Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents cope by getting me to hope that I will have a betabuxx to fuck and they think I won’t rope

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They keep saying “just get good grades in school and we will find a beautiful sand foid for you to betabuxx in your 30s”

Jfl just go ER on those retards and then rope

Jfl just go ER on those retards and then rope
I’ll be on nationwide news and then my account will be on the news, recruiting many newcels to this forum

just be an atm for a used up roastie, that will inevitably cheat and divorce rape you bro!

They keep saying “just get good grades in school and we will find a beautiful sand foid for you to betabuxx in your 30s”

Is that implying a beautiful woman in her 30s can exist? If so, that's absolute insanity

my parents tell me when I graduate from uni they will find me a young sand foid from Egypt. Problem is I don't want to live in Egypt and if they actually go through with this and she gets a green card or citizenship here to the US I will probably get cucked. There's no winning

My parents are so darn bluepilled it’s insane. They think foids my age are attracted to smart men wtf
Same tbh i don't know if my mother is trying to bluepill me for some reason or she's just a retard that believes that shit

my parents tell me when I graduate from uni they will find me a young sand foid from Egypt. Problem is I don't want to live in Egypt and if they actually go through with this and she gets a green card or citizenship here to the US I will probably get cucked. There's no winning
It’ll probably be a hijab foid
Same tbh i don't know if my mother is trying to bluepill me for some reason or she's just a retard that believes that shit
I actually hate how young people my age (22) have sex , relationships and friends and I’m all alone during my youth

god i hate when parents have this mentality tbh

A good sand with a bodycount of 50 and three bastard muts. That's the best they think you can aspire.

I find it hilarious, how some people seem to actually believe, that the oppertunity to betabuxx a post wall roastie, is something desireable.

I find it hilarious, how some people seem to actually believe, that the oppertunity to betabuxx a post wall roastie, is something desireable.

I actually hate how young people my age (22) have sex , relationships and friends and I’m all alone during my youth

Like OP said in another post: Women over 30 looking so masculine that a lot of the guys who wife them up are probably secretly gay/bisexual

doubt that, they are Christian, and not many non Muslims wear hijabs, at least from what I see. There's a hell of a lot of sand foids who would do anything for a US citizenship. it's just what happens after is the problem

My mom keeps telling me this: “Women age badly and some day they’ll be desperate for you”. What, so I’m forced to just be lonely all my life until some foid gives me Chads sloppy seconds? Am I that worthless? Like come on man

Like OP said in another post: Women over 30 looking so masculine that a lot of the guys who wife them up are probably secretly gay/bisexual
The more youth someone has, the more feminine they look. Older men look more masculine than younger men and older women look less feminine than young women

Having a sand foid doesnt sound bad honestly. There are much worse ways to betabuxx. White foids are absolutely terrible. I think you're less likely to be cucked by a sand foid than you are by a white one tbh.
A good sand with a bodycount of 50 and three bastard muts. That's the best they think you can aspire.
OP is Palestinian.

fucking cucks tbh

fucking cucks tbh
IKR my parents are too bluepilled
Having a sand foid doesnt sound bad honestly. There are much worse ways to betabuxx. White foids are absolutely terrible. I think you're less likely to be cucked by a sand foid than you are by a white one tbh.

OP is Palestinian.
Sand foids I don’t get attracted to much

IKR my parents are too bluepilled

Sand foids I don’t get attracted to much

I just can't get over the insanity of expecting a man to wife up a used up old roastie.

If I had children and someone came up to me asking if he could rape my kids, I think he'd be more sane than someone suggesting to wife up old hags.

I just can't get over the insanity of expecting a man to wife up a used up old roastie.

If I had children and someone came up to me asking if he could rape my kids, I think he'd be more sane than someone suggesting to wife up old hags.
High IQ. I wanna have sex in my youth with youthful women, not some post-wall hag who only needs for betabuxx. I wouldn’t even enjoy fucking her

What, so I’m forced to just be lonely all my life until some foid gives me Chads sloppy seconds?

Just wait till you hit 30+. There was a local foid nearby my prev location who ignored me all her prime years and now I(probably my money) suddenly became visible to her, lol.

Same. My parents want me to marry some turk girl who has some medic uni degree.jfl

If I am gonna get into an arranged marriage, its not gonna be with a uni girl. no way.

sucks too since she kinda looks white
My mom keeps telling me this: “Women age badly and some day they’ll be desperate for you”. What, so I’m forced to just be lonely all my life until some foid gives me Chads sloppy seconds? Am I that worthless? Like come on man

JFL at your mom. Blackpilled to her core, but refuses to acknowledge it :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Same. My parents want me to marry some turk girl who has some medic uni degree.jfl

If I am gonna get into an arranged marriage, its not gonna be with a uni girl. no way.

sucks too since she kinda looks white

JFL at your mom. Blackpilled to her core, but refuses to acknowledge it :feelsseriously:
I wanna be able to live like other young adults, friends and sex is what I mean

have you told her that this is garbage? how does she respond?

My parents think that I'll be satisfied with a dead-end job, they don't know if I don't have a good job I'll rope.

have you told her that this is garbage? how does she respond?
Lol my brother actually called her out on how retarded that is and she we ended up getting into a big argument. In the end I think my brother and I won but we didn’t really convince my mom. She thinks both genders are equally shallow and that looks matter more as a girl lol

Actually thats not a bad idea. Most curry and sandcels can only hope to betabux. If you get a decent looking sand foid, take it.

Lol my brother actually called her out on how retarded that is and she we ended up getting into a big argument. In the end I think my brother and I won but we didn’t really convince my mom. She thinks both genders are equally shallow and that looks matter more as a girl lol
she is retarded, you should show her tinder experiments

Actually thats not a bad idea. Most curry and sandcels can only hope to betabux. If you get a decent looking sand foid, take it.
I don’t get attracted to sand foids and curry foids

By that they mean she'll also be in her 30's. That's why it's better to leave the cucked west and SEAmax or get a sexbot when they come out by the time you're 30.

By that they mean she'll also be in her 30's. That's why it's better to leave the cucked west and SEAmax or get a sexbot when they come out by the time you're 30.
I wonder if i could just attract a young gold digger

I wonder if i could just attract a young gold digger
If you're rich you might be able to, especially if more men get blackpilled and rostie smv decreases.

If you're rich you might be able to, especially if more men get blackpilled and rostie smv decreases.
Wouldn’t that mean roasties would become femcels?

I don’t even bother listening to my parents

Some parents think that it is our goal, to wageslave until were 35 or 40 and then settle for a used up roastie or a single mother.

Nah. My money will never be shared with such a trash. I will rather spend it to make their lives worse.