Blackpill My Roommate Treats His Girlfriend Like Absolute Shit and She Still Stays With Him

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
23d 17h 21m
My Chadlite roommate with hunter eyes treats his girlfriend like complete garbage calling her a whore, a slut, stupid, fuckface, etc. Despite all of this, she is still deeply attracted to him cuz of his looks and she’ll come over on call to hop on his dick anytime he wants and she always enjoys it to. JFL at anyone who ever said a good personality and respecting women gets you laid. This guy treats his girlfriend like absolute shit and she’s still deeply attracted to him and willing to have sex with him

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
67d 10h 24m
"Being nice does not entitle you to sex sweaty" :soy:

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
82d 6h 53m
Based Chadlite tbh. Stupid girlfriend, she probably will find her betabuxxer later.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
86d 4h 54m
That's also what I've seen play out irl. They cheat, talk shit, humiliate and ignore their gfs whenever they want and the foid always finds excuses for them.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
21d 8h 31m
yes its called a good personality sweaty

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
-
110d 17h 45m
Because he dumpster dived for a low self esteem ethnic landwhale, I don’t think his looksmatch would put up with that

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
61d 3h 39m
Treating her like garbage consists of merely calling her names that she doesn't really object to? lol

Awoo

Awoo

Officer
2d 3h 31m
good.

why should he treat her with any respect?

everyone should treat women like this

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
23d 17h 21m
Because he dumpster dived for a low self esteem ethnic landwhale, I don’t think his looksmatch would put up with that
Tbh. If you mog the girl hard enough in looks/money/status, she will put up with a lot to still be with you

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
38d 16h 57m
If you ever browsed r/niceguys you will see how much women hate nice guys,they will use them but still hate their guts.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
86d 4h 54m
Dark triad behavior enhances attractiveness. It's something only good looking people can pull off. If a normie betabuxxer tried this shit she'd immediately leave him, the feedback is negative.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
-
110d 17h 45m
Dark triad behavior enhances attractiveness. It's something only good looking people can pull off. If a normie betabuxxer tried this shit she'd immediately leave him, the feedback is negative.
True but knowing how niggas here rate people, I doubt the guy is a chadlite. Ethnic whores will let average looking dudes treat them like shit as long as they’re white

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Major
★★
19d 15h 48m
He probably has a 6ft tall personality and well formed jawline of a sense of humour you incel

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Anti-Feministische Aktion
59d 7h 52m
Are you sure it’s not like in a teasing way? Does she get upset when he calls her that? Could be a fetish she has for it, many women do.