Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My only option is dating single mothers, but I cant get over the shame

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I have to be realistic about my options

I am 24 and by 26 something like 50% of women have kids, those with no kids basically have unlimited options due to being childless

Competition for single childless mid 20s women is basically all the desirable deadbeat fathers, fuckboys whore still playing the field and every other childless guy whos trying to settle

Therefore realistically my only option is to cuckmaxx and pick up another mans tab

The problem is I would not be able to face any of my family

All of my cousins have proper relationships and their own kids

Its one thing to date and fuck a bunch of girls and then settle with a single mom, or even have kids of your own and then date a single mom as a single dad

Its another to date one if you have no experience

My dad has a friend who has no kids of his own and whos married to a single mom and the other day my mom mentioned him and you could tell by her voice that she has no respect for that guy

I feel like the same would happen to me, everyone would pretend that theyre happy that Im in a relationship but deep inside all of them would know that Im a massive cuck and would just pity me

Legit suifuel thread. We men age like milk on the dating market. The bachelor meme is fakenews

They already have no respect for us anyways.

Well, you might find a 40 year old desperate

I am 24 and by 26 something like 50% of women have kids, those with no kids basically have unlimited options due to being childless

Competition for single childless mid 20s women is basically all the desirable deadbeat fathers, fuckboys whore still playing the field and every other childless guy whos trying to settle

Therefore realistically my only option is to cuckmaxx and pick up another mans tab

Its one thing to date and fuck a bunch of girls and then settle with a single mom, or even have kids of your own and then date a single mom as a single dad

My dad has a friend who has no kids of his own and whos married to a single mom and the other day my mom mentioned him and you could tell by her voice that she has no respect for that guy

I feel like the same would happen to me, everyone would pretend that theyre happy that Im in a relationship but deep inside all of them would know that Im a massive cuck and would just pity me

Don’t settle for these used single moms. It’s perfectly acceptable for Mid 20s to date early 20s . Even guys in 30s will date 20s

Even 28 years old chadlite snapchat billionaire evan spiegel have to singlemummaxx with Miranda Kerr so if you are not a sub 30 chad dont expect to do better.

You have to make serious money to betabuxx nowadays. Even single moms are hard to get thanks to the amount of simps. We have no options at all.

Mogs me, i have zero dating options

A foid at my workplace argued with me for literally a hour over single mothers. She even laid out dumb hypotheticals and I continued having to say no, it is a dealbreaker. I am not raising Chad's children.
Call me fakecel if you want but I will sooner live and die 10 incel lifetimes before I become a cuckold.

-Single mother "raised" male

Stop with the suifuel mate. I can't take anymore

Stop with the suifuel mate. I can't take anymore
Jfl WTF is ur avi

Better off third world shithole max tbh

I would rather be single the rest of my life than to be with a single mom. Better uncle than cuck.

by dating or god forbid marrying these harlots you are Condoning their evil behavior.

if nobody got with single mothers, and single mothers were looked down upon again, it would be way less of a problem.

I would rather be single the rest of my life than to be with a single mom. Better uncle than cuck.

by dating or god forbid marrying these harlots you are Condoning their evil behavior.

if nobody got with single mothers, and single mothers were looked down upon again, it would be way less of a problem.
Extremely based

A foid at my workplace argued with me for literally a hour over single mothers. She even laid out dumb hypotheticals and I continued having to say no, it is a dealbreaker. I am not raising Chad's children.
Call me fakecel if you want but I will sooner live and die 10 incel lifetimes before I become a cuckold.

-Single mother "raised" male
I am also a single mother "raised" incel, and i agree. Not raising chad's or Tyrone's kids

The fact that you have such an option is interesting.

"i have to be realistic about your options"? the fuck? incels are fully aware of their actual options already. there's one option. paying a prostitute for pussy. how are you getting any whore, pumped full of seed or otherwise, interested in you? r u fakecel or coping by pretending you have an option that you "won't take."

id be lucky to get a single mother interested in me. if you can actually do that, then use the promise of a relationship to (make her take an std test then) fuck her and leave. go full sociopath and pretend to like her kid.

this is the fucking issue. humans are so happy to look to each other and silently agree to completely ignore inconvenient facts that tear massive holes in their worldview if properly investigated.

Don’t settle for these used single moms. It’s perfectly acceptable for Mid 20s to date early 20s . Even guys in 30s will date 20s

Early 20s girls are even more out of my league, they have every man alive aged 18 through 50 competing for them, I literally stand no chance

Its insane when you realize that womens SMV never drops

If theyre young, well theyre young and everyone wants them

If theyre mid 20s or older and childless, well childless girls are in demand because nobody wants to be a cuck and raise another guys offspring

If theyre mid 20s or older with kids, you have a better shot but you will never have her attention and do things like enjoying Friday evenings off becuse of her kids, like whats the point

Find a milf hit it and quit it

"i have to be realistic about your options"? the fuck? incels are fully aware of their actual options already. there's one option. paying a prostitute for pussy. how are you getting any whore, pumped full of seed or otherwise, interested in you? r u fakecel or coping by pretending you have an option that you "won't take."

I dont know man, I thought I could get a childless girl my age

I just realized even that is too much

Like in my high school PE I guess Im supposed to be a filler team member

Kind of makes me sad that Ill never know whats its like to have a girls undivided attention

Early 20s girls are even more out of my league, they have every man alive aged 18 through 50 competing for them, I literally stand no chance

Its insane when you realize that womens SMV never drops

If theyre young, well theyre young and everyone wants them

If theyre mid 20s or older and childless, well childless girls are in demand because nobody wants to be a cuck and raise another guys offspring

If theyre mid 20s or older with kids, you have a better shot but you will never have her attention and do things like enjoying Friday evenings off becuse of her kids, like whats the point
Yea you’ll be in a worst position than now if you get with a single mom.

She’ll make sure to rub it in your face that chads/tyrones kids are her number one priority and they always come first.

She probably won’t have time to go out or do stuff with you cuz kids will be in the house.

She’ll probably try to get you to pay for her snd the kids expenses too.

It doesn’t seem like a fun time to me.

shit man :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

dont do it brocel, it'll be hell, the foid will despise you and put the child first

You have to make serious money to betabuxx nowadays. Even single moms are hard to get thanks to the amount of simps. We have no options at all.
Women have high standards because
A) they can
B) all nonchad men that want to date them have to work that much harder and be thankful for that they can get and it benefits all other women with that happening

Legit suifuel thread. We men age like milk on the dating market. The bachelor meme is fakenews
Exactly it’s bad enough we are disposable this tops the cake.