Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My pussy cleans itself. TeeHee"

I really can't believe clean vagina smells bad, shouldn't they smell like clean penis ? Are you sure they talked about girls with clean vaginas ?
Vaginas are really sensitive. Even a change in soap can throw its pH balance off the charts. Think about what happens when foids fuck hundreds of men.

And they do smell like fish. There are hundreds of articles online that explains why it happens.

Vaginas are really sensitive. Even a change in soap can throw its pH balance off the charts. Think about what happens when foids fuck hundreds of men.

And they do smell like fish. There are hundreds of articles online that explains why it happens.
My dick smells "sweet", sometimes like fresh fish (Non rotten fish) just 1 hour after shower. And yes, i take bath everyday and use paper everytime i go to bath. I don't think it smells bad. It would smell acid and disgusting if i didn't take shower/dry after going to bathroom.

Last edited:
My dick smells like fish (Non rotten fish) just 1 hour after shower. And yes, i take bath everyday and use paper everytime i go to bath. I don't think it smells bad.
I don't think dicks are supposed to smell like that. It does smell of sweat but not like fish. No idea tbh.

I don't think dicks are supposed to smell like that. It does smell of sweat but not like fish. No idea tbh.

I think both dick and vagina can smell fine/bad depending of hygiene.

I remember most normies talking about "cheese" in their dicks. I didn't know what they were taking about because i always kept my dick clean.

All the decomposing cum in there :feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back