Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My radical idea: Cloning millions of Staceys

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
We all know cloning is possible now even if the powers that be have stopped talking about it. (actually the media blackout on cloning is sure fire evidence that it is possible now)

This idea just came to me in a flash. Like as the foot of Pegasus hits the stone, creating the spark of creativity(that normies don't have).

20 years ago if the people in power had honestly taken steps to address the gender imbalance for marriages & romance, we could have had moderate ideas, that together could have reduced the problem. But the studied ignorance and hatred of society towards sex have-nots like us has forced us into a position that when we seize power we will have to take extreme measures.

With the power of the state we can create any number of cloned Stacies. The only way women could temper our production of clone Stacies is if they actually started having sex with and loving and giving a chance to incels. Then because we are wise and enlightened supreme gentlemen we would see the honest effort of women and take into account their desires and pleasures too.

We also could have a ready made supply of cloned Stacies with all sorts of different looks and personalities. So that blackpilled incels could get to know some of the clones and then decide which one they wanted. For example do you want a sultry and seductive Arabic Stacey, or do you want a Sassy high tier blonde Stacey, or a lusty big tits Brunette.

Really?

Do you see how our current reality is? Women bitch about pixelated females having big breasts and asses that appeal to men.

Women do not want to live in a world where men don't need them. They want to continue being the first and only option for sexual desire.

You seriously think women would ever allow this to happen? They would make some bullshit about it dehumanizing them and have it shut down in a week

JFL if you think Stacy clone would willingly have sex with you. Doesn't matter though, I will enjoy raping them and hearing them beg me to stop.

Really?

Do you see how our current reality is? Women bitch about pixelated females having big breats and hips that appeal to men.

You seriously think women would ever allow this to happen? They would make some bullshit about it dehumanizing them and have it shut down in a week
That is why we need to remove women's rights. Otherwise no real progress will be made.

Really?

Do you see how our current reality is? Women bitch about pixelated females having big breasts and asses that appeal to men.

Women do not want to live in a world where men don't need them. They want to continue being the first and only option for sexual desire.

Thats why any cuck who talks about liberty for women is a cuck. In a parallel universe where women were very different than the universe we live in, we could have respect for the liberty of women as we do for men. But in our universe women only understand one thing..force.. and only at the end of the day lust for one thing.. pure unbridled, unmerciful use of power to get what the man wants. The cucked low-T, low IQ men of our society don't have the power of the will or the IQ to understand this... and this reality is a big reason women are not attracted to them in the first place.

just make even more stacys which will be lying at chads feet ok

@shii410
Misaka

Exactly! When will they learn? Stacy would never "love" an incel, unless you're Chad of course.

Well desperate times call for desperate measures. As @Diocel once posted:
Rape

Without proper brainwashing this won’t work.

Really?

Women never make them selves an option for us though
only for normies and chads

Really?

China and Japan won't care on the other hand, and go ahead with the plan.

We just need to Kamino maxx and make sure the Stacys have inhibitor chips.

Only China would. They are already doing genetic engineering. China would need it more too because of their gender imbalance.

Kinda dumb, but good in theory. It would offset the surplus of males in most places

That wouldn't solve the problem. Women could outnumber men 100-1 and they'll STILL weed out the bottom 80% of men and choose CHAD.

This is what a typical night at Chad's house would look like

vs what a typical night at a normie's house would look like

...if Stacies were cloned.

The ONLY way to end or significantly reduce this incel crisis is to strip women's powers and revert to a government dictatorship or religion like Islam where women HAVE to rely on men for everything, then ugly/average looking men can FINALLY get laid again as easily as our grandparents did.

Only China would. They are already doing genetic engineering. China would need it more too because of their gender imbalance.
Idk bro, I think Japan would too.

Very good point, didn't think about other countries doing this.

The ONLY way to end or significantly reduce this incel crisis is to strip women's powers and revert to a government dictatorship or religion like Islam where women HAVE to rely on men for everything, then ugly/average looking men can FINALLY get laid again as easily as our grandparents did.

These things are not mutually exclusive. Cloning millions of Stacies can go along with other state policies to tip the gender imbalance back to equality.

Last edited:
I prefer a more comprehensive strategy, that I'll nickname the "Handmaid Plan".

Have strict birth control laws plus use artificial insemination to produce more females than males (5 females for every 1 male) is the best route. This would raise the value of men drastically by making them 400% more rare. We could then restrict ugly fat women from having children (ugly women who pass on their ugly genes are responsible for inceldom). We could also implement strict marriage laws, restricting every male to no more than 4 wives. If there's 5 females for every male but only 4 wives per husband, this would create additional pressure on women to compete to be one of the 4 wives - 20% of women will be forced to live a life without any sexual partners or the chance to have children.

This type of planned society would be a lot more fair then the society that men live in today.

Last edited:
The 80/20 rule shows that the problem is not the lack of good looking women. Most men would be content with average looking females.

Besides, before you resort to cloning, you could starve landwhales.

Holy fuark, never even thought of cloning. I want to clone my own submissive asian gf now.

high IQ post
We just need to Kamino maxx and make sure the Stacys have inhibitor chips.

View attachment 340598
High IQ

Exactly, then when the time is right, we must execute order 69 for the incels :feelzez::feelsthink:

Last edited:
We need clones of Staceys, programmed to love only incels.

Cloning women = cuck

That wouldn't solve the problem. Women could outnumber men 100-1 and they'll STILL weed out the bottom 80% of men and choose CHAD.

This is what a typical night at Chad's house would look like
View attachment 340606

vs what a typical night at a normie's house would look like
View attachment 340607

Or you could just replace women and never deal with this problem again.

Holy fuark, never even thought of cloning. I want to clone my own submissive asian gf now.

high IQ post

High IQ

Exactly, then when the time is right, we must execute order 69 for the incels :feelzez::feelsthink:

:feelzez: The thought just came to me out of nowhere.

We can take elite Stacies and clone different types. From big tits, big ass lusty women, to very pretty girls, to tomboys..Asian submissive gf good idea some guys want that.. can select the perfect ones to clone from Asia. The plan will be built on by the wizards and apprentice wizards here to be more advanced through time.

The plan also will reduce incels in the future, because even though we will breed these Stacey clones with our subhuman genes, our half-subhuman/half elite Stacey sons will then also get elite Stacey clones as wives.

Ok this is really pushing it, but if we could somehow get rare specimens with STacey/Chad looks but the blackpilled incel tier minds it would be an actual more advanced version of humans.
I prefer a more comprehensive strategy, that I'll nickname the "Handmaid Plan".

Have strict birth control laws plus use artificial insemination to produce more females than males (5 females for every 1 male) is the best route. This would raise the value of men drastically by making them 400% more rare. We could then restrict ugly fat women from having children (ugly women who pass on their ugly genes are responsible for inceldom). We could also implement strict marriage laws, restricting every male to no more than 4 wives. If there's 5 females for every male but only 4 wives per husband, this would create additional pressure on women to compete to be one of the 4 wives - 20% of women will be forced to live a life without any sexual partners or the chance to have children.

This type of planned society would be a lot more fair then the society that men live in today.

I agree with shifting the gender balance to be more equal, by having more females than males in the society. But remember that is not mutually exclusive with cloning elite Staceys. In fact adding Stacey clones will add to the number of females.. as I am not saying they are replacement for females that are born naturally, but in addition to.

I realized where this idea came from possibly. It was a revelation given to me from our savior Saint Blackops2cel.

Last edited:
Von Neumann iq. If cloning is actually possible, this could be the best possible solution to inceldom. The clones will be biologically identical to the stacies but would have their minds altered to be attracted to us. Let’s just hope feminazis don’t ruin it

This isn’t all that radical. Women are already turning themselves into stacies as we speak through surgery, diet and training. Looks is ALL they have of value. Men can compensate with other things.

common fallacy to believe more women, more convenient dating. Same logic went into tinder, they thought they were solving a problem when in fact they made an existing problem worse.

Making more women available to men will just accelerate hypergamy especially if the majority of these men are bluepilled.

Imagine also changing their DNA so that they are attracted to bald, low iq, ethnic manlets instead of Chad.

if u were somewhat intelligent u did knew that u acutally have to raise them and that genetically modified people dotn always turn out as the yshould

We all know cloning is possible now even if the powers that be have stopped talking about it. (actually the media blackout on cloning is sure fire evidence that it is possible now)

This idea just came to me in a flash. Like as the foot of Pegasus hits the stone, creating the spark of creativity(that normies don't have).

20 years ago if the people in power had honestly taken steps to address the gender imbalance for marriages & romance, we could have had moderate ideas, that together could have reduced the problem. But the studied ignorance and hatred of society towards sex have-nots like us has forced us into a position that when we seize power we will have to take extreme measures.

With the power of the state we can create any number of cloned Stacies. The only way women could temper our production of clone Stacies is if they actually started having sex with and loving and giving a chance to incels. Then because we are wise and enlightened supreme gentlemen we would see the honest effort of women and take into account their desires and pleasures too.

We also could have a ready made supply of cloned Stacies with all sorts of different looks and personalities. So that blackpilled incels could get to know some of the clones and then decide which one they wanted. For example do you want a sultry and seductive Arabic Stacey, or do you want a Sassy high tier blonde Stacey, or a lusty big tits Brunette.
Robowaifus would be better and are more plausible. Plus, Stacyclones would chase Chads.

The 80/20 rule shows that the problem is not the lack of good looking women. Most men would be content with average looking females.

Besides, before you resort to cloning, you could starve landwhales.

I agree, just clone normie women or something. I wouldn’t want to monitor a former land whale for the rest of her life so that she wouldn’t blimp back up on me though.

Robowaifus would be better and are more plausible. Plus, Stacyclones would chase Chads.

I support robowaifus research too. But I would rather have a 10/10 buxom lusty woman at least until robowaifus are super advanced.

Remember with cloning we can clone ANY woman. So the sexiest woman you have ever seen in your life we can clone any number of copies.
I agree, just clone normie women or something. I wouldn’t want to monitor a former land whale for the rest of her life so that she wouldn’t blimp back up on me though.

There will be a market for guys who want normie women clones. Actually a normie woman she might be more subservient and appreciative in a society with literal 10/10 goddess tier Staceys very common every time she goes out.

Last edited:
Remember with cloning we can clone ANY woman. So the sexiest woman you have ever seen in your life we can clone any number of copies.
What makes you think she would want to be with subhuman like us? jfl Dunno, man.

In isolation if we made millions of playboy centerfold tier clones, and then released them 'into the wild', we would run into the same problems as now. Albeit things would improve but probably not enough for most of us.

But realize this plan would be carried out in addition to a bunch of other hardcore policies.

Say you are living in Afghanistan and you get a wife given to you as your property. Would you rather it now where most men get a Becky?

Until we can figure out how to genetically engineer the clone Staceys to be sexually attracted to ALL men(tens of thousands of scientists will be working on this problem).. we will have to use psychological brain washing and religious indoctrination on the clones as they grow up.