Serious My only option is dating single mothers, but I cant get over the shame

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
21d 3h 19m
I have to be realistic about my options

I am 24 and by 26 something like 50% of women have kids, those with no kids basically have unlimited options due to being childless

Competition for single childless mid 20s women is basically all the desirable deadbeat fathers, fuckboys whore still playing the field and every other childless guy whos trying to settle

Therefore realistically my only option is to cuckmaxx and pick up another mans tab

The problem is I would not be able to face any of my family

All of my cousins have proper relationships and their own kids

Its one thing to date and fuck a bunch of girls and then settle with a single mom, or even have kids of your own and then date a single mom as a single dad

Its another to date one if you have no experience

My dad has a friend who has no kids of his own and whos married to a single mom and the other day my mom mentioned him and you could tell by her voice that she has no respect for that guy

I feel like the same would happen to me, everyone would pretend that theyre happy that Im in a relationship but deep inside all of them would know that Im a massive cuck and would just pity me

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★★★
10d 10h 29m
Legit suifuel thread. We men age like milk on the dating market. The bachelor meme is fakenews

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
78d 3h 13m
They already have no respect for us anyways.

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
4d 7h 25m
Well, you might find a 40 year old desperate

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 1h 48m

I am 24 and by 26 something like 50% of women have kids, those with no kids basically have unlimited options due to being childless

Competition for single childless mid 20s women is basically all the desirable deadbeat fathers, fuckboys whore still playing the field and every other childless guy whos trying to settle

Therefore realistically my only option is to cuckmaxx and pick up another mans tab

Its one thing to date and fuck a bunch of girls and then settle with a single mom, or even have kids of your own and then date a single mom as a single dad

My dad has a friend who has no kids of his own and whos married to a single mom and the other day my mom mentioned him and you could tell by her voice that she has no respect for that guy

I feel like the same would happen to me, everyone would pretend that theyre happy that Im in a relationship but deep inside all of them would know that Im a massive cuck and would just pity me

Don’t settle for these used single moms. It’s perfectly acceptable for Mid 20s to date early 20s . Even guys in 30s will date 20s

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
36d 8h 14m
ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★
118d 22h 50m
Even 28 years old chadlite snapchat billionaire evan spiegel have to singlemummaxx with Miranda Kerr so if you are not a sub 30 chad dont expect to do better.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
96d 22h 17m
You have to make serious money to betabuxx nowadays. Even single moms are hard to get thanks to the amount of simps. We have no options at all.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
82d 3h 30m
Mogs me, i have zero dating options

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
53d 19h 15m
A foid at my workplace argued with me for literally a hour over single mothers. She even laid out dumb hypotheticals and I continued having to say no, it is a dealbreaker. I am not raising Chad's children.
Call me fakecel if you want but I will sooner live and die 10 incel lifetimes before I become a cuckold.

-Single mother "raised" male

Mar

Mar

Greycel
15h 6m
Stop with the suifuel mate. I can't take anymore

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
174d 8h 43m
Stop with the suifuel mate. I can't take anymore
Jfl WTF is ur avi

Better off third world shithole max tbh

I

Initium

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 11h 18m
I would rather be single the rest of my life than to be with a single mom. Better uncle than cuck.

by dating or god forbid marrying these harlots you are Condoning their evil behavior.

if nobody got with single mothers, and single mothers were looked down upon again, it would be way less of a problem.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
174d 8h 43m
I would rather be single the rest of my life than to be with a single mom. Better uncle than cuck.

by dating or god forbid marrying these harlots you are Condoning their evil behavior.

if nobody got with single mothers, and single mothers were looked down upon again, it would be way less of a problem.
Extremely based

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
82d 3h 30m
A foid at my workplace argued with me for literally a hour over single mothers. She even laid out dumb hypotheticals and I continued having to say no, it is a dealbreaker. I am not raising Chad's children.
Call me fakecel if you want but I will sooner live and die 10 incel lifetimes before I become a cuckold.

-Single mother "raised" male
I am also a single mother "raised" incel, and i agree. Not raising chad's or Tyrone's kids

Speed

Speed

Captain
★★★★
58d 25m
The bachelor meme is fakenews
Honestly past 25 or so, your only chance that's not a single mother is probably betabuxxing in a 3rd world SEA or EE shithole.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
108d 12h 16m
The fact that you have such an option is interesting.

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Greycel
3d 9h 57m
"i have to be realistic about your options"? the fuck? incels are fully aware of their actual options already. there's one option. paying a prostitute for pussy. how are you getting any whore, pumped full of seed or otherwise, interested in you? r u fakecel or coping by pretending you have an option that you "won't take."

id be lucky to get a single mother interested in me. if you can actually do that, then use the promise of a relationship to (make her take an std test then) fuck her and leave. go full sociopath and pretend to like her kid.

this is the fucking issue. humans are so happy to look to each other and silently agree to completely ignore inconvenient facts that tear massive holes in their worldview if properly investigated.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
21d 3h 19m
Don’t settle for these used single moms. It’s perfectly acceptable for Mid 20s to date early 20s . Even guys in 30s will date 20s

Early 20s girls are even more out of my league, they have every man alive aged 18 through 50 competing for them, I literally stand no chance

Its insane when you realize that womens SMV never drops

If theyre young, well theyre young and everyone wants them

If theyre mid 20s or older and childless, well childless girls are in demand because nobody wants to be a cuck and raise another guys offspring

If theyre mid 20s or older with kids, you have a better shot but you will never have her attention and do things like enjoying Friday evenings off becuse of her kids, like whats the point

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
13d 7h 37m
Find a milf hit it and quit it

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
21d 3h 19m
"i have to be realistic about your options"? the fuck? incels are fully aware of their actual options already. there's one option. paying a prostitute for pussy. how are you getting any whore, pumped full of seed or otherwise, interested in you? r u fakecel or coping by pretending you have an option that you "won't take."

I dont know man, I thought I could get a childless girl my age

I just realized even that is too much

Like in my high school PE I guess Im supposed to be a filler team member

Kind of makes me sad that Ill never know whats its like to have a girls undivided attention

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 1h 48m
Early 20s girls are even more out of my league, they have every man alive aged 18 through 50 competing for them, I literally stand no chance

Its insane when you realize that womens SMV never drops

If theyre young, well theyre young and everyone wants them

If theyre mid 20s or older and childless, well childless girls are in demand because nobody wants to be a cuck and raise another guys offspring

If theyre mid 20s or older with kids, you have a better shot but you will never have her attention and do things like enjoying Friday evenings off becuse of her kids, like whats the point
Yea you’ll be in a worst position than now if you get with a single mom.

She’ll make sure to rub it in your face that chads/tyrones kids are her number one priority and they always come first.

She probably won’t have time to go out or do stuff with you cuz kids will be in the house.

She’ll probably try to get you to pay for her snd the kids expenses too.

It doesn’t seem like a fun time to me.

yikerinos

yikerinos

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
★★
8d 51m

shit man :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

dont do it brocel, it'll be hell, the foid will despise you and put the child first

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
56d 7h 2m
even single moms reject me jfl

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
80d 9h 45m
You have to make serious money to betabuxx nowadays. Even single moms are hard to get thanks to the amount of simps. We have no options at all.
Women have high standards because
A) they can
B) all nonchad men that want to date them have to work that much harder and be thankful for that they can get and it benefits all other women with that happening