Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents have destroyed me. They fucked me up and my life and ruined me with their shitty parenting skills

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

READ THE ABOVE URL FIRST

i already got in an argument with them both about having a car on campus. now i feel like i can never move out on my own. i fucking hate autism. Authority figures acknowledge autism being a diverse spectrum yet they put us all in programs together giving us the same exact help as each other like as if we're a homogeneous group of people instead. So i get paired up with guys who have exceptionally bad social skills while mine's were good and who acted super awkward and they'd teach me basic social skills i already learned as a toddler. And my parents never infantilized my siblings but they infantilized me all the fuckin time.

and i won't lie, aside from contemplating suicide, i had a couple of thoughts accidentally come into me where i would kill them in GTA 5 first before i rope. am i saying i would kill them? no. whether i am or not isn't going to be answered due to my mind being ambivalent. they think they have nothing to do with why i never grew up at 23, but they are the reason. i didn't fall behind my peers until high school, and that's when my parents' infantilization began more.

and while my mom was a shitty parent, my dad never nurtured me. He would spend his time hours a day in the study room writing emails, doing work, and talking on the phone and thus only comprised like 10% of my upbringing. I basically was raised in a way equivalent to a single mom. Fuck my dad and fuck my mom.

and now i can't practice driving to get my license because while my mom screams over mistakes i make while driving, my dad, who used to be calm while practicing, is now acting like my mom during driving.

i'm gonna get to the brink of roping.

Dude your parents sound like amazing people compared to mine. Mine both paretns are Low IQ schizophrenics. They cannot even form simple sentences or do simple tasks like close the door properly

@gymletethnicel @Total Imbecile @RREEEEEEEEE @SlayerSlayer @ordinaryotaku @ScornedStoic @dreadtheblackpill

helicopter parenting destroys people

From your other post

my parents are very restrictive sand niggers. they prohibit premarital sex and they tell me i'm not supposed to have until i'm married, and my mom just fucks things up.
Can you tell us more about this?

My mother would do this thing where she would make disparaging remarks about certain aspects of Western culture (like drinking and fornicating) when I was younger, mostly as a result of seeing mixed-sex teenage groups at the park or something hanging out and drinking there. Since then I have always had a massive fear of doing these things, I actually used to get invites to parties but I never went because I knew my parents would not let me go late at night.

From your other post

Can you tell us more about this?

My mother would do this thing where she would make disparaging remarks about certain aspects of Western culture (like drinking and fornicating) when I was younger, mostly as a result of seeing mixed-sex teenage groups at the park or something hanging out and drinking there. Since then I have always had a massive fear of doing these things, I actually used to get invites to parties but I never went because I knew my parents would not let me go late at night.
My parents had told me it’s wrong to desire sex. They are fucking crazy
Was about to write that,he doesn't know how good he has it,in terms of parents.
look up relative privation
big time. It causes Peter Pan syndrome, a condition I have

your parents are supposed to give you space to spread your wings, and give you social opportunities by knowing other families

if you need to be parented and helped all the time, and have hour-long conversations and arguments and shit, then it's all fucked up, your parents aren't supposed to suck your fucking dick they're supposed to get out of the way while you interact in a healthy way with your peers

My parents had told me it’s wrong to desire sex. They are fucking crazy
Why did they tell you this, was it in response to something you said or just a lecture they gave?
your parents are supposed to give you space to spread your wings, and give you social opportunities by knowing other families

if you need to be parented and helped all the time, and have hour-long conversations and arguments and shit, then it's all fucked up, your parents aren't supposed to suck your fucking dick they're supposed to get out of the way while you interact in a healthy way with your peers
Brutal.

Why did they tell you this, was it in response to something you said or just a lecture they gave?

Brutal.
Something I asked not said from what I remember

go ER in minecraft tbh

I don't see how your parents fucked you up (aside from that fake autism and infantilization, single mother raising you like i did too)
You acknowledge the fact that life wouldn't be shit if you were Chad (?), even if they kept acting like this.

Unless they fed you estrogen (soy food), or didn't take your growth retardation seriously or mistreated you in any physical way or bullied you, leading you to be depressed during your teen years thus growing up with less T...
In other words, unless they have looksmin you, they did nothing out of the ordinary wrong.

Think about it, even if they were nice they still gave you shit genetics, their kindness would not change anything.
Anyway you are fully functional(can work, can run, can think, can defend your interests), your looksmatch exist out there but because of foid's nature and (((soyciety))) overall she is fucking Chad as we speak.

You can blame them for ruining your copes though.

I don't see how your parents fucked you up (aside from that fake autism and infantilization, single mother raising you like i did too)
You acknowledge the fact that life wouldn't be shit if you were Chad (?), even if they kept acting like this.

Unless they fed you estrogen (soy food), or didn't take your growth retardation seriously or mistreated you in any physical way or bullied you, leading you to be depressed during your teen years thus growing up with less T...
In other words, unless they have looksmin you, they did nothing out of the ordinary wrong.

Think about it, even if they were nice they still gave you shit genetics, their kindness would not change anything.
Anyway you are fully functional(can work, can run, can think, can defend your interests), your looksmatch exist out there but because of foid's nature and (((soyciety))) overall she is fucking Chad as we speak.

You can blame them for ruining your copes though.
Cope

I hate being infantilized

My dad used to work all the time too

I was more or less raised by a single mother despite having a dad

Dads just too beta and passive and my mom has molded me thru fear into a high inhib cuck who respects women and others

I hate my parents for destroying me. My dad had to place his genitals inside a crazy idiot and then separate 2 years after birth. Crazy bitch couldn't parent me correctly. """"""Father""""""" didn't much care. They were too passive most of the time and when I did wrong they got all aggressive and angry. Just drink and watch sports ball like an NPC.

My fucking annoying mother still micromanages me at 22. Comes to fucking shout at me and repeat things over and over again about things I already know. Like to close the kitchen window after I've warmed my food etc. Its ridiculous, this bitch needs more babysitting than me and yet they still treat me like a retard since day 1.

Same.
My fucking annoying mother still micromanages me at 22. Comes to fucking shout at me and repeat things over and over again about things I already know. Like to close the kitchen window after I've warmed my food etc. Its ridiculous, this bitch needs more babysitting than me and yet they still treat me like a retard since day 1.
Also same.
Isn't there a word for parents like this? Maybe they have a disorder or something

uh oh baby made the diaper stinky :feelskek:

I can relate heavily with understanding social cues but being put into support programs with people who are clueless in that area, and then you get talked to like you're on that level and it's such condescending bullshit. I'll never fully understand normalfags, parents included. I would get bullied, mom would barely let me leave the house, then she'd ask questions like what type of girl I would like to marry when I'm older, when everyone already hates me for being a fat autist. It's like let's put the expectations of a normal human being on our glorified retarded house cat.

READ THE ABOVE URL FIRST

i already got in an argument with them both about having a car on campus. now i feel like i can never move out on my own. i fucking hate autism. Authority figures acknowledge autism being a diverse spectrum yet they put us all in programs together giving us the same exact help as each other like as if we're a homogeneous group of people instead. So i get paired up with guys who have exceptionally bad social skills while mine's were good and who acted super awkward and they'd teach me basic social skills i already learned as a toddler. And my parents never infantilized my siblings but they infantilized me all the fuckin time.

and i won't lie, aside from contemplating suicide, i had a couple of thoughts accidentally come into me where i would kill them in GTA 5 first before i rope. am i saying i would kill them? no. whether i am or not isn't going to be answered due to my mind being ambivalent. they think they have nothing to do with why i never grew up at 23, but they are the reason. i didn't fall behind my peers until high school, and that's when my parents' infantilization began more.

and while my mom was a shitty parent, my dad never nurtured me. He would spend his time hours a day in the study room writing emails, doing work, and talking on the phone and thus only comprised like 10% of my upbringing. I basically was raised in a way equivalent to a single mom. Fuck my dad and fuck my mom.

and now i can't practice driving to get my license because while my mom screams over mistakes i make while driving, my dad, who used to be calm while practicing, is now acting like my mom during driving.

brutal as fuck

im so sorry brocel. we dont know each other but you know i like your posts and remember you. its heart breaking to see you suffer so much :cryfeels:

sorry if im being too harsh, but tbh, i think your parents are enjoying this and want you to never be self sufficient. that's why they stepped up their infantilization when you were doing well. i think they thrive on this and are actively sabotaging you, and loving their public role as "suffering parents of an autistic child" while they sabotage you and make sure you'll never succeed in life

Why the fuck are you punching your father or even thinking about punching your mother?

Why the fuck are you punching your father or even thinking about punching your mother?
Because he's autistic and therefore cerebrated that objective morality doesn't exist.

My dad used to work all the time too

I was more or less raised by a single mother despite having a dad

Dads just too beta and passive and my mom has molded me thru fear into a high inhib cuck who respects women and others
brutal as fuck

im so sorry brocel. we dont know each other but you know i like your posts and remember you. its heart breaking to see you suffer so much :cryfeels:

sorry if im being too harsh, but tbh, i think your parents are enjoying this and want you to never be self sufficient. that's why they stepped up their infantilization when you were doing well. i think they thrive on this and are actively sabotaging you, and loving their public role as "suffering parents of an autistic child" while they sabotage you and make sure you'll never succeed in life
I can relate heavily with understanding social cues but being put into support programs with people who are clueless in that area, and then you get talked to like you're on that level and it's such condescending bullshit. I'll never fully understand normalfags, parents included. I would get bullied, mom would barely let me leave the house, then she'd ask questions like what type of girl I would like to marry when I'm older, when everyone already hates me for being a fat autist. It's like let's put the expectations of a normal human being on our glorified retarded house cat.
I hate my parents for destroying me. My dad had to place his genitals inside a crazy idiot and then separate 2 years after birth. Crazy bitch couldn't parent me correctly. """"""Father""""""" didn't much care. They were too passive most of the time and when I did wrong they got all aggressive and angry. Just drink and watch sports ball like an NPC.
one thing i hate about having autism is they place you in these programs with autists who are all completely different from you. You could have very good social skills IRL (like me) but you get put in groups with people who are quiet/introverted, have exceptionally awful social skills, barely know how to talk, etc and you are taught basic social skills you learned since you were 5 thinking "why the fuck am i here?". authority figures acknowledge autism being a spectrum but treat us all like we're the same.

What hypocrite parents. They want to be involved in every aspect of your life EXCEPT for getting you arranged palestinian fiancee?

What hypocrite parents. They want to be involved in every aspect of your life EXCEPT for getting you arranged palestinian fiancee?
They never raised my siblings this way

READ THE ABOVE URL FIRST

I hate my parents too

one thing i hate about having autism is they place you in these programs with autists who are all completely different from you. You could have very good social skills IRL (like me) but you get put in groups with people who are quiet/introverted, have exceptionally awful social skills, barely know how to talk, etc and you are taught basic social skills you learned since you were 5 thinking "why the fuck am i here?". authority figures acknowledge autism being a spectrum but treat us all like we're the same.

Damn even you hate the socially awkward aspies like me

tenor.gif

O-ok

Damn even you hate the socially awkward aspies like me

tenor.gif

O-ok
I didn’t say all autists are like that, but most are. The ones in this forum usually are better to talk to

READ THE ABOVE URL FIRST

OMG almost every single thing you said applies to me as well, including the driver's license pill, autism, treating me like an infant when I reached highschool but not my siblings, not being independent.

Some differences are that I don't go to authority figures for help and my dad did raise as well but way less than my mom (since he actually worked).

As for suicide, I never thought about killing my parents, but I have thought about roping when I see no escape from my situation.

OMG almost every single thing you said applies to me as well, including the driver's license pill, autism, treating me like an infant when I reached highschool but not my siblings, not being independent.

Some differences are that I don't go to authority figures for help and my dad did raise as well but way less than my mom (since he actually worked).

As for suicide, I never thought about killing my parents, but I have thought about roping when I see no escape from my situation.
I fucked yo my life and I can’t get it to normal until gay ass quarantine ends

I fucked yo my life and I can’t get it to normal until gay ass quarantine ends
same, if it keeps going, we will miss our youth under lockdown

same, if it keeps going, we will miss our youth under lockdown
that's the thing. i don't even know if it will be normal in the fall. if covid was gone and i had my license this would be much easier

that's the thing. i don't even know if it will be normal in the fall. if covid was gone and i had my license this would be much easier
We have the UK variant in our country now, where vaccines won't even work against it.

i want covid gone in fall
I kind of thought it the shutdown would last for years initially when it was in Wuhan, but then when we learned the real death rate, I thought it would eventually ease up soon, but somehow that never happened.

I'm so lonely that at this point, I'm just going to risk it to make some friends and try to meet girls (I know, it's cope).
I have a driver's license test this month, I hope I pass.

I kind of thought it the shutdown would last for years initially when it was in Wuhan, but then when we learned the real death rate, I thought it would eventually ease up soon, but somehow that never happened.

I'm so lonely that at this point, I'm just going to risk it to make some friends and try to meet girls (I know, it's cope).
I have a driver's license test this month, I hope I pass.
i have a drivers test in the beginning of april. i need to pass the first time i'm 23 i should've gotten my license at 16. how old are you?

This hits close to home. All throughout my childhood, it was mostly my mom who raised me since my dad lived in a different town. Dad was a raging maniac and everytime he visited us, he'd constantly talk shit about me since he needed a medium to take his rage out on. This combined with my mom's neglectful parenting and shitty parenting skills turned me into a weak pushover who constantly lets people walk over him irl

This hits close to home. All throughout my childhood, it was mostly my mom who raised me since my dad lived in a different town. Dad was a raging maniac and everytime he visited us, he'd constantly talk shit about me since he needed a medium to take his rage out on. This combined with my mom's neglectful parenting and shitty parenting skills turned me into a weak pushover who constantly lets people walk over him irl
my parents think i was born this way and they have no self-awareness. i hate them and i hope they die in minecraft

I feel I would have at least gotten a good paying job if I had guidance. My dad was and is a low T faggot who is the biggest bitch in the world. I regret every single day that I was born.

I feel I would have at least gotten a good paying job if I had guidance. My dad was and is a low T faggot who is the biggest bitch in the world. I regret every single day that I was born.
i can't wait for my death

If there was one problem I could pick that probably did the most damage to me, it would be my mother being a helicopter parent. All the bullying and rejection just sealed my fate and caused me to isolate myself for so long that it felt like I time-traveled through the 2010s.

But yeah the parenting I recieved was basically negative value, at least if we define the goal of parenting to be preparing a child to be able to support themselves. In my case I was discouraged from ever facing the world, anything I did which didn't involve my mother got me negative reinforcement from her, and I was consistently allowed to flee problems rather than face them. If one isn't forced to deal with the problems presented by life while young, how are they going to be capable of dealing with them later? And then of course she is the reason why I was enabled to be what was essentially a western hikikomori for so long.

I won't hold it against her if she continues to allow me to leech off her while I save money and spend the rest on copes, as she probably owes me that at this point, given that she is the reason why it took me so long to rejoin society in the first place.

If there was one problem I could pick that probably did the most damage to me, it would be my mother being a helicopter parent. All the bullying and rejection just sealed my fate and caused me to isolate myself for so long that it felt like I time-traveled through the 2010s.

But yeah the parenting I recieved was basically negative value, at least if we define the goal of parenting to be preparing a child to be able to support themselves. In my case I was discouraged from ever facing the world, anything I did which didn't involve my mother got me negative reinforcement from her, and I was consistently allowed to flee problems rather than face them. If one isn't forced to deal with the problems presented by life while young, how are they going to be capable of dealing with them later? And then of course she is the reason why I was enabled to be what was essentially a western hikikomori for so long.

I won't hold it against her if she continues to allow me to leech off her while I save money and spend the rest on copes, as she probably owes me that at this point, given that she is the reason why it took me so long to rejoin society in the first place.
my parents never taught me basic life skills at an early age and they're overprotective helicopter parents, so i now have peter pan syndrome. i've read all of this causes peter pan syndrome