Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My Reddit account has been suspended for "Harassment" over this post

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21227

Banned
-
Someone made a thread on r/shortcels with the title:
"Incels are the WORST GROUP ONLINE. Far worse than any other!"
And they posted this image.
26gk561lthn41.png

After seeing it, my high IQ self could only reply with two words.
"fuck fags"

"Your account has been temporarily suspended from Reddit for harassment. Your suspension will last 3 day(s)."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Imagine going to reddit

Imagine going to reddit
I go there to LARP as a typical reddit user, but it's hard to keep the soy from entering my bloodstream.
What happened is that probably a tranny complained to le reddit mods about this post since it was completely deleted and they also nuked the users who replied too

Last edited:
I go there to LARP as a typical reddit user, but it's hard to keep the soy from entering my bloodstream.
What happened is that probably a tranny complained to le reddit mods about this post since it was completely deleted and they also nuked the users who replied too
It's only a matter of time till r/shortcels gets banned for muh misoginy too

It's only a matter of time till r/shortcels gets banned for muh misoginy too
yeah I'm not getting to attached to that subreddit. Shame because the memes are top tier

All those accounts look like some cheap false flag account a /pol/fag made just yesterday,you can only make a facebook boomer believe this is what liberals want at best.

Someone made a thread on r/shortcels with the title:
"Incels are the WORST GROUP ONLINE. Far worse than any other!"
And they posted this image.
26gk561lthn41.png

After seeing it, my high IQ self could only reply with two words.
"fuck fags"

"Your account has been temporarily suspended from Reddit for harassment. Your suspension will last 3 day(s)."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Mine too.
Over for Plebbitcels

All those accounts look like some cheap false flag account a /pol/fag made just yesterday,you can only make a facebook boomer believe this is what liberals want at best.
They do indeed look like false flags. The problem is that I can't fucking tell

JFL.

Go out in style is what I say.

What did u expect? lol reddit is a fag site

The Reddit admins are fucking fags themselves

Be careful when trudging around reddit- if you don’t stay alert the soy will corrupt and consume you

I called some femcel an obease landwhale hambeast and that the rope is waiting for her, and I got suspended.

Just reinvent a word to dismiss and ban anyone you don't like theory

I called some femcel an obease landwhale hambeast and that the rope is waiting for her, and I got suspended.
That rope must think awfully highly of its own strength if it thinks it could support the likes of a "femcel" ham planet, kek. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That rope must think awfully highly of its own strength if it thinks it could support the likes of a "femcel" ham planet, kek. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
yes lmao, femcels are literally almost always fat lazy fucks, you just need to be skinny or do a couple squats and become somewhat fit as an female to get male attention for fucks sake. And that other femcel cunt that moderates incels without hate banned me from that sub cos i exposed her fatass, you could literally jsut see all her lose weight threads she started lmao

Nice bro next time say you will bomb them with a piss bomb.

yes lmao, femcels are literally almost always fat lazy fucks, you just need to be skinny or do a couple squats and become somewhat fit as an female to get male attention for fucks sake. And that other femcel cunt that moderates incels without hate banned me from that sub cos i exposed her fatass, you could literally jsut see all her lose weight threads she started lmao
They copied everything from us except "fatcel is volcel". I wonder why :feelskek: