Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My sister asked for a boobjob from my father in my presence.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
no need to elab, my slut sister wanted to make her tits bigger, and she was not afraid to announce it in vicinity

"innocent" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

jfl @ you cucks calling "LARP". she worse miniskirts ENDLESSLY in high school. she has sat pretzel legged in front of me twice

in one post on facebook she said "i see london i see france" when her upskirt was available

WAKE THE FUCK UP, WOMEN'S DEGENERACY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

High iq. I fucking hate women nothing but chads cum dumpster

The title made me thought this was an incest post.

Sounds like a larp ngl. But roasties are the same all over. They all want to be whores and they all want someone else to pay for it.

no need to elab, my slut sister wanted to make her tits bigger, and she was not afraid to announce it in vicinity

"innocent" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

jfl @ you cucks calling "LARP". she worse miniskirts ENDLESSLY in high school. she has sat pretzel legged in front of me twice

in one post on facebook she said "i see london i see france" when her upskirt was available

What did your dad say? You missed that part of the story.

Let me guess, you're white, probably anglo

Your dad is an utter cuck

Basement stories getting better and better

Pretzel legged? What does that mean?

he smirked

he's a sick fuck

i'm not joking. dead serious

Can't tell if he's laughing at how ridiculous it is or if he's cope laughing at how he failed his own daughter.

Let me guess, you're white,
THIS LOL

Entire squad

Having a sister is a major blackpill they grow up having significantly easier lives compared to us Im so glad I dont have one. Women care more about their appearance than anything else in life because thats all they really have take away their looks and they arent any better than us

my 15 year old sister asks for shit like piercings and lip injections or whatever, i can only imagine what comes next. i dont think they even care about looking attractive if they willingly self destruct, the advertisers imbue in them the idea they need certain things to live the good life and they go chase it until the meaning is forgotten

my 15 year old sister asks for shit like piercings and lip injections or whatever, i can only imagine what comes next. i dont think they even care about looking attractive if they willingly self destruct, the advertisers imbue in them the idea they need certain things to live the good life and they go chase it until the meaning is forgotten
LITTLE GIRLS ARE SLUTS

this is the blackpill that people need to swallow

LITTLE GIRLS ARE SLUTS

this is the blackpill that people need to swallow
she dated chad thundercock for a year and she thought she could "fix" him and stop his drinking and infidelity but he left her and she got chadwidowed and almost roped. now shes going through her sjw art hoe phase. biggest blackpill ever is having a teenage sister

Glad I never had to deal with stuff like this

Time to move out. :feelsugh:

Over for westerncels.

She sound jb and already a roastie.

she dated chad thundercock for a year and she thought she could "fix" him and stop his drinking and infidelity but he left her and she got chadwidowed and almost roped. now shes going through her sjw art hoe phase. biggest blackpill ever is having a teenage sister
maybe you as her big brother should redpill her on lefties and their bullshit. my cousin sisters are pretty based and redpilled.

Is your sister hot? Isn't she in her 20s?

Female degeneracy knows no bounds. whores will be whores.

Remember that these creatures are the ones deciding our lives

How the fuck did your parents raise you ?
If a foid in my family asked for a boob job, she would have been whipped and sent to a covent.

water is wet.
anything else?

Is she hot tho? Does she have a boyfriend? what's her number?

I wish i could sleep with her

op would you nut on your sister's tits

idk man this isn't the first post op has made about his sister and now im drunk and i want to fuck her even though idk what she looks like
I know how she looks like. Want me to send her pics? Don't share tho

So she's engaged and still wants a boob job? I wonder why... :feelshehe:

the modern foid = shameless sluts.

My step sister posted on her private snap story that I’m on “I need to get fucked so bad rn” a few weeks ago and “God I miss dick” just yesterday. Just lol @ foids, they are shameless now