Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My Photofeeler results after 21 votes counted in as a curry.

• Thread starter Genetic garbage
  • Start date
Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
Title.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200407-165546.jpg
    Screenshot_20200407-165546.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 369
mogs me, go slay

Mogs me, I would always get the lowest rating.
Those retards rate your picture quality not your actual face.Get someone to take your picture in natural light with nice background and a wide grin on your face.

I've been mogged again

I don't think you idiots understand how Photofeeler works.

It judges photos, not the actual person in it.
So theoretically let's say if someone makes a bad picture but is attractive people would vote unattractive? When I voted on people I just voted on how they looked but idk.

Nah photofeeler is cope I got a 7.5 on attractive and I’m still here.

Nah photofeeler is cope I got a 7.5 on attractive and I’m still here.
Yeah it's one of the biggest cope out there and the rating flutuates so much.I've had it from 4.5 to 8 lol.There was this ugly numale on r/ tinder who was rated as 9.5 lol I can bet my life that he wouldn't get a single match on tinder even if his life depended on it.

Yeah it's one of the biggest cope out there and the rating flutuates so much.I've had it from 4.5 to 8 lol.There was this ugly numale on r/ tinder who was rated as 9.5 lol I can bet my life that he wouldn't get a single match on tinder even if his life depended on it.
Yea if foids find you attractive they will fuck you. Guess I know why I’m a virgin

Yea if foids find you attractive they will fuck you. Guess I know why I’m a virgin
This is how much it fluctuates.just uploaded a new pic this time a selfie.Only 4 votes in tho but you get the idea.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200407-230845.jpg
    Screenshot_20200407-230845.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 217
This is how much it fluctuates.just uploaded a new pic this time a selfie.Only 4 votes in tho but you get the idea.
Yea just see if you get matches I don’t bother with photofeeler anymore

Mirin that high IQ.You just have to take a smiling picture with nice background preferably not a selfie.
Well yeah it will just judge the photo itself, you can put a truecel ogre like me in front of the Mount Everest and I would get very high ratings.
So theoretically let's say if someone makes a bad picture but is attractive people would vote unattractive?
Yep. That is exactly it.

That site is shit

too low iq to understand that tbh