Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My roastie neighbor just woke me up with a gigalarp

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
And no, she wasn't sleeping with me in case you want to hit me with the ban hammer. I was sleeping when I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and she was there, she was faking tears to make her look more miserable. She wanted to borrow 20€ cause she needed them cause apparently one of her two bastard kids (the same one who threw a rock at me the other day when I was coming home) had gotten sick and she needed money for the Uber to take it to the hospital. I told her I didn't have any and if she wanted to take it to the hospital just call an ambulance. She said she hadn't pay her phone bill so her phone was dead. At this point I knew she was larping cause even when phone companies shut down someone's service, you can still call 911 or 112. Plus, if she hasn't paid the phone bill, how did she expect to call an Uber? Smoke signals? I just told her I didn't have any money and closed the door. Fucking bitch. She's a single mom of two mutts, two of the nasties kids you can ever find, she doesn't speak to me at all, and now that she needs money for God knows what, she comes crying to me. Fuck her and fuck her two little devils. It's 4:45 am here and I can't go back to sleep because I'm a light sleeper. Thanks to that fucking bitch

Last edited:
Addiction....

Lock your door when you leave she might try and break in

They have 911 in Europe? I thought it was, like, 999 or 919 or something.

I bet her kids aren't even White, even if she is in Europe.

4:45 am

Sounds like she was getting high ran outta money now needs money to continue to get high

If she’s knocking on neighbors doors it must be pretty far gone for her

She’s just gonna get worse and worse till she ends up putting her kids in danger

I’ve seen my fair share of people fall to drugs:feelsugh:

what country are you in where your neighbor knocks on the door asking to borrow money :feelswow:

Sherlock Holmes IQ

I agree with other posters and think she needed some money to get drugs. Fucking junkie pieces of shit should be rounded up and shot in the back of the head. Those kids of hers are probably going to be future gangbangers and thugs too. The whole family is better off dead, it would save everyone a whole lot of trouble.

Call me crazy but if I had kids I would always have a little stockpile of money for emergencies like this.

Fuck her and fuck her two little devils. It's 4:45 am here and I can't go back to sleep because I'm a light sleeper. Thanks to that fucking bitch

I assume you are generally very quiet in your place, cant you larp like you arent home?

Call me crazy but if I had kids I would always have a little stockpile of money for emergencies like this.
Single mother, I doubt she can plan that far ahead...

I agree with other posters and think she needed some money to get drugs. Fucking junkie pieces of shit should be rounded up and shot in the back of the head. Those kids of hers are probably going to be future gangbangers and thugs too. The whole family is better off dead, it would save everyone a whole lot of trouble.
Sums up my thoughts pretty well