Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My penis has two white hurting bumps on its mucosa

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Cancer? They look a bit like cobwebs or maybe cocoons under skin.

I've had a couple zits on my dick before, popped them :chad:

it sounds like pearly penile papules

typical sign of penile carcinoma in situ, very early stage and can be solved by only amputating the glans (head) of the penis

it sounds like pearly penile papules
TFW when you are to shortsighted to really compare, but still tx doctor jazavac.
typical sign of penile carcinoma in situ, very early stage and can be solved by only amputating the glans (head) of the penis
Ded srs?

That's what you get for slaying too much you fakecel chad

I suggest just cut the penis off with the balls also in a swift swipe. Just like how young eunuchs were made for during the times of imperial china.

JK

PPP are not painful and are around glans, not two single bumps on mucous.

:giga:

how do you newfag postmaxxers manage 1300 posts in 24 days
I'm not even really maxxing, I just spend a shittone of time here. I have more than half your online time and you joined 2 years ago

Should probably kill yourself just to make sure

I'm not even really maxxing, I just spend a shittone of time here. I have more than half your online time and you joined 2 years ago
I will probably do this more if I can't watch TV as much

That sounds scary and not good

idk man try stabbing it

What the fuck causes this evil shit

Not zits. They are whiter and more knotty also nothing coming out.

Post pic. You may consider visiting a doctor if your country has good health care.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back