Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents are both the genetic recombination of their family

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
My mother comes from a family of tall handsome gigachads, her father is still the ultimate grandpa chad he's handsome good hairline good frame and 6'4 he has 15 children by 4 different women, the one he had my mother by being the best looking of his wives (she's 5'8) All my mother's siblings are good looking including my mum herself but she's shortest in her family (5'1) her brothers are all way over 6'0 and youngest sister who lives with us is a 5'10 Stacy she mogs the fuck out of me.

My father comes from a bad looking family but they are absolute giants and good frame, his mother is 6'1 she's in her 60s , his late father was 185 (6ft) we have his passport .

My parents are both the odd ones in their family, though my mother is just beautiful as her sisters but she's the only midget
My father is even uglier than his very ugly looking family and he failed to inherit the one good trait his family had HIEGHT he's 5'9 mfker should have been 6'9.

This resulted in me , an ugly receding hairline having 5'8 bad framed incel.

As a child I resembled my beautiful mother so people adored me (cute privilege)
As I approached my late teens and fell into depression(was obviously due to me subconsciously realising how it never began for me ) I stopped taking care of the one thing i had going for myself, A somewhat cute face
Now I look like my ugly manlet father's twin.
I have four siblings it's insane to me how my imediate family are the only subhumans in family gatherings, my chad cousins are extra nice to me I know it's cuz they feel sorry for me, I find it quite condescending.
I'm an ethnic btw English is my third language.

Last edited:
Exactly the same I was a mogger as a child and got my mom's features but then I got all of my father's features in puberty

Exactly the same I was a mogger as a child and got my mom's features but then I got all of my father's features in puberty
My chad grandpa tells me how Im starting to look more like father i don't know if he thinks it's a complement, it fucking pisses me off.
My grandpa is the nicest person to me he tells to forget about girls for now and moneymaxx so i can score but i know it was over me before it even began, I appreciate his kindness.
I resent my father the most his genes is the reason I'm an incel and instead atleast giving me "just do this" advice he taxes me for living under his roof i got to pay him £400 per month from my wageslave amazon warehouse salary, he's been unemployed for the last 10 years while my 70 years old chad grandpa makes 6 figures running a islamic charity

Last edited:
My chad grandpa tells me how Im starting to look more like father i don't know if he thinks it's a complement, it fucking pisses me off.
My grandpa is the nicest person to me he tells to forget about girls for now and moneymaxx so i can score but i know it was over me before it even began, I appreciate his kindness.
I resent my father the most his genes is the reason I'm an incel and instead atleast giving me "just do this" advice he taxes me for living under his roof i got to pay him £400 per month from my wageslave amazon warehouse salary, he's been unemployed for the last 10 years while my 70 years old chad grandpa makes 6 figures running a islamic charity
you have a good grandpa and should learn from him perhaps even work for him and continue the business somewhat
the tax part is most likely to not teach you to relay on anyone, I would most likely do the same if i had a child