RageFuel My Personality and Behavior Prevents me from having a Girlfriend

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
132d 21h 56m

A teenage looking like this should do well with girls right?Well that isnt happening

Girls like the way I look. I have lots of Yubo adds and I have been asked out on a valentines date on Omegle LOL

Thats 69 swipes from girls who live fairly close to me, got those in like 2 days of using the app.

In real life I act like a retard, Real ADHD behavior in everyway pretty much. I act like the streamer Smooth Sanchez does when I am in school. So basically very stupid behavior.
Being like this is such a pain because it turns of all the girls. I literally have no idea how to deal with this, How do I fix My personality? Therapy?

I literally want to be a normal guy who does not talk alot and keeps calm, I feel like a lesser human being because of my stupidity. Please help me. I suffer alot mentally because of this

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
167d 8h 12m
is that insomniac?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
34d 17h 41m
I relate, I think I would of gotten a girlfriend in 11th grade if I wasn't so openly redpilled. Having anti-PC behavior kinda turns girls off, but I'm probably just coping so take it as you will.