Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Personal Dystopia

honkcel

honkcel

Greycel
For a large percentage of my life since puberty, I would been considered a Fatcel, though I did not have the words for it. Women never have shown me anything but disdain and disgust and I have always attributed that to at least in part my size. Last year, I had enough, I was gonna change things, things were going to get better, I wasn’t going to be lonely anymore, I was going to be happy. Over this past year I was radically able to transform my body and am no longer fat. I was certain things were going to get better. Which is why it hurt more than ever and absolutely crushed me when I realized just how wrong I was.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHANGED.

I re-downloaded old dating apps, spent time cultivating a new profile, expecting nothing crazy, but expecting that after all the blood sweat and tears I invested over the past year, that I would receive something other than the radio silence I have grown accustomed to. Of course none of that mattered. Nevertheless, I persisted until I ended up running out of people within 300 square miles of myself. I now realize the meme “there is no gym for your face” is truer than I would have ever thought. This year not only did I lose weight, I lost one of the only copes I had left, that if I just worked out, maybe things would improve.

I am now trapped in my personal dystopia. Swiping right on whores who want nothing to do with me, simply because of my face, and going out to bars to only catch disgusted side looks. I have sunk tons of time into getting my degree, sacrificing my hobbies and what little enjoyment I get for what? I won’t ever have a family, why even work? So that maybe just maybe, after years of isolation some whore will deem me worthy?

Putting in so much effort, just to end up in the exact same spot. I feel your pain bro ngl.

Putting in so much effort, just to end up in the exact same spot. I feel your pain bro ngl.
He tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end, it doesn't even matter

Welcome to the club bro :feelsautistic:

Happened after every change for me.Whether it is gymmaxxing,haircutmaxxing,ntmaxxing I end up in the same spot and my hopes are always crushed.Time to just accept defeat I guess

How heavy ans tall are you ?

The official effortcel/gymcel song:

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

I feel you, bro. I also used to think years ago with a bluepilled mentality that I would slay if I just lost weight (I used to be a fatcel as well), but here I am.
I actually "changed my haircut and took more showers" on top of that, and I gymcel frequently, still nothing.
The last thing I'll try before roping is surgerymaxxing.

Last edited:
Holy fuck. This is me. Nothing will likely change if I lose 30 pounds.

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Welcome to your new family

Holy fuck. This is me. Nothing will likely change if I lose 30 pounds.
Honestly probably not, as I can say first hand. I still enjoy aspects of being healthier though. Do it for yourself, but expect nothing to change.

Honestly probably not, as I can say first hand. I still enjoy aspects of being healthier though. Do it for yourself, but expect nothing to change.
I wanna be able to move even more and not feel like walking jelly.

I have sunk tons of time into getting my degree, sacrificing my hobbies and what little enjoyment I get for what? I won’t ever have a family, why even work? So that maybe just maybe, after years of isolation some whore will deem me worthy?
I’m glad that I came upon this site before making such investments

Putting in so much effort, just to end up in the exact same spot.
Sometimes it feels that life is a giant Monopoly board that we incels are destined to go around - never reaching the end goal.

Over this past year I was radically able to transform my body and am no longer fat.

I'm not a fatcell but I still believe in the gymmaxx maybe it will at least improve me by 1 point even if just that Its worth it for me.

How did you do it? Can you please give some info.

I don't want to go to gym and look like a retard and make all the fucking normies and chads laugh at me in their mind I wouldn't take that shit. I don't know how to use any equipment how do I become pro at gym before going to gym this is the question.

I'm not a fatcell but I still believe in the gymmaxx maybe it will at least improve me by 1 point even if just that Its worth it for me.

How did you do it? Can you please give some info.

I don't want to go to gym and look like a retard and make all the fucking normies and chads laugh at me in their mind I wouldn't take that shit. I don't know how to use any equipment how do I become pro at gym before going to gym this is the question.
Any radical body transformation is mainly diet with of course some level of physical activity. I have religiously logged almost every single thing I have eaten using MyFitnessPal. Eat more to gain weight or muscle, or if you are like me just eat less. Simple thermodynamics You can then get in good shape by doing walking and or running along with push ups and sit ups. Once you reach a certain point though, going to the gym will be helpful. Go on YouTube to find videos on how to use the machines.

Any radical body transformation is mainly diet with of course some level of physical activity. I have religiously logged almost every single thing I have eaten using MyFitnessPal. Eat more to gain weight or muscle, or if you are like me just eat less. Simple thermodynamics You can then get in good shape by doing walking and or running along with push ups and sit ups. Once you reach a certain point though, going to the gym will be helpful. Go on YouTube to find videos on how to use the machines.

I want to gain muscle but also lose my bellyfat

Everything meets the same conclusion.