[SuicideFuel] My school is one blackpill. 80 % of guys are incel/normie and 20 % have at least 3 women around them at all times.

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
Must be their interesting personality, talking about beer and football while the incel talks about philosophy and why we exist as human beings.

b18ab862-afbd-435f-bcb7-cac50bd02cbe-gif.156820

The blackpill is the truth. It is always correct in every social situation I am in.

Just rope or cope buddy boyos, it's over, finished, concluded, done, the end.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
Based & high IQ. JFL at the copers who think "just [insert here] maxx bro" will chance anything. No amount of maxxing will change genetics.

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
-
C

CaliforniaCel

Recruit
-
Once you learn about the blackpill, so many things feel so simple. People will give explanations for things that just keep getting more convoluted, when there is one simple explanation - the black pill. The simplest explanation correct one.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet superman
-
Based & high IQ. JFL at the copers who think "just [insert here] maxx bro" will chance anything. No amount of maxxing will change genetics.
If only we could genemaxx

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
Once you learn about the blackpill, so many things feel so simple. People will give explanations for things that just keep getting more convoluted, when there is one simple explanation - the black pill. The simplest explanation correct one.
But...but... inkel!
1de73a82-1a86-4cc3-934e-4dc96d7dd101-jpeg.156821

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Must be their interesting personality, talking about beer and football while the incel talks about philosophy and why we exist as human beings.

View attachment 156820

The blackpill is the truth. It is always correct in every social situation I am in.

Just rope or cope buddy boyos, it's over, finished, concluded, done, the end.
to me honestly once i digested the black pill i don't give a shit anymore. I lie whenever i feel like it i justify my shit , laugh at foids whenever they are miserable it sorta feels good.

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
Must be a reason unrelated to their looks :soy:.

Akkadian

Akkadian

Commander
-
this

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
Also I wonder how blackpilled will be current generation. 80-20 rule becomes really obvious and zoomers don't buy "muh personality" meme any more.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
only retards that cope too hard and whores deny the blackpill

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
OP was joking about discussion topics, but if any of those Chads did start talking about anything intelligent (like the topics that are supposed to be taught in the classes they attend) then all the foids would just move on to another Chad. Personality plays a role, but not positively, it can only bring someone down. The meekspill shows that intellect is the only thing that dries up vages, being a criminal thug is an acceptable personality.

Voidouroboroscel

Voidouroboroscel

Recruit
-
I think in the beginning, most incels discuss or think about their purpose in this world and when they find it, but realise it is not achievable just because of the way they were born, it is over.

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Smile because it's over
-
I think in the beginning, most incels discuss or think about their purpose in this world and when they find it, but realise it is not achievable just because of the way they were born, it is over.
In my case it has more to do with wether it's worth it or ethical.

cope_over_rope

cope_over_rope

Veteran
-
OP was joking about discussion topics, but if any of those Chads did start talking about anything intelligent (like the topics that are supposed to be taught in the classes they attend) then all the foids would just move on to another Chad. Personality plays a role, but not positively, it can only bring someone down. The meekspill shows that intellect is the only thing that dries up vages, being a criminal thug is an acceptable personality.
If personality plays any role it’s to do with appearing confident and dominant and fitting in, not with reading Heidegger vs following sports or whatever.