Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My own aunt thinks I will try and sexually assault my female cousins if I was left alone with them.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
I have a Muslim Conservative aunty and of course being in a Muslim society any interaction between a female and male is considered forbidden, but anyways to the story, I have four cousins but I mainly chill with the males but their older sister, who is my female cousin hates my guts, and she acts like a complete bitch when I am around her.

Today I went around their house and male cousin takes me to the side and tells me, ''bro, next time you come here don't go their rooms'', I thought he was pranking me on some shit but he was dead serious, I said what the fuck are you talking about, I rarely even see his sisters and even when I do I say hi from far away, I stormed off and I said to him to tell my aunt she can go kill herself, I am not taking this lightly and I am thinking of even suing the stupid bitch for character defamation

Cliffs, My bitch ISIS aunt thinks I will try to rape or sexually assault my female cousins if I was left alone with them

Last edited:
lol jfl at middleeasterncels

What is the point of this?

You should take justice on your own hands and put the whore on her place. Allah would be proud of you

Volcel if you wouldn't tbh ngl.

I have a Muslim Conservative aunty and of course being in a Muslim society any interaction between a female and male is considered forbidden, but anyways to the story, I have four cousins but I mainly chill with the males but their older sister, who is my female cousin hates my guts, and she acts like a complete bitch when I am around her.

Today I went around their house and male cousin takes me to the side and tells me, ''bro, next time you come here don't go their rooms'', I thought he was pranking me on some shit but he was dead serious, I said what the fuck are you talking about, I rarely even see his sisters and even when I do I say hi from far away, I stormed off and I said to him to tell my aunt she can go kill herself, I am not taking this lightly and I am thinking of even suing the stupid bitch for character defamation

Cliffs, My bitch ISIS aunt thinks I will try to rape or sexually assault my female cousins if I was left alone with them
Lol, move to Sweden & just rape the whites whores, they seem to enjoy it & won't press charges as they won't wanna get you deported. Oh & you're only being treated like that 'cos you're not chad.

Failo effect. She's assuming you're a potential rapist because you're ugly. If you were a Chaddam, she'd see you as a protector.

My bitch ISIS aunt thinks I will try to rape or sexually assault my female cousins if I was left alone with them
TBH i think she knows you are incel and is making sure your cousin is saved PURELY for chaddam's cock.
And she's very based of thinking you will rape her

Even family is your enemy as an incel.

TBH i think she knows you are incel and is making sure your cousin is saved PURELY for chaddam's cock.
And she's very based of thinking you will rape her
High IQ , she think that you're too subhuman for her daughter fish tacos , only a chaddam or a high tier islamic normie can hit that

The art of liberalism.

not even remotely surprised

insult your aunt like this:

"your daughters look like you and they're hideous. no one wants to rape them you old hag"

My family does this to me as well. They dont say it out loud but they give me the look. As if I should have to fall in line to their rules. Obviously if you are so suspicious of random people that means that YOU actually have the inclination to do that. So it gets annoying. Its no surprise though because foids love to abuse children.

Thats sucks bro some people think Im going to be a rapist as well