Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My paki friend's 17 year old sister has 10 bodies

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
And not 1 of them was a ethnic man

Brutal thing is he is only 12, and he is being exposed to the blackpill

He's probably bluepilled/redpilled and hopeful. It'll take him years to realize it's over

If you truly care about your friend then blackpill him, you'd be saving him from so much heartbreak and rejections. If you don't blackpill him then all his future rejections and failures with females will be because you didn't stop that from happening.

If you truly care about your friend then blackpill him, you'd be saving him from so much heartbreak and rejections. If you don't blackpill him then all his future rejections and failures with females will be because you didn't stop that from happening.
I am blackpilling him but I don't think its over for him tbh
His family is quite tall for pakis, and he has a GF

Feel bad for the kids growing up thinking it’s normal for a female to have been with so many men

Why are you friends with a 12 year old :feelsbaton:

Another example of how ethnic foids are the biggest white supremacists.

And not 1 of them was a ethnic man

Brutal thing is he is only 12, and he is being exposed to the blackpill
Is he northern paki? In which case he might be good looking and robust, so will be able to slay ethnic girls and white girls, but no noodles (need to be vanta white for that)

Is he northern paki? In which case he might be good looking and robust, so will be able to slay ethnic girls and white girls, but no noodles (need to be vanta white for that)
Yes actually

The internet is a weird place:feelsgah:
Screen Shot 2020 01 18 at 91127 PM 1

So tell him not to worry, I went through worse my YOUNGER ethnic sister was banging chad, Tyrone, chadriguez, and Chaddam while u was rotting playing championship manager taking Hull City to the European cup.

So tell him not to worry, I went through worse my YOUNGER ethnic sister was banging chad, Tyrone, chadriguez, and Chaddam while u was rotting playing championship manager taking Hull City to the European cup.
Will do

Only 10? What a saint!

Why did you befriend a 12 year old? And yeah, currywhores gonna currywhore.
Not necessarily. Good looking Pakistani males are found in every region of the country.

Was she chasing BBC or Aryan Chads, do you know?

Sex with the average 25 year old foid would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway for me, not that I'd ever get the opportunity anyway JFL
White mostly, she is fucking a Chadrone in a car as I type
Why did you befriend a 12 year old? And yeah, currywhores gonna currywhore.

Not necessarily. Good looking Pakistani males are found in every region of the country.
Cuz he based

Is he a from a liberal family that doesn't care their daughter is a whore?

what's a vanta?

"I've only been with a couple of boys"

FB IMG 1590138753121

what's a vanta?
Made it up, vanta black is the blackest of black, so dark no light can escape it, used in hadron collider shit, so figured there might be a white equivalent, thats what noodles would prefer if they could, imagine the white colour of a urinal, that's very very white, vanta might be a bit like that

No different than the Paki men who go around dating swedish foids.

Made it up, vanta black is the blackest of black, so dark no light can escape it, used in hadron collider shit, so figured there might be a white equivalent, thats what noodles would prefer if they could, imagine the white colour of a urinal, that's very very white, vanta might be a bit like that

Idk bruh I've seen plenty of blasian couples whete the foid is noodle

Worthless Chad cock sucking currywhore

Why are you friends with a 12 year old paki?

She deserves ten golf ball sized stones to the head from a sling.

jbw, proven again. i'm sure those incel "amateur journalists" don't want to look into the massive racism of women when it comes to their dating partners.

C.O.P.E

curries are more browner, thus more subhuman
This is called paki cope. Yes may be pakis have more chadpreets than curries, but on average, no one can tell any difference between pakis and curries.

This is called paki cope. Yes may be pakis have more chadpreets than curries, but on average, no one can tell any difference between pakis and curries.
I see this cope all the time jfl
Pakis think they're so much better than Indians even when they look the exact same

It's truly hilarious to see curries like you crying about how all Pakistanis are the same like Indians when this is not the case. Only Punjabis, Sindhis, Saraikis and Mujahirs can be considered curries, especially since the last group immigrated from India to Pakistan. That means 73.1% of Pakistanis suffer from the curry curse. And then I am not excluding atypical curries from these groups.
I see this cope all the time jfl
Pakis think they're so much better than Indians even when they look the exact same
JFL at this cope. That's like saying Slavics and Germanics look exactly the same when even a low IQ brainlet would be able to tell that it's not even true.