Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My PS4 is dying

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord
In the middle of my game, It hung and wasn't responding so I turned off the power. Then I turned it on, started my game and it happened again! :feelsohgod:

I'm sorry to hear that

Buy a PC next time.

Ps5 is around the corner.
Just in time!

mogs me at having a ps4

clean your PS4 and rebuild the database

It knows your getting enjoyment from gaming, so it ghosts on you to make you miserable.

ps5 is coming out, might be some planned obsolescence shit :feelswhere:

ps5 is coming out, might be some planned obsolescence shit :feelswhere:
This could be extremely terrible if this is the case. I won’t be able to afford a ps5 for a couple of years and I really need my ps4 to be able to function for atleast another 2-3 years

Justbuyapc theory

In the middle of my game, It hung and wasn't responding so I turned off the power. Then I turned it on, started my game and it happened again! :feelsohgod:
they make it like that

ps5 for demon souls but I will wait for the price drop pc and ps5 is the best combo though

That game costs almost 100 dollars in my country:feelsseriously:

Yeah it's expensive here too so I just pirate all my ps4 games and will pirate every ps5 game as well. You can install linux/windows on your ps4/ps5 if you don't want to get a separate computer.

what makes you prefer a console over a PC?

This could be extremely terrible if this is the case. I won’t be able to afford a ps5 for a couple of years and I really need my ps4 to be able to function for atleast another 2-3 years
Keep it dust free especially psu parts and change thermal paste every year and a half or so and it should last.

Keep it dust free especially psu parts and change thermal paste every year and a half or so and it should last.
My ps4 is still in good condition and try to get rid of dust every month or so. I am pretty sure it should be good for a but longer

Welcome to forum :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Having fun? Not anymore you won't! *demiurge points at your console*

I took it apart n cleaned it late last year when I put in a new HDD. :feelscry:

Im considering this tbh.

It has some nice exclusives coming with it but idk if it's worth it over pc tbh.
Most of the exclusives are also coming to pc as well so i would just buy a pc.