Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents ask why I have this certain face in photos

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
In most pictures my smile kinda looks disfigured for some reason, I don't know because I have brain damage or something. So my parents would always tell me to smile properly and make a normal face, but I tell them that's how my face/smile is, but they don't buy it. JFL your parents gift you with untermensch genes and then attack you for being subhuman.

Go ER on them

smiling drops my smv by a good point or two so i never do it properly in pictures tbh

smiling drops my smv by a good point or two so i never do it properly in pictures tbh
This is what i think bro, what a gay life, Chad can smile with all his teeth showing, but if i do it I'll look like a terrorist

@Napoleon de Geso looks Jewish when he smiles :feelskek: :feelstrash::feelstrash:

We'll always lose

typical braindead low iq normie parents blaming their own son for their own shitty trash genetics

In most pictures my smile kinda looks disfigured for some reason, I don't know because I have brain damage or something. So my parents would always tell me to smile properly and make a normal face, but I tell them that's how my face/smile is, but they don't buy it. JFL your parents gift you with untermensch genes and then attack you for being subhuman.

I literally cannot present my face in such a way that would allow others to register it as a smile. My underbite is too severe. As soon as the corners of my lips begin to turn, my chin just launches itself forward like a mechanical medieval weapon. My face disgusts even I.

I literally cannot present my face in such a way that would allow others to register it as a smile. My underbite is too severe. As soon as the corners of my lips begin to turn, my chin just launches itself forward like a mechanical medieval weapon. My face disgusts even I.
I try hard to adjust my smile in a way where my shitty features don't show, I try keep a serious face nowadays tbh

I try hard to adjust my smile in a way where my shitty features don't show, I try keep a serious face nowadays tbh

Same here. Being able to smile is very very underrated.

A wide smile makes my receding chin less obvious

My best-rated Photofeeler pics are the ones where I look tired or sad.

So my parents would always tell me to smile properly and make a normal face, but I tell them that's how my face/smile is, but they don't buy it.
I too have an awkward smile and I've been hiding it all my life, often trying to force it into something more conventional.

Never again. I'm done being ashamed of what I am.

These days whenever I feel like smiling, I do whatever the fuck my face wants to do.

I have a slight underbite when I smile and my family says the same.

people say my smile looks like im about to rape them

The only thing i have is a smile, back when i was a bluepilled cuck, my onitis said it was contagious she always smiled back at me. If only i wouldn't have been a retard.

I would say the reason your smile is off is because there is nothing to smile about. Your not happy so forcing a smile only will come out fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back