Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my online friend is being distant :(

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
she knows im incel and usually talks to me but now shes being distant, sigh guess she just got tired of me and it really hurts a lot because she seemed to really care about me but guess i should have seen this coming, i feel like crying and just throwing everything to waste but i know that wont matter, im left alone again to fend for myself and lick my wounds until im an old man, im gonna die an old man virgin, who never got to know what a date felt like or what it was like to know what it felt like it. instead of crying im gonna focus on me, its my world fuck everybody, time to be selfish and look out after me because no one else will.

>having an online friend
>who is a female

Akarin said:
>having an online friend
>who is a female

some girls do that just to feel special, like when a girl goes to africa to help starving kids to attention on social media and make herself look like a saint

she just used me

Sorry to hear it.

Online-started relationships are usually worthless anyway.

Westcoastincel said:
she knows im incel and usually talks to me but now shes being distant, sigh guess she just got tired of me and it really hurts a lot because she seemed to really care about me but guess i should have seen this coming, i feel like crying and just throwing everything to waste but i know that wont matter, im left alone again to fend for myself and lick my wounds until im an old man, im gonna die an old man virgin, who never got to know what a date felt like or what it was like to know what it felt like it. instead of crying im gonna focus on me, its my world fuck everybody, time to be selfish and look out after me because no one else will.

don't cry if you were never gonna have a shot at pounding her anyway

saddupbro said:
don't cry if you were never gonna have a shot at pounding her anyway

didnt want to smash, it was just nice to have someone who showed some interest in me

Westcoastincel said:
didnt want to smash, it was just nice to have someone who showed some interest in me

you'd just get tangled in that mess. just an additional burden, since you'd never get to experience her.

better to break free and be a liberated spirit.

Be her e cuck and send her money

saddupbro said:
you'd just get tangled in that mess. just an additional burden, since you'd never get to experience her.

better to break free and be a liberated spirit.

probs but idk guess im just starved for some form of connection that i was ok with being friends with some random girl online 
but youre right
its going to be a long life and i have to get used to being alone

Serves you right for having female friends.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Serves you right for having female friends.
loled hard at this thx

Westcoastincel said:
it was just nice to have someone who showed some interest in me
got bad news

Westcoastincel said:
some girls do that just to feel special, like when a girl goes to africa to help starving kids to attention on social media and make herself look like a saint

she just used me

rip

Westcoastincel said:
Did it start just now? This is me except with someone irl and for the past two and a half months. I know how you feel, in fact worse probably.

kkt6 said:
Did it start just now? This is me except with someone irl and for the past two and a half months. I know how you feel, in fact worse probably.

maybe but she never saw how hideous i am, the gir youre talking to saw you and wanted to be friednly with an ugly fuck

I used to have like 5 online girlfriends from Philippines, Mexico etc. Some even insisted to send me money online to get to meet them but I refused to

female friends > kek

Online friendship is cope.

One of the better advices I took from TRP is only to keep contact with femoids for logistics. And if there's no potential for dating, then fuck communicating with her in the first place. Leave that for the cucks and the whiteknights.

Homosapicuckus said:
I used to have like 5 online girlfriends from Philippines, Mexico etc. Some even insisted to send me money online to get to meet them but I refused to

THEY wanted to send YOU money? Why did you refuse that?

Stop being “friends” with femoids.

This has happened to pretty much every incel out there at least once. Usually happens when an incel is younger though it can happen (again) when they're older if they don't learn their lesson.

>incel spends a lot of time on the internet
>meets girl online
>exchanges contact info (Skype, Discord, whatever else people use these days)
>talks with girl online a lot
>gets attached to her because girls in real life want nothing to do with him, call him ugly, call him creepy, etc.
>gets clingy
>doesn't realize the girl was never all that attached to him, he was just someone she talked to when she was bored
>she starts to pull away from him
>she either slow walks him or outright blocks him
>incel gets depressed about it, reminisces about how he used to talk to her all the time

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. And I've heard the story a million times before.