Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My sister heard me venting to myself about how lonely I am in college.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
She then came into the room and gave me some bluepilled advice about getting hobbies and reading novels.

Then she asked me if I have no friends. I told her, "It's not like i don't have friends, it just gets lonely sometimes, you know?"

She laughed and said "What? I can't relate tbh". That sentence snapped me out of it and I realized I was talking to a woman. Of course she went through college with tons of guys and girls wanting to be her friend. She will never truly understand the loneliness I'm feeling.

So I replied, "Of course you can't relate, you're a woman..."

Then she laughed uncomfortably and left.

College is hell on earth for me. I don't know why I thought my sister would understand. The utter surprise she had on her face when I told her "college is lonely" utterly destroyed me. These whores are living on tutorial mode.

maybe she can help you out with your problem

CC20C157 214D 4286 B639 D7AA9E40007C

Read love novels you misogynistic inkler

Should have just told her to fuck off

NEVERR vent to a woman even family members

even guys in a relationship know not to vent to their partner about personal problems they’ll use it against them.

NEVERR vent to a woman even family members

even guys in a relationship know not to vent to their partner about personal problems they’ll use it against them.
never show weakness to a female . period .

Your sister had all three holes plugged and gaped in college. lol of course she can’t relate.

She then came into the room and gave me some bluepilled advice about getting hobbies and reading novels.

Then she asked me if I have no friends. I told her, "It's not like i don't have friends, it just gets lonely sometimes, you know?"

She laughed and said "What? I can't relate tbh". That sentence snapped me out of it and I realized I was talking to a woman. Of course she went through college with tons of guys and girls wanting to be her friend. She will never truly understand the loneliness I'm feeling.

College is hell on earth for me. I don't know why I thought my sister would understand. The utter surprise she had on her face when I told her "college is lonely" utterly destroyed me. These whores are living on tutorial mode.

The most important question to ask here is why the fuck are you talking to yourself out loud?

You clearly wanted attention, if you didn't want to be heard, you'd just talk to yourself in your head. Another indicator you wanted attention is that you actually continued a conversation that she initiated about that touchy subject, you would have just played it off and tell her to forget about it and leave you alone if you didn't want to talk about it

Last edited:
She got big tits?

Post em.

Reads like a larp.

The most important question to ask here is why the fuck are you talking to yourself out loud?

You clearly wanted attention, if you didn't want to be heard, you'd just talk to yourself in your head. Another indicator you wanted attention is that you actually continued a conversation that she initiated about that touchy subject, you would have just played it off and tell her to forget about it and leave you alone if you didn't want to talk about it
attention seeking didn't even come across my mind tbhNgl, I just talk to myself often. You're reading too much into the situation
you are too paranoid bro, what op described is very realistic, why would he lie?
High IQ:feelsokman:

she'll be telling her chad bf about it in no time

Just vent to yourself aloud near a foid and expect them not to intervene theory :waitwhat:
Are you dumb nigga? Do you think I knew she was outside my room? I might be retarded but even I know not to talk to myself around people

is your sister cute? ask her to snuggle you tbh

I generally feel pretty uncomfortable around my sister and I cringe at the thought of doing that with her tbh but maybe it’s different for you

Yeah, me and my sister went to the same college; our experiences were polar opposites. Her college experience was that of a social butterfly with lots of friends. My college experience was 5 years of rotting in isolation without even the tiniest scraps of intimacy.

You're reading too much into the situation

You are reading too little into your own actions

Its like having a lock on your room door but you go out of your way to leave your door unlocked slightly open when you masturbate

You basically did that but with your personal thoughts, you are going out of your way to make yourself heard because on a subconscious level you wanted to be heard, you want someone to understand

Imagine if you titled this thread - "I left my door unlocked and open and my sister caught me masturbating"

If someone else is hearing you think, then you are doing "thinking" wrong

you are too paranoid bro, what op described is very realistic

No it literally isn't, that's meme shit you see in tv shows, nobody just talks to themselves outloud without actually wanting to be heard. Just like this guy wouldn't masturbate with with his door unlocked and open, and then act surprised that he got caught

why would he lie?

Why does any larp lie?

You are asking a pretty rhetorical question here

Last edited:

114 Bluepillers

fakecel if you do not talk to yourself

Is english not your first language?
nobody just talks to themselves outloud without actually wanting to be heard

and so what if op did want attention?

The "what" part is him pretending that he doesn't while clearly indicating that he does by his own actions

where were you with genuine larpers like @Sincere ?

Not in their threads

Last edited:
Shouldve raped her tbh

Cant relate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I hate foids so fucking much

shouldve whipped ur cock out n told her 2 suck it
(satire)

Wtf is this "muh sister can't relate to me" bullshit? Go rape her ass in minecraft man stop fucking around

Talking to a woman being an incel is always brootal and it's futile to even try to make them realize how bad is your situation, they can't relate with you ever. it doesn't matter how closely related you're to them.

Ugly males can't talk to themselves out loud without getting flak for it.
Meanwhile foids regularly make it a point to joke about how they sometimes talk out loud to themselves.
It's another double standard.

Pics of sister?