Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My overweight sister's Tinder

high-IQcel

high-IQcel

Greycel
Just a casual reminder that the game is stacked against us folks. My sister made her Tinder yesterday and I didn't expect her to get many likes. I mean why would she? She's about 50lbs overweight. She sent me this.

Screenshot 20200322 0837582

Almost a thousand...in ONE DAY???

She's a 4/10 AT BEST. wtf?! and she said she only uses the likes feature because she doesn't "feel" like swiping left or right on guys. Meanwhile, I struggle to get 10 matches. Its not fucking fair. It's not fucking fair.

just compete with 1,000 other men for a 4/10 bro
xD

Being a woman = your life is handed to you, it is impossible to fail

Meanwhile her looksmatch is floating face-down in a river in Cambodia.

GOOD MORNING

1000 souls for one fat 4/10 woman :feelsrope:
Do you think you even have the slightest chance to compete against 1000.

Just have a hole theory is getting more legit every passing day.

JUST SETTLE FOR A LANDWHALE BRO

It’s over :lul::lul::kys::kys:

They just can’t lose

Imagine deriving your self-worth from the validation of strangers on Tinder.

That's why we should go outside and spread the virus,it kills obese people

Just have a hole theory confirmed.. for the 2594945u5u49 time

You struggle to get 10 matches? I'm a ricecel. I struggle to get 1 in a 12 month span.

Just write a better bio bro

Absolutely ridiculous. That's even beyond what some chads can get.
Holes have infinite SMV confirmed

just compete with 1,000 other men for a 4/10 bro
xD
He said she is 4/10 at BEST, and I bet he is being generous here since it is his sister.
Also, this is proof of the juggernaut law in action. Yet another reminder that women can't be incel.

Last edited:
He said she is 4/10 at BEST, and I bet he is being generous here since it is her sister.
Also, this is proof of the juggernaut law in action. Yet another reminder that women can't be incel.
Yeah I know, I’m not saying I would reject a 4/10 in any case, but I’m just laughing at the fact for every 4/10 at BEST, they have 1000s of other men competing

Yeah I know, I’m not saying I would reject a 4/10 in any case, but I’m just laughing at the fact for every 4/10 at BEST, they have 1000s of other men competing
Just HONK the pain away bro :feelsclown:

It depends where the fat is stored you know...

You struggle to get... 10? Does that mean you actually get matches? :chad::banhammer:

But this is nothing new. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a femcel. They do not exist. Period. Point. End of Discussion.

Also 50 lbs is hardly the end of the world for a woman. Now if you added an extra 0 to that... hell I still wouldn't be surprised at the results. The same concept applies.

He said she is 4/10 at BEST, and I bet he is being generous here since it is his sister.
It’s over. Even if there is ONCE a girl attractive to us, she will reconsider this in a sec for the next better orbite.

@high-IQcel is she using Tinder Plus or Gold? It looks like she does when I see golden hearts on her profile. Unless it is given for free to foids jfl.

Anyway it could help her get even more matches than normally.

Just a casual reminder that the game is stacked against us folks. My sister made her Tinder yesterday and I didn't expect her to get many likes. I mean why would she? She's about 50lbs overweight. She sent me this.

View attachment 220595

She's a 4/10 AT BEST. wtf?! and she said she only uses the likes feature because she doesn't "feel" like swiping left or right on guys. Meanwhile, I struggle to get 10 matches. Its not fucking fair. It's not fucking fair.

more depressing than the corona virus destroying the american economy

Meanwhile your fat ass sister will reject 99% of them because they're "low value males" and "women can be incel too" because some of those men (the chads and gymmaxxed chadlites) only wanted sex.
@high-IQcel is she using Tinder Plus or Gold? It looks like she does when I see golden hearts on her profile.

The gold just means you need gold to unlock the ability to see who likes you. I guess she does have tinder gold though since she has the gold barrier on all of the profiles/matches.

Last edited:
what did you expect lol

View attachment 220595

You get arnd 10 matches? I get zero matches bro.

Women live in tutorial mode of dating.

Weren't you in another thread saying how it isn't over if you're not in the top 20% of men?

No. I was stating two things

1. Foids have it extremely easy on dating apps
2. Basing your attractiveness as a man based on your results on dating apps is flawed.

The holes live in tutorial mode ngl

the woman's life is like an exclusive circus for her who comes to her house to have fun with everything she is entitled to.