Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Roommate Treats His Girlfriend Like Absolute Shit and She Still Stays With Him

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
My Chadlite roommate with hunter eyes treats his girlfriend like complete garbage calling her a whore, a slut, stupid, fuckface, etc. Despite all of this, she is still deeply attracted to him cuz of his looks and she’ll come over on call to hop on his dick anytime he wants and she always enjoys it to. JFL at anyone who ever said a good personality and respecting women gets you laid. This guy treats his girlfriend like absolute shit and she’s still deeply attracted to him and willing to have sex with him

"Being nice does not entitle you to sex sweaty" :soy:

Based Chadlite tbh. Stupid girlfriend, she probably will find her betabuxxer later.

That's also what I've seen play out irl. They cheat, talk shit, humiliate and ignore their gfs whenever they want and the foid always finds excuses for them.

yes its called a good personality sweaty

Because he dumpster dived for a low self esteem ethnic landwhale, I don’t think his looksmatch would put up with that

Treating her like garbage consists of merely calling her names that she doesn't really object to? lol

good.

why should he treat her with any respect?

everyone should treat women like this

Because he dumpster dived for a low self esteem ethnic landwhale, I don’t think his looksmatch would put up with that
Tbh. If you mog the girl hard enough in looks/money/status, she will put up with a lot to still be with you

If you ever browsed r/niceguys you will see how much women hate nice guys,they will use them but still hate their guts.

Dark triad behavior enhances attractiveness. It's something only good looking people can pull off. If a normie betabuxxer tried this shit she'd immediately leave him, the feedback is negative.

Dark triad behavior enhances attractiveness. It's something only good looking people can pull off. If a normie betabuxxer tried this shit she'd immediately leave him, the feedback is negative.
True but knowing how niggas here rate people, I doubt the guy is a chadlite. Ethnic whores will let average looking dudes treat them like shit as long as they’re white

He probably has a 6ft tall personality and well formed jawline of a sense of humour you incel

Are you sure it’s not like in a teasing way? Does she get upset when he calls her that? Could be a fetish she has for it, many women do.