Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my second oneitis has a new bf

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It's so suifuel. She just posted a picture on her Instagram of her head on his chest. Fuark nofapping makes my emotions so much more intense. I feel like breaking something right now.
(i'm only nofapping because my hard drive died and I lost all my best amateur coom material).

@Forum_User_2345 any advice?

Kill them (in roblox)

Go peek in their window & breathe loudly.

>oneitis
Uh...

"second oneitis"

oxymoron of the day, here.

>oneitis
Uh...
She was my oneitis back in highschool. I wouldn't say she is one anymore but I still lust after her and check her social media at least 10 times a day.

It's so suifuel. She just posted a picture on her Instagram of her head on his chest. Fuark nofapping makes my emotions so much more intense. I feel like breaking something right now
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(i'm only nofapping because my hard drive died and I lost all my best amateur coom material).
Bullshit! You stopped fapping after I told you you were too low iq to masturbate like a normal person LMAO
She was my oneitis back in highschool. I wouldn't say she is one anymore but I still lust after her and check her social media at least 10 times a day.
Fucking over for you man. Stop obsessing over whores, that shit ain't good for you son

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bullshit! You stopped fapping after I told you you were too low iq to masturbate like a normal person LMAO
lmao what? I stopped masturbating because you made fun of how I do it?? Are you serious? So you ejaculate all over yourself and your bedsheets and you're making fun of me for using a clean, easy method that doesn't require any clean up? Come on...
Fucking over for you man. Stop obsessing over whores, that shit ain't good for you son
It's involuntary. I can't just turn my sex drive off.

It's involuntary. I can't just turn my sex drive off.
Bullshit, I've always been a horndog and I don't obsess over highschool oneitises for years like an idiot. I'm blackpilled my man.
lmao what? I stopped masturbating because you made fun of how I do it?? Are you serious? So you ejaculate all over yourself and your bedsheets and you're making fun of me for using a clean, easy method that doesn't require any clean up? Come on...
>Thinks cooming all over your sheets is how normal people jack off. He literally can't think of other ways apart from cooming in a glove.

Just lol at you

Bullshit, I've always been a horndog and I don't obsess over highschool oneitises for years like an idiot. I'm blackpilled my man.

>Thinks cooming all over your sheets is how normal people jack off. He literally can't think of other ways apart from cooming in a glove.

Just lol at you
Ok, then explain to me where does all your coom go after you ejaculate? Does it just vanish?

no, come on. Tell me where your coom goes. Is it magical? Does it turn into dust?
Well in your case it seems like that shit goes to your brain if you don't coom so keep up the nofapping lmao

Do you coom lying down or standing up?
Some might think these are stupid questions but they're actually a sign that the semen nutrients in your brain are turning you into an inquisitive person.

Nofap is legit people :feelskek:

Some might think these are stupid questions but they're actually a sign that the semen nutrients in your brain are turning you into an inquisitive person.

Nofap is legit people :feelskek:
you have no legit answer so you know my method is much superior. Keep coping.

Tissues...
What kind of baby cumshots do you do? My ejaculation will obliterate any tissue that it finds in its way. Also that's just a massive waste of paper.

It's so suifuel. She just posted a picture on her Instagram of her head on his chest. Fuark nofapping makes my emotions so much more intense. I feel like breaking something right now.
Put that energy to good use and go lifting

Don't go on instagram or twitter. Guaranteed suifuel.

if you don't coom into the sink you're doing it wrong. easiest to clean up, no chance of missed target like in toilet, economical to flush, doesn't need multiple flushes

if you don't coom into the sink you're doing it wrong. easiest to clean up, no chance of missed target like in toilet, economical to flush, doesn't need multiple flushes
Fuck no. I want to be comfortable on my bed cooming. It's a luxury. I'm not going to waste it by standing up by the sink holding my phone. That's just stupid.

you should've suppressed your autism and tried asking her out

Fuck no. I want to be comfortable on my bed cooming. It's a luxury. I'm not going to waste it by standing up by the sink holding my phone. That's just stupid.
holding phone is cucked you want your left hand stimulating your balls, not focusing on not dropping your expensive smartphone. luckily most bathrooms have some sort of holder you can put your phone on. having to clean up massive coomstain and smelling like coom offsets any comfort gains from laying in bed. also you need phone holder and arm in bed (which I do have) for optimal viewing experience

Cut all contact with her and stop looking at anything related to her immediately.

Damn. The girl I like now I haven’t had the courage to stalk her fb for months because I know one day she will get a bf and post their pics on there, which will be suifuel for me.

She hot? He might just pump and dump. Girls have casual bfs that last a little while

Cut all contact with her and stop looking at anything related to her immediately.
It’s been years at this stage. Not possible.

and I don’t talk to her lol

She hot? He might just pump and dump. Girls have casual bfs that last a little while
yeah, she is. Girls aren’t really worth more than a pump and dump.

unfortunately for him this is the best advice here. idk if he's able to do this.