Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My people are so stupid

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Seriously.

So there’s a game show on a Los Angeles Spanish speaking channel and the name of the show is called “Tumbaburros”, where a host and his hot fuckdoll of an assistant goes to peoples houses and gives them the chance to earn money if they answer questions. The questions (mostly history, science trivia) are fucking elementary school level!!! The “hard” questions are middle school level. Yet many get stumped!!! Wtf!

Of course, the contestants are all Latino, and primarily from mestizo countries.
Mestizo have a well deserved reputation for being stupid.

At least they make good tacos

That is pretty stupid.

Mestizo are very retarded

Mexican Indians are curry tier

Seriously.

So there’s a game show on a Los Angeles Spanish speaking channel and the name of the show is called “Tumbaburros”, where a host and his hot fuckdoll of an assistant goes to peoples houses and gives them the chance to earn money if they answer questions. The questions (mostly history, science trivia) are fucking elementary school level!!! The “hard” questions are middle school level. Yet many get stumped!!! Wtf!

Of course, the contestants are all Latino, and primarily from mestizo countries.
Mestizo have a well deserved reputation for being stupid.
People are stupid as shit. U brahs have not realized it?

Brutal IQpill

I am from Spain and my people are also very dumb . At least your country is not as cucked as mine .

I am from Spain and my people are also very dumb . At least your country is not as cucked as mine .

Well, at least Spaniards are better looking than we are. Mestizos are ugly and dumb.
And trust me, Latin America is more cucked than you think.