Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents have destroyed me. They fucked me up and my life and ruined me with their shitty parenting skills

my parents never taught me basic life skills at an early age and they're overprotective helicopter parents, so i now have peter pan syndrome. i've read all of this causes peter pan syndrome
I never wanted to grow up. One thing I remember wanting as a teenager was to just have a few years of happiness, like get a gf, have friends, be accepted. I felt that if I had that I wouldn't mind dying at 25, I wouldn't mind trading the rest of my life for a few years of happiness. It's kinda ironic now, given that I'm 26. Now my only "long-term" goal is too save enough money to rot in SEA for a few years and then rope. Unless I find a gf in the process of trying to save money right now, that's my current plan.

I never wanted to grow up. One thing I remember wanting as a teenager was to just have a few years of happiness, like get a gf, have friends, be accepted. I felt that if I had that I wouldn't mind dying at 25, I wouldn't mind trading the rest of my life for a few years of happiness. It's kinda ironic now, given that I'm 26. Now my only "long-term" goal is too save enough money to rot in SEA for a few years and then rope. Unless I find a gf in the process of trying to save money right now, that's my current plan.
i don't think it's gonna get better for me thanks to covid

i have a drivers test in the beginning of april. i need to pass the first time i'm 23 i should've gotten my license at 16. how old are you?
same age as you.

I'm 23. Can't drive. Live with my family. I hear the ropeman coming, and he brought a stool, boyos

it's over
i'm planning on a suicide method. i might mug a guy in GTA 5 in a crime area city and steal his gun in Legend of Zelda ocarina of time to commit suicide

i'm planning on a suicide method. i might mug a guy in GTA 5 in a crime area city and steal his gun in Legend of Zelda ocarina of time to commit suicide
before you die, you have to try 5g mushrooms in silent darkness.

So you want him to go to hell before he dies after leading a life of misery and failure already?
It will only be hell if he doesn't surrender himself. Since he is already suicidal, it should be easier for him. Trust the mushrooms and they will guide him to places where he could never have even dreamed of. No matter if it's a good or bad trip, he will find meaning from it.

they think they have nothing to do with why i never grew up at 23, but they are the reason.
same. My parents don't take the blame at all. Infact, they push the blame off onto each other

same. My parents don't take the blame at all. Infact, they push the blame off onto each other
at least they blame each other instead of blaming you because mine always blame solely me