Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My results from microdosing shrooms

Psilocin99

Psilocin99

Recruit
★★★★
So I've been microdosing mushrooms for a month now and I feel a lot better. Much of my negative thoughts and feelings have almost disappeared. For me microdosing seems to help more than normal trips tbh. Feels good man
Skarmavbild 2020 10 29 kl 173748

Brutal no-reply pill

Last edited:
how much and how often

I wish I could do that. Too bad I'm just some dumb retard who has a grand total of one friend and I have no idea how to procure drugs, let alone make sure my shit isn't cut with carfentanyl.

I tried mycologymaxxing, but haven't found anything, even in cow pastures.

Have you tried areas with short grass like lawns?
Buying psychedelics is pretty hard since barely anyone uses them but I've managed to get some shrooms and acid that way as well

Did it increased your dick girth?

So I've been microdosing mushrooms for a month now and I feel a lot better. Much of my negative thoughts and feelings have almost disappeared. For me microdosing seems to help more than normal trips tbh. Feels good man
View attachment 363394
Brutal no-reply pill
I think microdosing psyches is great for depression and I love seeing boomers go into shutdown mode over it, I’ve been wanting to try the ketamine nasal spray that just got FDA approved
I wish I could do that. Too bad I'm just some dumb retard who has a grand total of one friend and I have no idea how to procure drugs, let alone make sure my shit isn't cut with carfentanyl.

Grow them, beginners use PF tek and it’s really easy

Around 0.1 g and every 3 days

That’s fuck all

I’d believe results if you where doing it every 8 hours but at that dose you wouldn’t get a toddler high :rolleyes:

I think microdosing psyches is great for depression and I love seeing boomers go into shutdown mode over it, I’ve been wanting to try the ketamine nasal spray that just got FDA approved

Grow them, beginners use PF tek and it’s really easy

Ketamine is a bullshit junkie cope it just overwhelms your system and makes it crash (go to sleep)

There’s better drugs than that

mogs me. I can't get shrooms that often

Why micro dose? Just eat all cap and no stem. Everytime I get shrooms I end up taking them all on an empty stomach to try and get more effects.

Why micro dose? Just eat all cap and no stem. Everytime I get shrooms I end up taking them all on an empty stomach to try and get more effects.
Sounds like addiction to me

Sounds like addiction to me
Weed > Shrooms especially good dab wax. You have great access to both in CA and I can say weed is MUCH stronger :feelsmage:

I'm glad it's helping you, man. My drug of choice is Internet addiction; it helps me avoid the crippling, depressing reality of being a boring, do nothing loser now and forever. I'd have probably roped already if I didn't have Internet access 24/7.

I've been microdosing on and off but it's hard to tell what it's doing if anything. like it's supposed to be sub-perceptual. My 5g trip definitely helped me a lot.
Weed > Shrooms especially good dab wax. You have great access to both in CA and I can say weed is MUCH stronger :feelsmage:
you probably built a shroom tolerance from taking them too often. Take enough shrooms with no tolerance and you forget you are human

Last edited:
That’s fuck all

I’d believe results if you where doing it every 8 hours but at that dose you wouldn’t get a toddler high :rolleyes:
Microdosing every 3 days works well for me and plenty of other people

Microdosing every 3 days works well for me and plenty of other people

You gotta do more than that to work

Sounds like more of a placebo effect than actual micro dosing:rolleyes:

Weed really is stronger?
Shrooms compared to flower probably not. But shrooms compared to GOOD DAB WAX, the wax will get you evey time. Sometimes shrooms don't give me the full affect tbh.

Any long-term bad side-effect?
Which 'rooms are you using?

Any long-term bad side-effect?
Which 'rooms are you using?
I've only had positive side effects
And I use liberty caps since they grow naturally where I live