Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My school hate and bullying me :(

LilHappyLilSad

LilHappyLilSad

Banned
-
I hate school because ı am quite human. And ı am very good person but every students laughing me,
swearing me,
physical violence :(

All girls students and all man studens mogs me :(

I am 6.0 ft BUT I HAVE GOT A DEPRESSİON AND SOCİAL PHOBİA

Sorry my english bad...

What are you like 14? Get out of here man, this place is for people with no hope.

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time dude. At least you have height.

I think youre too young for this site.

If your classmates are Armenian you can genocide them no problem

Leave school while you still have time and mental health, or you can choose ERing. How old are you by the way?

When will you leave school? You're 18 so it shouldn't be too long. Hang in there bro.

Go AllahuAkbar.

Clearly I was telling him to go away because we do not support mass murderers here. Smh...
That’s right, we’re all decent human beings here. r/incelswithouthate

Be my gf ,i will protect you

I hate school because ı am quite human. And ı am very good person but every students laughing me,
swearing me,

Sorry my english bad...

I can relate. Why i got rock hard knuckles now and some muscles. I'm builtfat and mma trained.

I've had so much bullying throughout my formative years that's why I'm battle ready at all times now that I'm a full grown man.

those low post faqs , well i admit school is shit unless your a woman , a female tranny ( they have more smv then any man aswell ) or a chad

This thread reeks of zoomer

I was in the bottom 5 guys of my school and the only non-disabled one, truly hell on Earth.

What race are you OP?

this is obvious bullshit LARP, ban this faggot

14 year old with broken english has ER picture? jfl

14 year?????? I am 18 and ı hate bullying. this forums some peoples bullying me... Please stop really ı am good human but ı love elliot rodger because some humans bullying er...

Why humans hate me? :( I feel stupid...

I need chatting but incels.co people %80 bully

And thanks all the mesages ı read all mesages.

I am go to the gym but really my english bad sorry :) I love helpful humans, thanks.

I am change my profile picture. (Stop say "go, go, go" "your profile" )

Last edited:
swearing me,

Sorry my english bad...

OP, you're not alone, dont let the normies make you feel bad, and NEVER EVER think about commiting something against your life, because that's what normies want.

I know it can be hard, but if you didn't did it yet, tell your parents about it, if possible gather camera footage of abuses being commited against you and other students to use as proof againt those who bully you.

Look at youtube self defense channels and learn a little about fighting, fighting one of your bullies and ''rekting'' he can potentially stop or stop temporaly the bullying, if possible fight with a weaker skinny bully for advantage, the thing about fighting is to not be afraid to hurt the other guy, because if you're afraid of that you already lost. Also, hit him in a ''combo'', don't give him any chance to defend itself to win easier.

If when you're at your home you start remenbering the abuses done against you, put some headphones and blast HAPPY music, don't let bad thoughs enter your head.

And at last i know this can be hard, but try to befriend others kids who also are bullied so you and them can protect yourselfes mutually.

NEVER let bullies, on real life, or on the internet or whatever reduce the great person you are.

If you're 6" you can defend yourself. Kick some fucking normies for me.

OP, you're not alone, dont let the normies make you feel bad, and NEVER EVER think about commiting something against your life, because that's what normies want.

I know it can be hard, but if you didn't did it yet, tell your parents about it, if possible gather camera footage of abuses being commited against you and other students to use as proof againt those who bully you.

Look at youtube self defense channels and learn a little about fighting, fighting one of your bullies and ''rekting'' he can potentially stop or stop temporaly the bullying, if possible fight with a weaker skinny bully for advantage, the thing about fighting is to not be afraid to hurt the other guy, because if you're afraid of that you already lost. Also, hit him in a ''combo'', don't give him any chance to defend itself to win easier.

If when you're at your home you start remenbering the abuses done against you, put some headphones and blast HAPPY music, don't let bad thoughs enter your head.

And at last i know this can be hard, but try to befriend others kids who also are bullied so you and them can protect yourselfes mutually.

NEVER let bullies, on real life, or on the internet or whatever reduce the great person you are.
If you're 6" you can defend yourself. Kick some fucking normies for me.

Thanks

A lot of us need help just like you did, pass it forward.

Oh, and if them threaten you or try to get you outside school, call the police.

If you are for a little justice, these people use to organize parties with ilegal activties, if you heard about them bringing dope, having sex with minors or sharing alcohol with minors, try to use their social media to discover the location and call the police on the place, you can potentially get one of them arrested for a fair reason.

Last edited:
18 and ı am very weak ı dont win this fight
Fights in school are not about height or strength, because you have all the time in the world for premeditation. With about 15$ of supplies you can build a remote controlled pepper spray bomb. Anonymous intimidation will also do wonders for you. You don'r need to actually hurt anybody, but let them understand that you can kill them at any time... i.e. : you blow up a confetti bomb on someones face, and leave a bunch of notes saying it could have been some pipe bombs.

Is it that hard to tell a teacher or to stand up for yourself?

Are you Turkish by any chance?

Fights in school are not about height or strength, because you have all the time in the world for premeditation. With about 15$ of supplies you can build a remote controlled pepper spray bomb. Anonymous intimidation will also do wonders for you. You don'r need to actually hurt anybody, but let them understand that you can kill them at any time... i.e. : you blow up a confetti bomb on someones face, and leave a bunch of notes saying it could have been some pipe bombs.

But teachers will hate me because its spray bomb

A lot of us need help just like you did, pass it forward.

Oh, and if them threaten you or try to get you outside school, call the police.

If you are for a little justice, these people use to organize parties with ilegal activties, if you heard about them bringing dope, having sex with minors or sharing alcohol with minors, try to use their social media to discover the location and call the police on the place, you can potentially get one of them arrested for a fair reason.

Turk polices never looking school bullying. :/

Is it that hard to tell a teacher or to stand up for yourself?

Because teachers dont care. Okey?

Are you Turkish by any chance?

I did not understand sorry

Send me your pics. I'll rate you and tell you, if you need to worry.

I've done a lot of ratings.

Pointless to waste time if you have only mental problems and are not ugly.

JoinedMay 25, 2019Messages12
larp