Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My oneitis violated her probation and got arrested and is in prison!!!!!!

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I was cyber-stalking her as usual and noticed that she hadn't updated her profile(s) in a while, so I checked the court records and, absolute lifefuel!

I hope she gets beaten up by the savage baboons in female prison. And yet the cuck side of me almost sheds a tear and has the paternalistic instinct to protect...

Last edited:
why the fuck do you have a oneitis

checked the court records
lmao what :lul::lul::lul:

also I don't understand how users here have a 'oneitis', not only is it cucked but how do you have one unless you are interacting with her.

In the ancient era, my stalking behaviors would have translated into successful rapes, not fruitless masturbation.

I cannot help my nature.

why protect someone who doesn't know u exist
chad will protect her in jail with his 8inch and protect her insides while rearranging her guts

What's she charged with, drug possession?

Just fucking lol.

Simp3

Cope. She will fuck the Chad looking guard for special privileges

also I don't understand how users here have a 'oneitis', not only is it cucked but how do you have one unless you are interacting with her.
Most who have it had it before blackpill I believe

But muh empathetic gender! Queenz can do no wrong!

JFL at foids dumb enough to somehow negate the pussy pass and actually end up in prison

She will get chad in jail 100%

I was cyber-stalking her as usual and noticed that she hadn't updated her profile(s) in a while, so I checked the court records and, absolute lifefuel!

I hope she gets beaten up by the savage baboons in female prison. And yet the cuck side of me almost sheds a tear and has the paternalistic instinct to protect...
She’s just going to go to prison and make out with hot lesbians. Foid prison is a joke:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

IT'S A MOMMY ISSUE . oneities is nothing but a woman who resemble too much to your mother / sister / familiar foid whom have much time when you are young . most of us have it but eventually we will get over it , when we realize SHE IS NOT SPECIAL

Jfl at you thinking she'll have a tough time in prison, do you know what female prisons are like?
It's just like school; shit talking and barely any fights.

You're better off without a foid who spends her life in and out the criminal justice system.

Great news but oneitis is pretty lame. Don’t let them suck you into their void.

Female prison isn’t as violent as male prison

She will be freed sooner than expected cuz hole you'll see
Even then Tyrone will ass rape her jfl
So fucking cucked as a blackpilled man roflmao

IT'S A MOMMY ISSUE . oneities is nothing but a woman who resemble too much to your mother / sister / familiar foid whom have much time when you are young

No, that's retarded. First, connecting your love interest to your mum is fucking weird. Second, I had my oneitis since I was 7 - when I was young. Third, you don't have to interact with her, fuck her.

In the ancient era, my stalking behaviors would have translated into successful rapes, not fruitless masturbation.

Wait, you don't masturbate to your oneitis, you barbarian.

I hope she gets beaten up by the savage baboons in female prison.
Hopefully penitentiary gender segregation will be abolished soon.

As we all know gender is a social construct so it's just a matter of time until female convicts too get to know what it's like to get raped in jail.

The more I think about it, the more I think that song is the most subversive one Disney has ever produced.

Last edited:
until female convicts too get to know what it's like to get raped in jail

Wait, females can get raped? The only rape is male-on-male because it's gay.

Although technically, I could see the argument for designating 90% of modern sex as inherently rape because it's out of marriage.

Wait, females can get raped? The only rape is male-on-male because it's gay.

One might argue that women are not heterosexual, but rather Chadsexual.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back