can hardly look at without throwing up.

Not white. Shes curry.

Man I don't even want to know about mine. She broke my heart back then to go out with some cuck. Now she is living of her parents, sometimes doing humanitarian tourism in Aftica to find a purpose in life. She already has wrinkles. Her life could have been so different with me now that I statumaxxed and travel the world with an actual purpose. But I fell in love with who she was in college. Now it's over, and never began actually.

You liked her lmao.

Women will only look good for chad.

The wall is real but it's still cope since there is men who are wiling to take a post wall whore.

In a way yes. But there are men with fine taste like me who'll never settle for these tranny looking roasties, even at the cost of remaining KHHV :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

MGTOW has always had everything right.

It's just that it's worthless knowledge if you're a sub6 subhuman, legitimate genetic trash with no money.

The wall exists just not in the redpill coping way. No matter what a foid looks like she will always have options and the occasional chad pity fuck. But it does give us some pleasure seeing their fall from the heights they were.

Curry foids are probably easier to see the fall though.

Kareena Kapoor looks like a tranny tbh

The wall is real but it's still cope since there is men who are wiling to take a post wall whore.
They do, but they can still have way way sex than the average male.
The wall exists just not in the redpill coping way. No matter what a foid looks like she will always have options and the occasional chad pity fuck. But it does give us some pleasure seeing their fall from the heights they were.

MGTOW has always had everything right.

It's just that it's worthless knowledge if you're a sub6 subhuman, legitimate genetic trash with no money.
True. While she has gone down in looks, she still has tons of options @ 32 yrs while iam a KHHV loser @ 33.

Yes. A bit of pleasure but also sadness to see how she still SMV mogs me to oblivion.

True. While she has gone down in looks, she still has tons of options @ 32 yrs while iam a KHHV loser @ 33.
MGTOW ideas dont work for us.

A good chunk of the forum would probably settle on that 30+ yr old roastie if given the chance while 5+/10 men with money can have higher standards if they aren't bluepilled cucks.

This is the only reason why I liked MGTOW ideas in general. I don't like bluepilled incels thinking they're MGTOW

Not oneitis but over my school career there was a female who was probs the prettiest ive ever seen objectively (perfect genetics, with the only problem being she was neither blonde hair nor blue eyed) and by the end of it she had cut off all her hair, dyed her hair this weird turquoise cyan color, gained a shit ton of weight, got nose and lip piercings +tattoos and didn't fucking shave her arms.

Not oneitis but over my school career there was a female who was probs the prettiest ive ever seen objectively (perfect genetics, with the only problem being she was neither blonde hair nor blue eyed) and by the end of it she had cut off all her hair, dyed her hair this weird turquoise cyan color, gained a shit ton of weight, got nose and lip piercings +tattoos and didn't fucking shave her arms.
brutal. in a sane society would have never happened