Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My pussy is wet

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
My cat, he just walked in and it's raining outside. His fur is wet and I had to dry him with a towel.
I like it when my pussy is wet because it amplifies his nice BO which I like to sniff. dogs stink but cats smell so nice.
Sorry that I made you click though.

36E69B23 3320 43AB 9EE8 53C0A10C6AC6

Pics of wet pussy cat nao

My dog doesn't stink but her furr is also exceptional

Dogs smell like piss and shit while cats smell of fresh clothing and stuffed animals.

I knew you were baiting.
giphy.gif

I clicked knowing exactly what this would be.

Why would he be?

Kointo... are you seriously asking me why some random human on an internet forum made for male virgins would be trolling about having sex with animals?

I'm not saying this shit doesn't happen, but the way he talks about it comes off as sarcasm/trolling.

I don't lose sleep over it; I just don't take him seriously.

Dude, we know you're role-playing/trolling.
WTF trolling? You don't believe zoophilia is a thing?
I find it strange how this incel board is one of the most hostile places to try to come out as a zoophile in. I legit used to think I would not be judged here but I can see how wrong I was.

Kointo... are you seriously asking me why some random human on an internet forum made for male virgins would be trolling about having sex with animals?

I'm not saying this shit doesn't happen, but the way he talks about it comes off as sarcasm/trolling.

I don't lose sleep over it; I just don't take him seriously.
Not everyone with a niche interest is just trolling

Why would he be?
Then again he is one of the anti-pedos too. I think he wants to believe that everyone is into the normie things he is into like the preference for a 30+ year old roastie because she has experiecence lel.

WTF trolling? You don't believe zoophilia is a thing?
I find it strange how this incel board is one of the most hostile places to try to come out as a zoophile in. I legit used to think I would not be judged here but I can see how wrong I was.

Keep doing your thing. I'm not here to condemn or judge anyone, I just see you as a troll, and I don't condone the fucking of animals.

I won't try to debate you about it, nor will I go around slandering your name. It is what it is.

Keep doing your thing. I'm not here to condemn or judge anyone, I just see you as a troll, and I don't condone the fucking of animals.

I won't try to debate you about it, nor will I go around slandering you. It is what it is.
I don't believe in "abusing" animals either. One would be severely wrong to think I somehow want mares to suffer some terrible pain or something. Now the idea that sex with a man is the worst thing that can happen to any female being is indeed a feminist blue pilled normie thing. I love mares like I love my cat and only wish the best for them. You cannot possibly fuck a 1000 lbs animal against its will and not expect a kicking to death. The mares I have sex with are totally willing. in fact I'm very much in love with a mare who looks like my avatar and never had sex with her because she didn't show the signs so far and I would not try to attempt anything on an unwilling mare. I just hate how ignorant and knee-jerky people can be about zoophilia. The zoophile community is one of the most animal respecting communities there actually is and just you try to join it with bad intentions.

Then again he is one of the anti-pedos too. I think he wants to believe that everyone is into the normie things he is into like the preference for a 30+ year old roastie because she has experiecence lel.

Only on a site like this can you be judged for not wanting to fuck preteens and livestock.

You made my fuckin' night, kek.

I don't believe in "abusing" animals either. One would be severely wrong to think I somehow want mares to suffer some terrible pain or something. Now the idea that sex with a man is the worst thing that can happen to any female being is indeed a feminist blue pilled normie thing. I love mares like I love my cat and only wish the best for them. You cannot possibly fuck a 1000 lbs animal against its will and not expect a kicking to death. The mares I have sex with are totally willing. in fact I'm very much in love with a mare who looks like my avatar and never had sex with her because she didn't show the signs so far and I would not try to attempt anything on an unwilling mare. I just hate how ignorant and knee-jerky people can be about zoophilia. The zoophile community is one of the most animal respecting communities there actually is and just you try to join it with bad intentions.

Respect.

Only on a site like this can you be judged for not wanting to fuck preteens and livestock.

You made my fuckin' night, kek.
Is this not an anti-normie site? I kinda hate how absolutely everywhere else such things immediately get shot down with it's wrong because it's wrong and we won't even explain to you why it's wrong and JFL if you don't understand why it's wrong.

fuck outta here with yo cat loving, dogs are where its at boyo

fuck outta here with yo cat loving, dogs are where its at boyo
Dogs are an extraverted normie pet. Cats are made for shy incels. A dog you need to take for walks, you risk meeting other dog owners and have to small talk and all that jaz.