Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My personal take: how CuckTears and most incels miss the point on Jeremy Meeks (IT won't touch this, as usual)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i2x6at/muh_meeks/g07gr1m?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

I'll get straight to the point: attractiveness grants an inherent privilege not unlike race or wealth (though all three are inextricably tied to each other to some extent).

Let's be honest here. The American criminal justice system, where Meeks graduated from, is a pretty sorry state of affairs for a country with its level of economic development. As of last year, the U.S. had a total of 2.3 million prisoners; in context, the U.S. constitutes less than 5% of the global population but nearly 25% of the global prison population. Not that the U.S. is any safer than its Western peers as a result: the United States' intentional homicide rate is 3x higher than Canada's and almost 5x higher than Germany's. You could write a book about any one of the dozens of reasons why this is the case, but one of them is the revolving prison door -- i.e. that the recidivism rate of U.S. prisoners is higher than it should be.

What does this have to do with Meeks? Well, in a society that loathes to give ex-convicts a second chance, he seems to have done fairly well for himself. The reason is clear as day: the police department regularly posts mugshots on Facebook. Most are mocked, ridiculed. Meeks', however, went viral after a bunch of femoids dubbed him a "hot felon".

Bias against subhumans like me is often subconscious. There are not many who affirmatively and consciously believe that unattractive individuals are more predisposed to criminal behaviour (and consequently have worse prospects of rehabilitation). But the halo effect exists nonetheless -- not only in the criminal justice system, but also in every other aspect of daily life.

In Meeks' case, the public gave him a benefit of the doubt that they would not give to an unattractive criminal; he was offered employment and (positive) publicity. Well, good for him. But what about everyone else -- the other 2.3 million? Do we leave them to rot in and out of the system? Meeks stands out in the incel community because, in our view, he is the prime example of Chad privilege, just as Brock Turner's (the Stanford rapist) sentencing is now a rallying symbol for action against richfag mayos.

Some aspects of lookism can be rectified. Anonymous exam grading in universities, blind orchestra auditions, and extremely thorough and fairly applied criminal sentencing guidelines are examples of good policy responses which reduce human bias. Of course, not every aspect of lookism can be corrected; I'm not here to suggest that we practice some variant of sexual communism. It would be absurd for me to propose that the government force modelling agencies to hire ugly ex-cons. Rather, my point regarding Meeks is that we should at least acknowledge the consequences of lookism as we do for race and social class. And if some of those consequences apply to the realm of sex and romance, well, that should at least be a conversation that exists: i.e. does subconscious bias influence one person's judgment of another person's ethical predisposition?

To my fellow incels: Meeks' personality isn't the point. I tend to steer clear of tabloids anyway, so I don't know and I don't care. What Meeks et al really shows that we should at least drop the pretence that we live in a purely meritocratic society, because we don't. Unfortunately, many normies still dwell under the delusion that we do -- they believe that they live in some just world fantasy. See, buepillers often see themselves as temporarily embarrassed millionaires or temporarily embarrassed Chads. And when that bubble is burst, they respond reflexively with bitterness and denial, with hostility and vitriol.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i2x6at/muh_meeks/g07qu3r?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Oh, sweaty, most middle-class normies don't know nor are owed money from Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates, but it doesn't stop them from complaining how much billionaires have, and how much they don't. You're holding the incel community to an arbitrary and capricious moral standard.

Last edited:
Stop with IT for fuck sake.
what else is there to talk about, another personalityinkwell rant where he doesn't actually say anything?

IT is a joke lol. They’re absolutely hideous, their male members are incel/depressed losers, their female members are 5/10 max, leftist, feminist and Jews. They’re pathetic.

This is already well understood by us

Stop with IT for fuck sake.
As opposed to the Incredibly High IQ discussions we see on the likes of the sewers?
They’re pathetic.
Agreed.

They strawman and complete miss the point we're trying to make.

If i did what Jeremy Meeks did, I would still be rotting in prison TODAY. My parents probably would have been disappointed in me and within my head; I'd have no hope. Only suicide would be the available option.

Meeks was receiving money in prison.
Meeks was receiving visits in prison from random women.
Meeks was receiving many positive letters of affirmation of women.

His looks made it possible for him to not suffer the fate 99% of prison convicts face on release.

That's the joke for a world we live in.

Last edited:
Being ugly is worse than being black, female, gay, etc. IT will never be able to accept this fact.

AelfredRex sounds like a moron. What did Meeks do to deserve the life he has now? Meeks has the life he has now because of his physical appearance not because he worked hard to turn his life around. He even cheated on and dumped the wife that stood by him when he was still in jail. Jeremy Meeks is a trash person who threw away his wife like yesterday's trash.

Oh, sweaty, most middle-class normies don't know nor are owed money from Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates, but it doesn't stop them from complaining how much billionaires have, and how much they don't. You're holding the incel community to an arbitrary and capricious moral standard.
Very nice reply here.

That Redditor argument is hypocritical AF.

Society, these days, keeps whining about inequality. Not about starving people, because people don't starve. It's the differential that bothers them, not the absolute, and that's normal : when people feel like they are not treated fairly, that some other people are favoured for arbitrary reasons, they get upset. It's deeply rooted in our guts.

View: https://youtu.be/meiU6TxysCg

Society demands a lot to people. It demands taxes and obedience, for a start. If someone sees that society favours others for arbitrary reasons, he just starts refusing to comply.

Last edited:
Society demands a lot to people. It demands taxes and obedience, for a start. If someone sees that society favours others for arbitrary reasons, he just starts refusing to comply.
High IQ. Their only counter argument is usually "life isn't fair deal with it."

But why should I deal with it? If I have the bare necessities to fund my lifestyle, why do I need to do any more than that? Why should I comply with cucktear's demands? Or why should I slave away extra hard to contribute to a society that will always favor a tall handsome guy over me?

That's right. There is no reason.

They straight up cut off all of the post, this is basically propaganda at this point

They love setting up straw men and then bitching about them. You can't expect too much from a group of circle-jerking brainlets.

IT is a joke lol. They’re absolutely hideous, their male members are incel/depressed losers, their female members are 5/10 max, leftist, feminist and Jews. They’re pathetic.

high IQ as always