Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister has deterred me from women more than any blackpill content ever could

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Having a sister blackpills you like no other. I'm glad I have one because the shit she has told me over the years about toilets is a bigger blackpill coming from one of them than any faceandlms stream could ever be.

She's told so much shit about how toilets are that even if I had the chance I would never get married.

over the years it's things like "if you ever get married, your wife is gonna be a hoe" and "almost every girl I know is a hoe now". And I know she's not lying.

She has basically told me that any guy has to accept his girlfriend or wife was a huge whore in her past and probably still is now.

She's told me about how in high school her sweet and innocent Becky friends would ask how to suck dick for their Chad boyfriend.

How could any dude hear that and still want to spend thousands of dollars on a prostitute?

My currywhore sister is dating a white man, racepill right in my face

my sisters don't talk to me about this shit like yours did. But at least I know to never even want to get married to a cumdumpster

:feelsbadman: probably

Especially since they are dead silent about all that
I've seen them dress like whores. it's a dead giveaway, so I'm not surprised in the slightest

Yet there are bluepill cucks with sisters. Fucking braindead retards.

Replace women now!

Not biological so less brutal but when I was in 7th grade I walked in on my step sister who was in 9th grade at the time getting DP’d

How could any dude hear that and still want to spend thousands of dollars on a prostitute?
This is why soyciety want to censor the blackpill. Foids are hoes, AWALT.

This is why soyciety want to censor the blackpill. Foids are hoes, AWALT.
If you were Chad you're rejoice at this fact

But other wise, it just means you're fucked
Not biological so less brutal but when I was in 7th grade I walked in on my step sister who was in 9th grade at the time getting DP’d
Holy shit. I hope you're LARPing but I doubt it

My currywhore sister is dating a white man, racepill right in my face
Yes, my ethnic sister is dating a white guy too. JBW deniers on suicide watch.

You get blackpilled to the core having a sister. JFL at cucks wishing to be with a modern woman.

You know what it might fucking suck that we won't be able to have kids, but it's probably better that our kids won't have to deal with this shit min. 13 years from now.

I can't imagine that these whores will get less degenerate as time goes on.