Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My Russian uncle wants to help me ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
He wants to take me with him on his next trip to siberia to visit family and he thinks I can ascend with some Russian tradwifey from their village

Just fucking lol :lul:

(Chad only)

Also an Incel trait: old family members want to introduce you to foids

Volcel if you don't go to siberia though. Would be an awesome trip regardless of sex

fuck I'd at least go for it.

Go with him, life experience that most incels won’t have since we’re pretty much all poor so can’t afford to travel much

Go with him, life experience that most incels won’t have since we’re pretty much all poor so can’t afford to travel much
Yeah the flight will be expensive and I don't have the money. But we'll go there in the summer time

Yeah the flight will be expensive and I don't have the money. But we'll go there in the summer time

Hoping that Chad-19 won’t keep you from going to Russia bro

Do it. Tradmaxx.

He wants to take me with him on his next trip to siberia to visit family and he thinks I can ascend with some Russian tradwifey from their village

Just fucking lol :lul:

(Chad only)

Also an Incel trait: old family members want to introduce you to foids
Bro goodluck. I hope you do ascend.

BCE1963E DCDD 4E8C 8E44 DD23060DC7FA

Siberia? Justlol

I hope that Siberia trip won't be for actual siberian cities because those are almost hellish lands in all respects. I wish I had a male family member who cared for me though.

Spoiler: You will be sent to gulag if you deny marriage of siberian bearbride :feelskek:

Take me instead I wanna ascend with some square jawed blonde haired dog fucker!:feelsohh:

My uncle has crab bucket mentality he wouldn't want me to fuck if he can't fuck
He can't fuck as his stuck in a sexless marriage with 2 kids where he wageslaves 72 hours a week lol

My uncle has crab bucket mentality he wouldn't want me to fuck if he can't fuck
He can't fuck as his stuck in a sexless marriage with 2 kids where he wageslaves 72 hours a week lol
That sucks. I have a lot of uncles and some do have a crab in a bucket mentality but this one here is my coolest uncle and he even took me on fishing trips when I was a kid. He cared more for me than my dad

That sucks. I have a lot of uncles and some do have a crab in a bucket mentality but this one here is my coolest uncle and he even took me on fishing trips when I was a kid. He cared more for me than my dad
Your lucky man one of my uncle is a crackhead the others are betabuxing believe or not even the crackhead betabuxes crackhead foids

tradmaxx, maybe she'll be desperate :feelsYall:

That title really didn't sound the way you meant it to.

Familymogs me. :feelsrope: