Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My plan to moneymaxx!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I will work a normal job for like 1 year and save most money. Like 5k and invest the money in stocks. Ofc I will read many books about stocks first. But I think In the longterm I can make money and live with it.

Invest 5k and retire

genius :feelskek:

5k wont get you anywhere close to where it's actually livable on. 50k and you might make a great enough profit if you have indepth knowledge and are lucky enough

if you get rich whats your plan normally ascending or buying expensive whores??

Just become George Soros with a small loan of 5k dollars theory.

if you get rich whats your plan normally ascending or buying expensive whores??
Dont know bro. Maybe just smoke some crack
5k wont get you anywhere close to where it's actually livable on. 50k and you might make a great enough profit if you have indepth knowledge and are lucky enough
You can invest 5k and make it to 10k than make that to 20k than make that to 40k than that to 80k...

You can invest 5k and make it to 10k than make that to 20k than make that to 40k than that to 80k...
it'll take years though and require some amount of luck. I own stocks, I'd know

You will fail for sure.

if you have 2 places to live you can rent one of them + NEETbux

I never said that it will be quick. I'm still young and live with my parents so I have enough time
there are better ways if you have a short starting capital. Poker is probably considerably easier to master than something as complex as the market, especially if you lack rich connections

learn good blackjack(is easy) risk about 1k with the goal of 5-6k then continue maybe u ll build 15-20k in a month

Just buy XRP bro

To double your money 4 years in a row you would have to be incredibly lucky. No amout of knowledge or experience can guarantee those kind of returns lol

Don't see it working out.

Read "the richest man in babylon."
Or audio book it...

That won't get you anywhere but good luck trying boyo.

money is fucking cope. i will buy you whatever you want bro.

Stocks for anything other than long-term growth (like 10%/year at best) is literally just gambling. Also 5k ain't shit how its gonna take you 1 year to earn that.

I will work a normal job for like 1 year and save most money. Like 5k and invest the money in stocks. Ofc I will read many books about stocks first. But I think In the longterm I can make money and live with it.
Why not crypto instead stocks?

just rob some banks

I have over 650k, and it hasn't helped me one bit. I'm still posting on this forum.

Bruh. If big banks struggle to make money on stock, what makes you think you can turn 10% with a etrade and wikipedia.

I would put that money to buy a van and just live in it.