Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My only friend in College mogged the fuck out of me yesterday

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
InB4 “reeeeeee fakecel you have friends”, this guy lives in the same neighborhood I do and also is a childhood friend, so save me the bullshit.

We were chilling in the cafeteria, when some girl walked by and said hi to him. It turns out it’s some girl who he approached , and they’ve become friends already. I actually saw him approach her but I didn’t realize he actually got the number because he honestly acts autistic, and isn’t exactly conventionally attractive imo.

Then at the end of the day, when we were both going home, he made some backhanded comment, “Damn all that drip you have and you have not done anything with a girl”.

I wore a really nice outfit yesterday, so that’s what he meant by drip.

Then it turned into a huge argument where I told him I don’t give af if I’m not socializing with women. Then after all the back and forth he apologized.

I was so fucking jealous because this guy literally acts retarded sometimes, yet he’s had girlfriends in Grade school and female friends. I could sense for a while that he had started becoming suspicious of the fact that he’s never seen a girl talk to me or socialize with me.

Now he’s pressuring me to approach girls (he doesn’t know all the times I’ve tried that, and failed), so I stop complaining about how lonely I am. I fucking hate his bluepilled reasoning.

It’s so funny how something as simple as a girl saying hi to my friend completely ruins my weekend. I still won’t be caught dead approaching a girl tho :feelscomfy:

Its like a noble trying to be friends with a peasant.

You both live in two different worlds. He was born better looking than you, so he's naïve to how women are.

You cant really blame him honestly. Those who haven't suffered a day in their life can never understand the position of those who have

LF5IAIBCKZEJTGGR2IQQ47TVJQ

He needs to realize having drip most likely won’t get you anywhere if you don’t meet a certain looks level
He needs to realize having drip most likely won’t get you anywhere if you don’t meet a certain looks level
At least he’s trying to encourage you to approach though,even though it won’t work

Last edited:

You both live in two different worlds. He was born better looking than you, so he's naïve to how women are.

You cant really blame him honestly. Those who haven't suffered a day in their life can never understand the position of those who have

View attachment 408840
Our perception of life and its inner workings is based on our life experiences. When there's a drastic gap in looks between 2 people, we go through such a different life that we cannot even communicate our reality to the other person, it's like we're talking a different language.

View attachment 408840