Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My progression from Bluepill -----> Redpill -----> Blackpill

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Disclaimer: A little long but I'd appreciate if you could read the whole thing. These are my experiences with the blue pill, red pill and black pill.

In high school I remember believing that looks didn't matter. I thought that if I was more out going or if I was a little more confident and funny that I would be able to win over the hearts of my peers and more importantly, the attention of the female students.

I remember staying up late into the night, researching on how to make the best jokes and trying to find out how to become a better more charismatic person. I would consume all of this PUA garbage until the early morning where I would sleep for 5 hours and then get up, ready to tackle school.

I did everything that I was told to do by these bluepill channels; I put myself out there more, I talked to more girls and joined sports. I even tried a bunch of silly new crap and 'hobbies' to make myself seem more interesting. I ended up being a teen who knew how to play the guitar (at an acceptable/semi-impressive level), speak french (actually proficient in) and was a part of the basketball team. I practiced and practiced my jokes and their delivery, which even managed me to get a few laughs in the circle I would hang out with.

I was on this crazy self-improvement journey spurned by my desire for affection and admiration. I would take on all kinds of hobbies and skills to make myself more interesting. I was coping hard and I didn't even notice it. I felt so good being able to say "My name is ... and I'm good a playing the guitar and cooking, and my hobbies are basketball and learning new things." whenever I'd have to introduce myself. I took up all sorts of stuff, jogging, kinesthetics, soccer, band, computer science, LGBTQ+ acceptance club, student council. I would talk to everyone. I would do literally anything and everything.

It was now junior year and I'd been "personalitymaxxing" for about a year and a half now. I was proud of what I'd become. my social skills where at their peak and I was feeling great about myself. Anyways, I decided that I would do something a little risky. I decided I would test the full extent of my confidence and ask out the girl I liked at the time to a dance that was coming up. I mustered up the courage to ask and she rejected me. To make matters worse I confused in a crowded hallway with the whole school's eyes burning into me. But what she said stuck with me; "Sorry, but I'm not really attracted to you-- you're nice of course and it's not like you're ugly or anything but I'm just not into you."

Why? I thought. Why wouldn't she be attracted to me? I did everything the youtube channels told me. Is it possible that I was wrong, and that I was going about doing everything the wrong way? That day I went home feeling wounded, but still determined. I laugh when I think of myself then, so hopeful, with the motivation to go to crazy lengths. Now I can barely leave my apartment. Anyways, I turned back to youtube, typing things like why aren't women attracted to me and the like until I came about this video: The TRUTH about female nature, red pill explained. (Not actual title, just what I think it was like)

I watched it and was surprised by the teachings of the red pill. What these red pill channels were saying was for the most part untruthful but to my teen self it was like the truth, the answers that I'd always wanted. I consumed more and more red pilled content, and I felt genuinely empowered by my new found "Knowledge" of how the world "really" worked. I began to act like those red pill channels said I had too to get women. It was fucking insane how desperate I was for sex that I'd rewrite my own mannerisms for some used up pussy.
Surprisingly by red pill era was pretty long, lasting until a year after I graduated. Anyways I did this for a little. I found the courage and then I began to approach women. I'd also "gymmaxxed" a bit which had fucked up my growth and left me at 5'8 as an adult. I would approach girl after girl and then one girl rejected me on the way to Math class. She told me "What's wrong with you weirdo. Everyone is right about you." Before leaving off to her class. I sat in math unable to think about anything else but what were people saying about me. I thought people liked me. I was in a friend circle right? Some girls talked to me some times right? I understood the truth right, the red pill didn't lead me down the wrong path, right? My thoughts were running rampant. That day my thoughts were consumed with what others thought of me. I observed their expressions when they looked at me, the things they said to me. What were they hiding from me? What were they thinking.

When I got home I decided that I would do whatever it took to find out the truth of what people thought about me.

This is the end of the first part. This will be 2, maybe 3 parts because I don't know how to fit all of the important details in a more concise way. Thanks for listening.

I don't care gaycel

Bro, that's one of the most amazing piece of art of I've ever read, high IQ af. Personally, the blue pill years for me were short-lived as I wasn't surrounded by enough females to humiliate myself in front of them. My school class barely had any girls and they were recently introduced into the all boy's school in 2012 (I joined my school in 2013. School was only mixed-gender for a year, literally.).

I use to be just like you. I use to believe that if I waited for the right girl, if use my social skills to connect with others, I could finally acquire a girlfriend. I thought it was only a barrier to be broken, that people would give me a chance to express myself and would invite me to events/parties. None of that happened and gradually, I began to become one of the biggest doomers in my whole school.

I became red pilled as early as 17 after I set up Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat as an incel. Girls would quickly mind fuck me and play games since I was new to the online social media network. I didn't even know what a fucking screenshot was until girls would SC my face and upload it to Facebook by tagging me onto the pics. That's when I became ultra red-pilled and knew something was wrong. After joining a government-funded course last year where you were taught to make coffee and alcoholic cocktails drinks, I finally became black-pilled af. I saw how average-looking girls share one alpha male who is high T, attractive and tall. I tried slutmaxxing on my course but girls can detect a sexually inexperienced incel miles away. They had no respect for me whatsoever, I was often laughed at and I'm surprised that I even bothered to finish that crappy 6 month course.

All the scientific content here just proves what I've witnessed in real life tbh. Even if you get a girlfriend, she'll move on quickly because you weren't good enough. Happens nearly all the time.

Bro, that's one of the most amazing piece of art of I've ever read, high IQ af. Personally, the blue pill years for me were short-lived as I wasn't surrounded by enough females to humiliate myself in front of them. My school class barely had any girls and they were recently introduced into the all boy's school in 2012 (I joined my school in 2013. School was only mixed-gender for a year, literally.).

I use to be just like you. I use to believe that if I waited for the right girl, if use my social skills to connect with others, I could finally acquire a girlfriend. I thought it was only a barrier to be broken, that people would give me a chance to express myself and would invite me to events/parties. None of that happened and gradually, I began to become one of the biggest doomers in my whole school.

I became red pilled as early as 17 after I set up Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat as an incel. Girls would quickly mind fuck me and play games since I was new to the online social media network. I didn't even know what a fucking screenshot was until girls would SC my face and upload it to Facebook by tagging me onto the pics. That's when I became ultra red-pilled and knew something was wrong. After joining a government-funded course last year where you were taught to make coffee and alcoholic cocktails drinks, I finally became black-pilled af. I saw how average-looking girls share one alpha male who is high T, attractive and tall. I tried slutmaxxing on my course but girls can detect a sexually inexperienced incel miles away. They had no respect for me whatsoever, I was often laughed at and I'm surprised that I even bothered to finish that crappy 6 month course.

All the scientific content here just proves what I've witnessed in real life tbh. Even if you get a girlfriend, she'll move on quickly because you weren't good enough. Happens nearly all the time.
This is so true. The blackpill statistics are undeniable because you can literally observe them all around you in real life. It's ridiculous how some people manage to cope when the evidence is literally outside. But this also is why the red pill is so easy to get caught up in, it presents its self in a way that makes it seem like the truth that you'd always been hidden from

when i wanted to ascend and improve like that i almost immediately stumbled on the blackpill after doing research online, i'm a lucky cell

also, good story, hopefully i'll see the next parts

Long but very comprehensive. Good post OP, keep us updated.

I enjoyed this

Quality post. I used to be a beta-orbiter around a foid because I thought I could have a gf.

I remember staying up late into the night, researching on how to make the best jokes and trying to find out how to become a better more charismatic person. I would consume all of this PUA garbage until the early morning where I would sleep for 5 hours and then get up, ready to tackle school.
This hits close to home for me. I remember doin’ this crap too. I used to look up on google
“how to be funny”
“how to be charismatic”

I would keep practising my smile and jokes, trying to win the hearts of foids through my personality and cheerful outgoing character.

I remember picking up basketball and training for 4 years. I wanted to be on the team so a foid could “admire me from the bleachers”. I was so bad I never made the team tho, every year. (also 5’6 manlet).

It is sad to see these delusions which we wish were true. Should be true. But it’s all a lie . LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS.

This hits close to home for me. I remember doin’ this crap too. I used to look up on google
“how to be funny”
“how to be charismatic”

I would keep practising my smile and jokes, trying to win the hearts of foids through my personality and cheerful outgoing character.

I remember picking up basketball and training for 4 years. I wanted to be on the team so a foid could “admire me from the bleachers”. I was so bad I never made the team tho, every year. (also 5’6 manlet).

It is sad to see these delusions which we wish were true. Should be true. But it’s all a lie . LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS.
This. It's so fucking brutal, especially since you're all alone on this journey. I realized that I was denying that looks mattered because I needed it not to matter. Because if I truly accepted the reality that it did, that would mean accepting that I had no chance with women

Disclaimer: A little long but I'd appreciate if you could read the whole thing. These are my experiences with the blue pill, red pill and black pill.

In high school I remember believing that looks didn't matter. I thought that if I was more out going or if I was a little more confident and funny that I would be able to win over the hearts of my peers and more importantly, the attention of the female students.

I did everything that I was told to do by these bluepill channels; I put myself out there more, I talked to more girls and joined sports. I even tried a bunch of silly new crap and 'hobbies' to make myself seem more interesting. I ended up being a teen who knew how to play the guitar (at an acceptable/semi-impressive level), speak french (actually proficient in) and was a part of the basketball team. I practiced and practiced my jokes and their delivery, which even managed me to get a few laughs in the circle I would hang out with.

I was on this crazy self-improvement journey spurned by my desire for affection and admiration. I would take on all kinds of hobbies and skills to make myself more interesting. I was coping hard and I didn't even notice it. I felt so good being able to say "My name is ... and I'm good a playing the guitar and cooking, and my hobbies are basketball and learning new things." whenever I'd have to introduce myself. I took up all sorts of stuff, jogging, kinesthetics, soccer, band, computer science, LGBTQ+ acceptance club, student council. I would talk to everyone. I would do literally anything and everything.

It was now junior year and I'd been "personalitymaxxing" for about a year and a half now. I was proud of what I'd become. my social skills where at their peak and I was feeling great about myself. Anyways, I decided that I would do something a little risky. I decided I would test the full extent of my confidence and ask out the girl I liked at the time to a dance that was coming up. I mustered up the courage to ask and she rejected me. To make matters worse I confused in a crowded hallway with the whole school's eyes burning into me. But what she said stuck with me; "Sorry, but I'm not really attracted to you-- you're nice of course and it's not like you're ugly or anything but I'm just not into you."

Why? I thought. Why wouldn't she be attracted to me? I did everything the youtube channels told me. Is it possible that I was wrong, and that I was going about doing everything the wrong way? That day I went home feeling wounded, but still determined. I laugh when I think of myself then, so hopeful, with the motivation to go to crazy lengths. Now I can barely leave my apartment. Anyways, I turned back to youtube, typing things like why aren't women attracted to me and the like until I came about this video: The TRUTH about female nature, red pill explained. (Not actual title, just what I think it was like)

I watched it and was surprised by the teachings of the red pill. What these red pill channels were saying was for the most part untruthful but to my teen self it was like the truth, the answers that I'd always wanted. I consumed more and more red pilled content, and I felt genuinely empowered by my new found "Knowledge" of how the world "really" worked. I began to act like those red pill channels said I had too to get women. It was fucking insane how desperate I was for sex that I'd rewrite my own mannerisms for some used up pussy.
Surprisingly by red pill era was pretty long, lasting until a year after I graduated. Anyways I did this for a little. I found the courage and then I began to approach women. I'd also "gymmaxxed" a bit which had fucked up my growth and left me at 5'8 as an adult. I would approach girl after girl and then one girl rejected me on the way to Math class. She told me "What's wrong with you weirdo. Everyone is right about you." Before leaving off to her class. I sat in math unable to think about anything else but what were people saying about me. I thought people liked me. I was in a friend circle right? Some girls talked to me some times right? I understood the truth right, the red pill didn't lead me down the wrong path, right? My thoughts were running rampant. That day my thoughts were consumed with what others thought of me. I observed their expressions when they looked at me, the things they said to me. What were they hiding from me? What were they thinking.

When I got home I decided that I would do whatever it took to find out the truth of what people thought about me.

This is the end of the first part. This will be 2, maybe 3 parts because I don't know how to fit all of the important details in a more concise way. Thanks for listening.

I recalled my younger self - so desperate to "self-improve" and become "better version of myself". I was pathetic AF.

so when are we getting the update :feelsree:

I was blackpilled from birth