Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents really don't understand the current dating market or the blackpill, no matter how much I explain.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It seems like I keep having the same conversations with them, especially mom cause I don't tell dad these things, he loves me too much and it would break his heart.

I keep telling her women are gold diggers and are all after money. She kinda agrees that many of them are (but not all of them lmao). I tell her all women nowadays are evil and manipulative and bad in all kinds of ways (she agrees that many are bad but says that not all of them). Telling her they're all after handsome guys always feels awkward though cause it makes me sound like a whiny bitch that has complexes about his looks. She tells me I'm handsome so I have to deflect and say that they're all after guys with muscles and thugs and assholes. Yeah mom, I'm handsome, me and my bald head and my thick glasses and my fucked up teeth and my horrible frame and fat belly (looked even worse skinny) etc...

Tbh they're nice people. They just can't see it, they don't understand.

Mom tells me to go out and meet girls. Like it's that easy. Sometimes I tell her it's impossible and she tells me to go the park and pick up girls lol. Or some other things like that. Or that she'd love to find me some girls lmao. That would be the most awkward shit imaginable and the girl would think I'm some retarded pathetic loser autist who can't get a date by himself so his mom had to step in. Which would be accurate but I'd rather die than go through that.

So when they comment about grandkids or me getting a girlfriend or something I just try to tell them it'll happen in the future or something equally placating. Well, I still let my guard down sometimes and try to drop blackpills but I'm going to try to keep my mouth shut more.

Same here I hate my retarded parents. They still believe foids are nice and kind people :feelskek:

They don't understand the evil nature of foids

You explain the blackpill IRL? That's only got me derision and laughter, don't do it bro.

There's no point explaining to them.

You explain the blackpill IRL? That's only got me derision and laughter, don't do it bro.
When I tell my parents no girls have ever been interested in me because I'm ugly, they literally don't listen and say "You're handsome" like some robots with automated responses.

It's impossible to explain the current dating market for people who grew up in a different time
My parents think I chose to be single to focus on studying instead jfl

Then stop explaining.

I don't talk to anyone but my parents IRL. And I do tell them pretty blackpilled things but I can't tell them that I'm ugly or that women are only after handsome guys, it always ends up really awkward and pathetic.

When I tell my parents no girls have ever been interested in me because I'm ugly, they literally don't listen and say "You're handsome" like some robots with automated responses.
Yep, the responses are so predictable it's almost funny.
It's impossible to explain the current dating market for people who grew up in a different time
Yeah they think I'm focusing on studying too, despite being a huge loser who chose easy social science meme degrees and is still studying in his mid 20s after dropping out once and wasting years of his life.

Yeah they think I'm focusing on studying too, despite being a huge loser who chose easy social science meme degrees and is still studying in his mid 20s after dropping out once and wasting years of his life.
Brutal
At least I have a STEM degree with decent pay and job opportunities

Same. Though my mom thinks I might be gay :feelsseriously:

I explained it to my Chadlite brother and he even said "Shit! Now everything makes sense!".

I don't talk to anyone but my parents IRL. And I do tell them pretty blackpilled things but I can't tell them that I'm ugly or that women are only after handsome guys, it always ends up really awkward and pathetic.
They already know, plus added to this they are creating this feeling of you being awkward, as they themselves also want to avoid the conversation nearly as much as you do, it is the easiest simplist trick in the book to make a person feel awkward, stand next to someone and dont move but dont talk, and stare at them and laugh a bit then go mute, see how easy it is, it is a simple pathetic school yard trick.
see through it and approach the subject head on i guarantee you catch them off guard if you talk firmly with confidence affirmatively.

Bro, your mother is a foid like any other, why are you putting her on a pedestal ? Her advices can juste be bs, if not antimale astrotufing.

It seems like I keep having the same conversations with them, especially mom cause I don't tell dad these things, he loves me too much and it would break his heart.

I keep telling her women are gold diggers and are all after money. She kinda agrees that many of them are (but not all of them lmao). I tell her all women nowadays are evil and manipulative and bad in all kinds of ways (she agrees that many are bad but says that not all of them). Telling her they're all after handsome guys always feels awkward though cause it makes me sound like a whiny bitch that has complexes about his looks. She tells me I'm handsome so I have to deflect and say that they're all after guys with muscles and thugs and assholes. Yeah mom, I'm handsome, me and my bald head and my thick glasses and my fucked up teeth and my horrible frame and fat belly (looked even worse skinny) etc...

Mom tells me to go out and meet girls. Like it's that easy. Sometimes I tell her it's impossible and she tells me to go the park and pick up girls lol. Or some other things like that. Or that she'd love to find me some girls lmao. That would be the most awkward shit imaginable and the girl would think I'm some retarded pathetic loser autist who can't get a date by himself so his mom had to step in. Which would be accurate but I'd rather die than go through that.

So when they comment about grandkids or me getting a girlfriend or something I just try to tell them it'll happen in the future or something equally placating. Well, I still let my guard down sometimes and try to drop blackpills but I'm going to try to keep my mouth shut more.
Tell them to get you a gf then, yeah it's awkward shit but maybe they'll understand better after the inevitable nothing that comes from it. You're not gonna get success & are already a loser in the eyes of society so fuck the embarrassment & enjoy it in the sense that maybe the foids will feel uncomfortable too.

The 'you're handsome!' call out from mothers has to be most cruel blackpill experience to date. I actually fucking believed that shit for a while it was so brutal to be this oblivious. Why do mothers do this shit? Can't they live up to the failure of their genetics?

I know right almost like different generation grew up with different thoughts

I made a post where I kind of talked about this, reposting. It was mainly about workceling, but it applies to dating a lot. Basically parents in general would rather have sons who just act normally even if it's practically impossible to do so.
Parents don't give a fuck about their children's happiness or comfort. "I want to see my son secure, with a job and a girlfriend!" is complete fucking bullshit, keeping a NEET at home barely costs more than keeping a fucking dog. When I first started working I would come home and rant about how much I absolutely despised work 10x more than I do on here, but obviously, all I'd get from my parents would be "well you just neeeed a job", or even more hilariously, "we just want you to be happy, we want what's best for you". It was blatantly obvious that I was completely incapable of working, I legit felt extreme rage, anxiety, and frustration at having to be stuck with insufferable normalfags ALL FUCKING DAY. But that doesn't mean shit. Your parents don't want you to be happy, they want you to be normal. Even when there's blatantly no chance in hell that you'll ever be normal, they want you to do normal things so they don't get judged for having a non-NT son.

My parents turned 20 around 1974, my mum married in 76, I was born in 78, and she divorced and met my stepdad in '81.

They have no clue how bad dating is today either. They think my mental health problems are to blame.

My mental health problems are due to being a sub 7 male in a misandric clown world, not inherently something I was genetically born with or magically developed at age 19.

dumbass humans never take someones word for it and think they always know best even with evidence hard data

you need to show them the problem that is the only way these retards get it

you dont do it in the literal sense,you dont talk specifics,you just say that you need x because y

I made a post where I kind of talked about this, reposting. It was mainly about workceling, but it applies to dating a lot. Basically parents in general would rather have sons who just act normally even if it's practically impossible to do so.
That fucking hurts but it's so true. I'd be much happier if they just let me rot forever, but they'd rather I went out there in the world. Well, their position is that I need to get my life together and start a family and have kids lol.

Especially true if you're their only kid. Most of the time when parents let their kid ldar/rot/neet it's because they have other kids who reproduced/are normie/married etc.

But if they only have one kid it's damn near impossible for them to accept that their son isn't doing well in life. I think it's a mix of an evolutionary push and a social push.

The evolutionary push is wanting their kid to pass on their genes
The social push is wanting their kid to be successful or normal so they don't get shamed irl by other people

Obviously if they have several other kids then those 2 things are already fulfilled so that's when there's a chance they can accept their son's fate