Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my parents religious retardation never fails to amaze me

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
They're literally mad at me right now because I got a job offer (actually just an internship part time job) in a public organ, however it's quite far from where I live which kinda sucks but I need the money and it's not like I'm planning to work there forever just for a while but now the whole discussion about whether I should or not take the job became a religious argument because I'm not considering "god's will / time" JFL

My mom wants me to keep waiting for some invisible being to give the ideal 100k a year job she wants for me ffs man I can't with such deluded people.

Last edited:
the GOP's acceptance of bible-thumpers is part of the reason why i have no respect for American conservatism

the GOP's acceptance of bible-thumpers is part of the reason why i have no respect for American conservatism
Just make it about politics theory :feelsseriously:

Bruh how is that comment related to OP?

Enough with this politicoping bro

tenor.gif

My condolences

stfu liberal jewish cuckold you don't like religion because you want to legalize homosexuality and abortion and polygamy and all that other shit.

I just wanted to underscore how much I dislike religious faggots.

Abrahamic religions and any other center-of-the-universe cliché religions are so fucking stupid I don't understand how people unironically follow that shit. We should have a reverse witch hunt where we burn alive all religioncopers.

85b1f2a96aaef5207c57b08d482edd02.gif

Abrahamic religions and any other center-of-the-universe cliché religions are so fucking stupid I don't understand how people unironically follow that shit. We should have a reverse witch hunt where we burn alive all religioncopers.

85b1f2a96aaef5207c57b08d482edd02.gif
agreed

but ditch the anime

How? like you can't pray and shit?
she thinks that because job isn't ideal cuz it's far that is somehow a sign that god doesn't want me to take it, so I'm going "against" god if take it :feelstastyman:

How old are you even? If you are 20+ and not going to college, don't listen to them and get any job you can.

Hm will they pay you

Know that feel, my parents are big religious fuckers

stfu liberal jewish cuckold you don't like religion because you want to legalize homosexuality and abortion and polygamy and all that other shit.
she thinks that because job isn't ideal cuz it's far that is somehow a sign that god doesn't want me to take it, so I'm going "against" god if take it :feelstastyman:
Some strange Christian sect?

My mom forces me to go church because, she wants me to let Jesus into my heart to the point where she'll get angry and pissed if I don't care about attending worship.

That's some messed up logic. I guess she just doesn't want you to go too far so blames it on religious bullshit

At least my parents are atheist, that sucks

My mom forces me to go church because, she wants me to let Jesus into my heart to the point where she'll get angry and pissed if I don't care about attending worship.
I feel you, my mom would also force into going to church

but now I just don't go now, I hate church

That's some messed up logic. I guess she just doesn't want you to go too far so blames it on religious bullshit
probably

Stone them for not finding you a wife.

maybe, but no matter if they thump bibles or not, they are unified in hating subhumans

Christians die first