Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My rant against Zoomers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
There has not been such a stupid, ignorant, apathetic and useless generation like Zoomers. They revel in their own stupidity and how little they know and care about.
They refuse to do basic stuff like reading out of genuine ignorance and laziness, in my english class they would get sent out 3 at a time due to refusing to read for 10 minutes in class and would fight with the teacher over it, it got so bad the vice principal had to sit in class so the class would read. They blindly believe whatever the media tells them. They are apathetic to literally everything and nihilistic to the extreme, unless a current fad tells them to care about somethings and that ends once the fad is over. They have the attention span of a goldfish, anything older than 3 weeks is considered "boomer" stuff to them.
"OK boomer" is still an insult used by them, I remember my english class insulted a substitute teacher by saying it to her the entire class time. And that previously mentioned apathy and nihilism goes WAY beyond the usual teen edginess, it's deeply ingrained into the psyches of this generation from the constant bombardment of being raised on social media, modern news and the uber individualistic society we live in. If your a guy, you have to fight with everything you have to not be made an outcast if you aren't good looking, mildly going against the grain makes you just as much an outcast as the incels and nerds.
And those are just the guys, the girl Zoomers are the purest ebodiment of the modern female. They spend all their time on social media, they are chad only to the extreme and openly mock and shun incels and normies to their hearts content. They would take up the hallways in school during a break period we had every Friday, and clump up in big groups and gossip or twerk to post on TikTok. They also have absolutely nothing to talk about, it's always about who they're banging this week, what drugs they tried, who they're beefing with and crap like that. Or they're "not like the other girls" and have a legion of nerdy incels around them just because they show them some basic acknowledgement.
As bad as Boomers can get, you can at least talk to some of them how bad things can get. The male Zoomers who realize how bad things are, are too bitter to speak with and are outcasts. The few smart Zoomers who actually want to make and change things are all incel tier or outcasts, one of the smartest kids in my classes was a mini me version of BlackOps2Cel. The rest are genuinely stupid "meme brains" or teen chads who live likes gods.
This is the generation entering the workforce, this is the generation that will soon be voting, this generation is the future. Think on that.

Last edited:
Im a Zoomer

Boomers gave us bluepilled and Feminism

Atleast Zoomers are brutal and based
Boomers also made rent so expensive
they also introduced EU regulation so no more cool shit

Boomers also gave all the Factories to China and now we have Trump and Biden

@JohnWickCel

Tbh as a chinkcel zoomercel, I 100 percent agree with you. Those zoomers are no different than NPCs and will do anything that the Jew masters tell them to do.

@Colvin76 Thoughts?

Smooth brains everywhere that think they're king shit.

99% of every generation are stupid NT bullys.

Being born in 1996 is weird. Don't relate to zoomers or millenials.

Welcome back
he was banned?that explains his absence

There has not been such a stupid, ignorant, apathetic and useless generation like Zoomers. They revel in their own stupidity and how little they know and care about.
They refuse to do basic stuff like reading out of genuine ignorance and laziness, in my english class they would get sent out 3 at a time due to refusing to read for 10 minutes in class and would fight with the teacher over it, it got so bad the vice principal had to sit in class so the class would read. They blindly believe whatever the media tells them. They are apathetic to literally everything and nihilistic to the extreme, unless a current fad tells them to care about somethings and that ends once the fad is over. They have the attention span of a goldfish, anything older than 3 weeks is considered "boomer" stuff to them.
"OK boomer" is still an insult used by them, I remember my english class insulted a substitute teacher by saying it to her the entire class time. And that previously mentioned apathy and nihilism goes WAY beyond the usual teen edginess, it's deeply ingrained into the psyches of this generation from the constant bombardment of being raised on social media, modern news and the uber individualistic society we live in. If your a guy, you have to fight with everything you have to not be made an outcast if you aren't good looking, mildly going against the grain makes you just as much an outcast as the incels and nerds.
And those are just the guys, the girl Zoomers are the purest ebodiment of the modern female. They spend all their time on social media, they are chad only to the extreme and openly mock and shun incels and normies to their hearts content. They would take up the hallways in school during a break period we had every Friday, and clump up in big groups and gossip or twerk to post on TikTok. They also have absolutely nothing to talk about, it's always about who they're banging this week, what drugs they tried, who they're beefing with and crap like that. Or they're "not like the other girls" and have a legion of nerdy incels around them just because they show them some basic acknowledgement.
As bad as Boomers can get, you can at least talk to some of them how bad things can get. The male Zoomers who realize how bad things are, are too bitter to speak with and are outcasts. The few smart Zoomers who actually want to make and change things are all incel tier or outcasts, one of the smartest kids in my classes was a mini me version of BlackOps2Cel. The rest are genuinely stupid "meme brains" or teen chads who live likes gods.
This is the generation entering the workforce, this is the generation that will soon be voting, this generation is the future. Think on that.
and it's only going to get worse.

@JohnWickCel

Tbh as a chinkcel zoomercel, I 100 percent agree with you. Those zoomers are no different than NPCs and will do anything that the Jew masters tell them to do.

@Colvin19 Thoughts?

I too am cursed to be part of this retarded ass generation. They are just blind npcs who follow whatever trend (((they))) make

am also zoomer can confirm this is true

been posting here longer than you kiddo and please dont tell dad
Yeah you’ve been posting here since dinosaurs roamed the earth bro go back to the nursery home