Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Response to NEETAndTidy nigga

The roommate is fucking his mom and they want the house for themselves.

Screenshot 1

:giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yes bullying someone is being a piece of shit. Thought bullied incels of all people would understand
he is tranny fucker

yes bullying someone is being a piece of shit. Thought bullied incels of all people would understand
He’s a tranny fucking faggot so he gets no sympathy for me. He’s also a hypocrite because he mocked trannies while he was here. Jfl

According to NEET in PMs he never fucked the tranny, it was a big misunderstanding due to him rping as his roommate.
yeah thats why he put this "in a relationship" thing on his faceook profile with this tranny and everyone congrated him

Last edited:
According to NEET in PMs he never fucked the tranny, it was a big misunderstanding due to him rping as his roommate.
No it wasn't. I've seen his face confirmed as him on stream before and it's the same as the one who had sex with the tranny

No it wasn't. I've seen his face confirmed as him on stream before and it's the same as the one who had sex with the tranny
they dont know things we know, we were close to this fucker so we say it for a fact lmao.

@Indari not one word

you're a cunt
all the stories he's had about him living with his mother were total bullshit since he moved away sometime around september 2018, he was always the "i'm truecel and autist with no friends" type of guy when it turns out he has a totally normie social life, he was really hot on wishing death upon gays, trannies and etc.

in other words, quite literally everything he's said about himself here was a lie. he was a piece of crap, the definition of a LARPer, and the only reason you're defending him is because he has gay tendencies, like you. though i assume that even you wouldn't be going for the sort of meth addict abomination of a "tranny" he has.

all the stories he's had about him living with his mother were total bullshit since he moved away sometime around september 2018, he was always the "i'm truecel and autist with no friends" type of guy when it turns out he has a totally normie social life, he was really hot on wishing death upon gays, trannies and etc.

in other words, quite literally everything he's said about himself here was a lie. he was a piece of crap, the definition of a LARPer, and the only reason you're defending him is because he has gay tendencies, like you. though i assume that even you wouldn't be going for the sort of meth addict abomination of a "tranny" he has.
screenshot_1-png.129834
https://incels.is/threads/look-what-neetandtidy-doing.131243/

Where did your uncle touch you bro? I agree that he should be banned for larping. I don't agree with the tranny bashing. It's low iq as fuck.

Last edited:

Don't edit knajjd

tired response. "y-you don't agree with hating on people for no good reason so you must be gay too xd"
Only an SJW or a literal faggot would be this defensive. Jfl

Only an SJW or a literal faggot would be this defensive. Jfl
>backing up argument with reason
Y U SO DEFENSIVE BRO CALM DOWN WHAT ARE YOU GAY?

Last edited:
>backing up argument with reason
Y U SO DEFENSIVE BRO CALM DOWN
I will keep bullying him harder now, thanks for caring

Just support gays and trannies that ruin society as a incel br0

Faggots and larpers need to rope