Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My pillow and sheets were full of my hair cause it's falling out, so I shaved my head. Now the 50 red, big pimples on my head are exposed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
At least the pimples on my head complement those on my face. I'm in my late 20s, why the fuck do I still have acne? Even went to a doctor and it didn't help.

I have so many health problems, it's very annoying.

Ohh well, it doesn't really matter cause no one will see me for the next 90 days anyway, it's the last summer of my life when I can rot in my room without having to wageslave. The last good summer, I should probably appreciate it more.

Diet, clogged pores, genetics, lack of fresh air.

time to beat up women on the sidewalk

Diet, clogged pores, genetics, lack of fresh air.
Yeah, my ultra unhealthy lifestyle is definitely the cause. It's almost comical how bad my diet is and how little I move. I literally lay in bed with my laptop next to me for 16 hours a day most days.

Yeah, my ultra unhealthy lifestyle is definitely the cause. It's almost comical how bad my diet is and how little I move. I literally lay in bed with my laptop next to me for 16 hours a day most days.
Same bro

At least the pimples on my head complement those on my face. I'm in my late 20s, why the fuck do I still have acne? Even went to a doctor and it didn't help.

Ohh well, it doesn't really matter cause no one will see me for the next 90 days anyway, it's the last summer of my life when I can rot in my room without having to wageslave. The last good summer, I should probably appreciate it more.
Why is it the last free summer?

Wtf

Start by getting a flannel or something & wash your face every 4 hours then go from there, don't neglect the top of your head too.

We're gonna die slowly and painfully baby!
If your diet and sedimentary lifestyle doesn't kill you, cell phones and laptops radiate toxic chemicals and these devices stay in our rooms all day btw

OP did you see a dermatologist? Maybe ypu could benefit from accutane or whatever is the hot new drug for acne.

If your diet and sedimentary lifestyle doesn't kill you, cell phones and laptops radiate toxic chemicals and these devices stay in our rooms all day btw
They don't radiate toxic chemicals. What you mean is that they radiate some kind of electromagnetic waves (or radiation) that may be harmful.

Last edited:
OP did you see a dermatologist? Maybe ypu could benefit from accutane or whatever is the hot new drug for acne.
Yeah, but in this shit ass country even the doctors are fucking useless. She just gave me a bunch of totally fucking useless pills that had no effect whatsoever (it was some herbal bullshit). And told me it's my fucking diet (as if I didn't know that). It was a private clinic too, my mother paid good money for that shit, and she basically told me to change my diet. And as always, these quacks tell you what foods to avoid (sugar etc...), which is about useful to me as a quick google search. They never actually tell you what to eat, just what not to eat.

Fucking hate doctors. I'll avoid them as much as possible, idc if my heart problems become worse, fuck doctors. Except dentists, my teeth are super duper fucked and dental pain is no joke.

That's not really "wtf" around here, a lot of incels lead similar lifestyles.
A lot of Incels should Unironically watch JLP a few times.

A lot of Incels should Unironically watch JLP a few times.
I googled JLP and can't figure out what you're referring to, all I see is a department store.

It's over boyos just LDAR

Why is it your last summer? Are you planning a life of wageslaving?

You probably ran the razor over too much and probably against the grain. One stroke and be done with it. Going over and over a spot agitates it.

Why is it your last summer? Are you planning a life of wageslaving?
Not planning it, but I have no choice. Tbh I'm old enough as it is, it's a miracle I managed to avoid wageslaving so much (but that was due to my many catastrophic fuck-ups). Next year I'll have to get a job, no way out of it. I don't want to doxx myself by saying why, but there's a lot of factors that basically make it absolutely inevitable.

Not planning it, but I have no choice. Tbh I'm old enough as it is, it's a miracle I managed to avoid wageslaving so much (but that was due to my many catastrophic fuck-ups). Next year I'll have to get a job, no way out of it. I don't want to doxx myself by saying why, but there's a lot of factors that basically make it absolutely inevitable.
I understand that...

Shaving bald is the worst thing to do if you're balding, the strategy is to shave short but still leave an inch to assess how fucked you are but still not skin only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back