Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister is great tbh

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
I'm sure she knows I'm hopeless,but she tries her best to treat me like a normal person.Every once in a while we'll go out to drink and sometimes she'll try to hook me up with one of her friends.Of course it just ends up embarrassing all parties involved because I'm a recessed subhuman but it warms my heart when she does it.

Her friends look at me like I'm a retard but she doesn't care and never acts like she's ashamed of me.

Only woman my age that's ever treated me nicely.

She would reject you and treat you like trash if you weren’t related to her.

I love my mom but I realize she’s only nice to me because I’m her biological child tbh

I love my mom but I realize she’s only nice to me because I’m her biological child tbh

Yeah I know,it's just coping in the end,but it's all we have.

I’m glad to hear that OP. At least my mom is nice to me

Consider yourself lucky. My sister is a bitch who only acts nice when she gets something.

These stories are always heartwarming to hear. My sister is younger and is not the nicest at times, but I'm glad some incels have sisters or other female relatives that do their best to understand their plight. :)

life fuel man , im happy she is good to you.
These stories are always heartwarming to hear. My sister is younger and is not the nicest at times, but I'm glad some incels have sisters or other female relatives that do their best to understand their plight. :)
please stop that text holy fuck

at least she actually tries to help u, most incels that have sisters just get mocked by them

That sounds nice. Don't give her too much credit though if you weren't her brother she would ignore you

Some girls could be kind and considerate, but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't throw you into a pit of lions for chad cum

Family isn't obligated to be nice to you, or even love you. We've got some people here whose parents are real assholes. So when your family is decent towards you, that means something.

I can't say the same about my sister.

Also this.

whats with the font? this isn't lookism dude

Does your sister know that you are a KV? And how old are you op?

Honestly, having sister wingman must be pretty nice. You should def go to the gym regularly and really clean up your diet. If you gymcel, no matter how subhuman you are, your looks will improve. And you automatically have a doorway into social networks through your sister.

Maintaining a good relationship with your sister is very important, this is honestly a legit way to ascend.

Also there's another benefit, your sister can really keep another bitch grounded and in check if she starts acting up and trying to manipulate you.

Last edited:
I wish my sister would do things like this with me ngl, but instead of that, i'm pretty sure that she secretly hates me.

I'm sure she knows I'm hopeless,but she tries her best to treat me like a normal person.Every once in a while we'll go out to drink and sometimes she'll try to hook me up with one of her friends.Of course it just ends up embarrassing all parties involved because I'm a recessed subhuman but it warms my heart when she does it.

Her friends look at me like I'm a retard but she doesn't care and never acts like she's ashamed of me.

Only woman my age that's ever treated me nicely.
I wish I had a sister like that.

Would she maybe let you fuck her?

If she is so great why isn’t she offering to have sex with you????

Take the sisterpill op

Yeah. My parents are assholes. Shed many tears about that already. Now I'm numb to it and don't even hate them anymore.

How old are you?

My sisters are all garbage.

Its nice to have supportive family members, at least you have someone you can confide with. My parents never miss an opportunity to make sure I know how much of a failure I am.