Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My PC's Graphics Card is broken

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So 2 days ago my PC glitched the fuck out when i was playing Borderlands 2, and it ended up being a graphics card failure. Well anyway, yesterday i was able to fix it, but now i'll have to get a new GPU, which will end up making me have to get a new CPU as well (my pc is a potato and i don't want it to be bottlenecked). So i plan to get as much money as i can (from my grandma and uncle) to buy new parts. I found an AMD Ryzen 3 2200g for 89$ on Amazon, which is a HUGE step up over my current GPU (an Intel Core i3 550) AND the Ryzen 3 has an integrated Radeon Vega 8. So it doubles as a GPU and CPU. If i can get enough, i plan to buy the Ryzen along with a higher end GPU. Hell, i might even try to upgrade my ram if possible. I currently have 4 gb of ddr3 ram, and my broken GPU is an AMD Radeon HD 6350.

TLDR: PC is big broke, have to upgrade graphics card. Might even try to upgrade my CPU too. :incel:

Bro ur pretty poor if u can't assemble 89 dollars ngl bro.

Bro ur pretty poor if u can't assemble 89 dollars ngl bro.
NEET plus no neetbuxx and my mom is on low income. My grandmother and uncle are *slightly* more well off than her, but they still don't have much money to throw around. I'll be lucky if i can get 50$ lmao

Give me ur PayPal I'll send u 20 bucks

Damn man, it is over.
Im thinking of changing my cpu cooler tbh

i would also like a handout
Next paycheck I'll think about it. Maybe us workcels should start a NEET support fund xD

But fuck u faggots go to work why do we have to suffer while u NEET it's not fair. I wanna be neet too but my government won't give me shit and my family hates me so that would entail starving to death.

Go outside and ride your bike, bucko

Delete system 32

You're fucked. I got nothing to say because your financial situation is absolutely fucked.

Same, it sucks man

Imo, get the 2400g.

Even better, wait for 7/7 when we see what the new AMD cpu´s are good for.