Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents blackpilled me about life when I was 3 years old.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
The thing is if you have grown up like myself as a only child of parents who were heroin addicts and dealers and were both in jail and met in a rehab clinic then you will never be able to connect with normal people. It means you can either become a drug dealing thug yourself or you will be isolated from society for the rest of your life. You just dont see things the way they see things.

Like my parents always told me:
  1. Don't trust anyone.
  2. If you can fuck someone over for cash DO IT.
  3. Don't get married. Women are whores and will screw you up.
  4. The government, society, cops and economically successful people are against you and will smash anyone and anything they can to gain something.
  5. Become one of them and fuck up other people. It is the only way not to get fucked up yourself.

This is basically what my parents told me. Yes I know. Based and blackpilled and true.

The thing is having taken the blackpill pretty much as a child there is NO WAY to go back. There is NO WAY to ever connect with normal people. At least not the way they connect with each other. They connect in a very bluepilled way. This is just not possible for me. I can not delude myself to believe in all those lies. I am bound to live in reality forever. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. I just know for sure I will never be able to connect with "normal" people.

If only maybe parents were as based. Then again if they were they would’ve just aborted me when they had the chance. Would’ve saved all of us a lot of trouble

Last edited:
Based parents. My parents (mostly mother) bluepilled me so hard I bled azure. My first blackpills in middle school were so damned brutal and my mother still tries to bluepill me to this day despite being blackpilled herself.

This is why you should feed the blackpilled to young kids and youngcels while you can.

The thing is if you have grown up like myself as a only child of parents who were heroin addicts and dealers and were both in jail and met in a rehab clinic then you will never be able to connect with normal people. It means you can either become a drug dealing thug yourself or you will be isolated from society for the rest of your life. You just dont see things the way they see things.

Like my parents always told me:
  1. Don't trust anyone.
  2. If you can fuck someone over for cash DO IT.
  3. Don't get married. Women are whores and will screw you up.
  4. The government, society, cops and economically successful people are against you and will smash anyone and anything they can to gain something.
  5. Become one of them and fuck up other people. It is the only way not to get fucked up yourself.
This is basically what my parents told me. Yes I know. Based and blackpilled and true.

The thing is having taken the blackpill pretty much as a child there is NO WAY to go back. There is NO WAY to ever connect with normal people. At least not the way they connect with each other. They connect in a very bluepilled way. This is just not possible for me. I can not delude myself to believe in all those lies. I am bound to live in reality forever. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. I just know for sure I will never be able to connect with "normal" people.
Step or be stepped on.
The essential tactic of survival.
The most prime rule of the jungle.
Competition is the pure form of evolution.
Civilized society cannot mediate those simple biological facts.

Those with eyes and the ability to critically think outside the box will see the black pill no matter what. You have to be a gigacoping blue piller to deny the black pill, even if you don't find out/no one tells you about it.

Parent will be able to tell if you have a chance or not.