Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My online friend thinks he's an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
He is 16, 5'11, White and 6/10

He has gotten Tinder matches before, he has rejected girls and since he got acne a few days ago, he thinks it's over. He lives in the internet, his social skills are horrible, yet he thinks its his looks that stop him from ascending (even tho he has ended every convo with every foid he has taken to)

He is also really fucking picky, he expecting a big tittied white girl to come to his house and suck him off for no reason.

It infuriates me, it's like waving a buffet in front of a starving man. What also makes me mad is the fact that he doesn't experience the failo effect short, ugly, ethnic men like me face. People have killed themselves over this shit, and he thinks its some opportunity to be an edgy shitposter

would it be against rules to post a picture of him?

Last edited:
He is 16, 5'11, White and 6/10

He has gotten Tinder matches before, he has rejected girls and since he got acne a few days ago, he thinks it's over

It infuriates me, it's like waving a buffet in front of a starving man. What also makes me mad is the fact that he doesn't experience the failo effect short, ugly, ethnic men like me face. People have killed themselves over this shit, and he thinks its some opportunity to be an edgy shitposter

would it be against rules to post a picture of him?

Thats most of this forum unfortunately. A lot of normie men are unhappy with the way they get treated by foids/soyciety and take the incel route to post edgy shit as a means of getting back at them .

If he has rejected a girls recently then he isn't an incel. That makes zero sense. He has the right to be unhappy about any instances he finds unjust but incel lol no. Just let him be, whatever.

If he has rejected a girls recently then he isn't an incel. That makes zero sense.
All you need to know. Keep that fakecel out, but at least help him to get laid with your blackpill knowledge. Hes your friend after all.

All you need to know. Keep that fakecel out, but at least help him to get laid with your blackpill knowledge. Hes your friend after all.
Nah fuck this dude. I try to explain that guys I known have killed themselves over this shit, and he thinks its a big joke.
I give him tips, I even used to slid into girls dm's for him, he just refuses to listen

Nah fuck this dude. I try to explain that guys I known have killed themselves over this shit, and he thinks its a big joke.
I give him tips, I even used to slid into girls dm's for him, he just refuses to listen
Okay I get you... thought you mean a real friend. I met one of these fags on an "incel" server too. He had two girls hitting on him so far, he also had sex with one of them and after that he complained about her being to clingy. Fucking fakecel scum

Don't give a fuck about him, I had a similar friend, fuck them, they just like to show that "their life isn't easy"

Okay I get you... thought you mean a real friend. I met one of these fags on an "incel" server too. He had two girls hitting on him so far, he also had sex with one of them and after that he complained about her being to clingy. Fucking fakecel scum
Nothing makes me angrier than guys like this

It's just teen angst tbh

This isn’t really news tbh. The more attention this community gets, the more it will get diluted with retards that think it’s just an edgelord subculture, and they’ll be the ones that the media cherry picks as examples of how our issues are all in our heads

Last edited:
Not yer friend! He is...

If you can get matches I have zero sympathy for you.

Normies are unable to turn completely based like incels. They preach the black pill then once some subpar foid asks them out its back to normland for them.

It pisses me off that people see this as the "cool kids club". Any1 thinking that should just go fuck himself this is the place for subhuman trashcans like us and not some "cool" place for you faggot nigger chads to hang out and LARP.