Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My prediction on how super will end

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
For sure i know U11 will win with U7 being erased and then grand priest says goku has been eliminated and U7 has no more fighters therefore U7 SHALL BE ERASED and it ends with goku smiling at the camera and says "so long" and it shows them all being erased as well as everyone on earth namek the kais etc and the camera pans out on jiren on the destroyed arena to credits 

Farmer with a shotgun will kill jiren and save goku and vegeta

it will probably be a fight between jiren vs vegito ultra instinct since gohan blanco didn't happen.

fuck I'm so frustrated with the way super shat all over the dragon ball franchise. Still watch it religiously though

fernandopox said:
it will probably be a fight between jiren vs vegito ultra instinct since gohan blanco didn't happen.

fuck I'm so frustrated with the way super shat all over the dragon ball franchise. Still watch it religiously though

gohan hasnt done anything cool since Cell Saga

shaggy awakens ultra instinct and rapes everyone on the battlefield but he is from a different multiverse so their is a glitch in the matrix and the big bang resets the timeline to 5046 ad where everyone dies

naw it's gonna end in dragonball fashion, U7 winning and wishing every universe back. Then the show ends (of course since it's confirmed) then they make a NEW series more similar to dragon ball Z but with a catch, make a couple movies where shit happens and vegeta and goku become the gods. Vegeta becomes a god of destruction and Goku becomes a Kai (like Zamasu one in training or whatever) and they will start a newer generation with newer villains. Like stop having every fighter Beerus level and more Gohan/Perfect Cell level. This way it's more like Z. I see this, even if it isn't exactly like i said it will be something similar.