Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My "soulmate" in highschool got ripped by chad like a pack of baloney

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
In 7th grade there was this girl in my class. She was a redhead with huge tits.
Here is the thing: Not only where we born on the same day, we even got birthed in the same hospital. Her mom was next to mine in the hospital.
Fuck, she even had the female version of my name.

Guess what? This chad got realeased from juvenile detention and got transfered to our school. The guy was 3 years older than everybody else, super tall and ripped as fuck.
He used to wear wife-beaters to school and was a known arsonist.
He would constantely bully teachers until they would start crying, that's how high T and aggressive this guy was. They literally had to lock him up in a small room at school to get him to study, like solitary confinement in a way.

One time he went to the toilet and took a log of his shit and startet smearing feces all over the walls. Then he went into the hallway and startet smearing it there too, on the doorknobs and stuff.
A complete psycho.

Now, the girl I was talking about earlier became this guys bitch. He was like 17-18 years old and she couldn't have been older than 15.
I saw them kissing in the hallway one time. He was so tall that he had to lift her up so she could reach his mouth.

He eventually got arrested again.

I'll never forget that image. Chad and that girl standing in the hallway, he is lifting her up so she can kiss him. All the virgin boys walking bye and feeling like shit. I bet she got a kick out of signalling like that, out of humiliating hundreds of loosers passing by....

One time he went to the toilet and took a log of his shit and startet smearing feces all over the walls. Then he went into the hallway and startet smearing it there too, on the doorknobs and stuff.
:feelswhat:
clown world man

Juveniledetentiontheory? Ive always thought about it but since I’m 16 I think they’d bring me to big boy jail.

Brutal as fuck

Juveniledetentiontheory? Ive always thought about it but since I’m 16 I think they’d bring me to big boy jail.

It only works for chad. Didn't you see that thread with the study that showed that Dark-Triad maxxing only works for good looking guys? For sub-attractive men it makes it even worse.

It only works for chad. Didn't you see that thread with the study that showed that Dark-Triad maxxing only works for good looking guys? For sub-attractive men it makes it even worse.
Yeah I kinda thought about it.when chad does it it’s “sexy, dark and masculine”, but when we do it we’re the “scum of the earth”.

I don't know why we bother keeping people like this alive, the world would be better if they were just put down. They're pretty much just animals at that point, no different from wild dogs or chimps. They never really function properly with others and just cause problems for those around them. Sounds harsh but its true.

Tbh. Id happily see such people eradicated. They don't deserve the life pleasures they're afforded

Just imagine going back and forth between being coddled in german prison and getting the freshest of teen pussy while you are in freedom. What a waste of genetic potential. I bet he was raised by a single mom, or he would've become a CEO or something.

Brutal man! How did you not murder that bastard in call of duty black ops?

This must have scarred you bad.

Just imagine going back and forth between being coddled in german prison and getting the freshest of teen pussy while you are in freedom. What a waste of genetic potential. I bet he was raised by a single mom, or he would've become a CEO or something.

CEO my ass , he maybe got the looks but obviouslly not the IQ ,which is also genetic determind. Fuck him

I don't know why we bother keeping people like this alive, the world would be better if they were just put down. They're pretty much just animals at that point, no different from wild dogs or chimps. They never really function properly with others and just cause problems for those around them. Sounds harsh but its true.

Brutal man! How did you not murder that bastard in call of duty black ops?

This must have scarred you bad.

Dude, this guy would've killed me and gotten even more pussy as a result! On top of that, I recently went back and looked at some hold highschool photos and realized that I was one of the shortest kids in my class JFL! All these years I didn't know, I just didn't think about it. It makes so much sense now, why nobody took me serious and shit.

Dude, this guy would've killed me and gotten even more pussy as a result! I recently went back and looked at some hold highschool photos and realized that I was one of the shortest kids in my class JFL! All these years I didn't know, I just didn't think about it. It makes so much sense now, why nobody took me serious and shit.

The only thing you have as an incel is that - you got nothing to lose , dont be afraid of anything fuck em all , atleast die with you're diginity by standing for yourself for once in your life .

CEO my ass , he maybe got the looks but obviouslly not the IQ ,which is also genetic determind. Fuck him

Being attractive tends to pay off. Studies suggest that good-looking people are more likely to get hired, promoted and elected to public office.
But new research published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that attractive people may not always be better off.

Researchers from the London Business School conducted a study with over 750 participants who were each given a photo of an attractive person and a photo of a less attractive person and asked to theoretically “hire” one for a job. The study found that participants were less likely to choose attractive people for less desirable jobs.
The reason? Participants felt the good looking people were entitled to good jobs.

I almost roped on your behalf reading this.

Women are attracted to evil.

In the past you and other "beta" men could join and defeat that Chad, and each one would get that girl's pussy.
Today's society has us too restricted.

The only thing you have as an incel is that - you got nothing to lose , dont be afraid of anything fuck em all , atleast die with you're diginity by standing for yourself for once in your life .

It doesn't work. I did stand up for myself a couple of times. People in school would tell me to stand up for myself to mock me. And when I eventually did they would act shocked and scold me. Like during PE they would sit on the sidelines and yell shit like "yeah hit him dude, damn you are an animal bruh". Until I actually smashed someone against a wall while running full speed. Immediately I had the teacher all up my ass, shitting on me.

Think about this dude, we are so pathetic in their eyes that they are using motivational slurs. That's how much they look down on us, just thinking that we will amount to anything is a joke to them.

In the past you and other "beta" men could join and defeat that Chad, and each one would get that girl's pussy.
Today's society has us too restricted.

I only had one friend in school and he abandoned me the second he got his first tast of pussy. He was fucking a chinese girl. For an entire year, not a single person talked to me. I started carrying a knife in my backpack. It was horrible.

I only had one friend in school and he abandoned me the second he got his first tast of pussy. He was fucking a chinese girl. For an entire year, not a single person talked to me. I started carrying a knife in my backpack. It was horrible.
Being without friends in high school like an incel is fucked. At least with a good base of friends, you can deal with bullying with them.

It doesn't work. I did stand up for myself a couple of times. People in school would tell me to stand up for myself to mock me. And when I eventually did they would act shocked and scold me. Like during PE they would sit on the sidelines and yell shit like "yeah hit him dude, damn you are an animal bruh". Until I actually smashed someone against a wall while running full speed. Immediately I had the teacher all up my ass, shitting on me.

Think about this dude, we are so pathetic in their eyes that they are using motivational slurs. That's how much they look down on us, just thinking that we will amount to anything is a joke to them.

I feel you brother .:feelsbadman:

Though ..peer pressure doesnt work on me ..i guess that why i dont have much friends

That was really brutal, sorry to hear it, at least I was spared that type of vision and the "crushes" or whatever just fucked chads back in their own neighborhoods. In fact it was considered "gauche" to ever date someone in your class, and that was signalled really hard by the roasties in my class ngl.

I'll never forget that image. Chad and that girl standing in the hallway, he is lifting her up so she can kiss him. All the virgin boys walking bye and feeling like shit. I bet she got a kick out of signalling like that, out of humiliating hundreds of loosers passing by....
Of course she got a kick, some might say that was the whole point.
People putting their foreplay on public display to "heat up the oven" harder for later is some disgusting shit ngl.

I feel you brother .:feelsbadman:

Though ..peer pressure doesnt work on me ..i guess that why i dont have much friends

Well, peer pressure doesn't work on me either. That's why situations like that were so out of the ordinary. Like I said in my introduction thread, I never was part of any social circle outside my family. Not even in kindergarden. I have never been socialized. I only started growing up / maturing when I began interacting with other guys on imageboards. The internet is my real home, the real world is like a dream, it doesn't even seem real. I have spend my entire youth infront of a computer, 8-12 hours a day on average. I have spend more time online than living in the real world JFL.

That's why I am so afraid about all the censoring and imageboards getting cucked or shut down, because this is all I have, without it I am not even human.

brutal af plenty of incels got blackpilled during their education years

That was really brutal, sorry to hear it, at least I was spared that type of vision and the "crushes" or whatever just fucked chads back in their own neighborhoods. In fact it was considered "gauche" to ever date someone in your class, and that was signalled really hard by the roasties in my class ngl.

Of course she got a kick, some might say that was the whole point.
People putting their foreplay on public display to "heat up the oven" harder for later is some disgusting shit ngl.

Yes, like people touching and groping in public or having sex under blankets in public parks and shit. Or fucking loudly with an open window. Do you remember that mission in GTA III where you have to throw a Molotow Cocktail through an open window? You get my point.

For me it was in retrospect. The blackpill made me understand my entire existence. Or rather, non-existence jfl

Last edited:
Can't make that shit up. This world is fucking wicked. I genuinely hate Chads. There's so many Chads coming straight out of prison who are ripped as fuck and trust me they don't have to look anywhere for a women because they will come to them automatically.

Meanwhile there's Incels rotting in some one room flat, wage slaving so they can barely survive, struggling with health issues and diseases who will never ever get laid. And people tell them that life is hard and a "grind". Seriously, when I was a bluepilled simp dipshit back in high school I used to watch basketball a lot. I'd watch motivational speeches by Tyrones such as Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant, trying to tell everyone that we should embrace the grind.

Well fuck every Celebrity who says so. Fuck them. If I was a Tyrone who outgrows every other kid on the block then hell yeah I would "grind" in the gym for that NBA career. You would see me at 4am getting my shots up, trust me. There's literally nothing more rewarding than a career in sports when you're naturally gifted. It's not even a fucking grind, it's working out. People like us do too. Fuck.

No, I'm not predetermined to go to the NBA or NFL, my maximum potential as a physically crippled, low IQ loser is to be a dicksucking wage slave who obeys at every command his boss gives him. There's no fun in this shit grind I'm telling you. Just misery and fucking sadness.

Some time ago there was this thread on how these athletes get picked for the leagues. It was brutal as fuck. It is just like you say

There's literally nothing more rewarding than a career in sports when you're naturally gifted. It's not even a fucking grind, it's working out.

In interviews they admit that they barely put in effort jfl.
How can they even record that motivational crap and look at themselves in the mirror? Knowing fullwell that they have just set up thousands of young men for failure and misery?

And they get to reproduce with all the normies/incels' oneitises

In interviews they admit that they barely put in effort jfl.
How can they even record that motivational crap and look at themselves in the mirror? Knowing fullwell that they have just set up thousands of young men for failure and misery?
exactly. They're delusional. Same with Chad actors who were broke homeless junkies at one point. They think they grinded their way to the top. Yet it's just for their looks or talents. I am grinding every day on this dead end job and what do I get? I get disrespected by 18 year old interns for my looks.

exactly. They're delusional. Same with Chad actors who were broke homeless junkies at one point. They think they grinded their way to the top. Yet it's just for their looks or talents. I am grinding every day on this dead end job and what do I get? I get disrespected by 18 year old interns for my looks.

Fuck, you must be a beast to stil put effort into anything tbh.
I stopped putting effort into ANYTHING the second I realized how arbitrary the human value system is. Sometimes I would study for weeks and get a mediocre grade and sometimes I wouldn't study at all and get an 'A' instead of the 'F' I expected.

Why even support this system? I'm never doing more than the bare minimum ever again.

The Meritocracy of the west is DEAD.

I’m in high school right now and yeah stuff like what OP is saying and more are happening at my school. I don’t know how people here can say they got bluepilled again after leaving the forum because all of my major blackpills have been from just going outside.

I’m in high school right now and yeah stuff like what OP is saying and more are happening at my school. I don’t know how people here can say they got bluepilled again after leaving the forum because all of my major blackpills have been from just going outside.

:lul:
Are there people who actually say this? JFL, how is that even possible!? Fucking hell, just look at your parents, your dad, your mom - everything around you is SOAKED in the blackpill.

I stopped putting effort into ANYTHING the second I realized how arbitrary the human value system is. Sometimes I would study for weeks and get a mediocre grade and sometimes I wouldn't study at all and get an 'A' instead of the 'F' I expected.

Why even support this system? I'm never doing more than the bare minimum ever again.
There's no point in supporting this system, I am well aware of that Bro. I'm going to work and putting in all that effort to escape from myself if that makes any sense. At work, when I'm concentrating on getting my job done, I don't think about my Inceldom or me not being able to get laid (as long as none of my coworkers actually remind me of my miserable social life by asking me stupid questions).

I'm a hypochondriac and whenever I'm staying at home without anything to do it's guaranteed to end up in catastrophe for me - my thoughts are running wild and I can't escape them, they're so brutal and devastating that it will drive me into a deep depression. Working and coping is literally self protection at this point.

There's no point in supporting this system, I am well aware of that Bro. I'm going to work and putting in all that effort to escape from myself if that makes any sense. At work, when I'm concentrating on getting my job done, I don't think about my Inceldom or me not being able to get laid (as long as none of my coworkers actually remind me of my miserable social life by asking me stupid questions).

I'm a hypochondriac and whenever I'm staying at home without anything to do it's guaranteed to end up in catastrophe for me - my thoughts are running wild and I can't escape them, they're so brutal and devastating that it will drive me into a deep depression. Working and coping is literally self protection at this point.

Jesus titty fucking Christ that is brutal...:feelsbadman:

I've always been alone, so maybe I can cope better than you. I always find something to do.

You are like a lonely hero that noone recognizes. Like the Silver Surfer.
Surfer

One time he went to the toilet and took a log of his shit and startet smearing feces all over the walls. Then he went into the hallway and startet smearing it there too, on the doorknobs and stuff
Now, the girl I was talking about earlier became this guys bitch
Cxf77gbns5s11

Jesus titty fucking Christ that is brutal...:feelsbadman:

I've always been alone, so maybe I can cope better than you. I always find something to do.

You are like a lonely hero that noone recognizes. Like the Silver Surfer.
View attachment 209897
thank you brocel )
At least I get some appreciation on this forum: I don't expect anything from people and especially my coworkers in real life, they're scummy.

I forgot to mention that his dick was so big that he could smack it against his thigh by moving his hips and it would make a slap sound. He would do it during PE, when he was wearing shorts. Absolute animal. I probably didn't even have pubic hair at the time jfl.

As hamudi once said *we were born and it's over*

life is a big fucking scam.you get mogged 24/7,eat shit and die.Only god can save us for we are little man and chad is a nothing in comparison to the universe

*for dust you are and to dust you will return * Genesis 3:19*

As hamudi once said *we were born and it's over*

life is a big fucking scam.you get mogged 24/7,eat shit and die.Only god can save us for we are little man and chad is a nothing in comparison to the universe

*for dust you are and to dust you will return * Genesis 3:19*

Truer words have never been spoken.

"It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes."
- Psalm 119:71

Nice to see a fellow christian here. We need to fight against the tide of nihilism with all our might!

OP didn't shower enough that day

Truer words have never been spoken.

"It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes."
- Psalm 119:71

Nice to see a fellow christian here. We need to fight against the tide of nihilism with all our might!
When i saw the notification,i thought i would get a nasty response(as is usually expected when someone mentions anything involving a benevolent god,especially in here.).It's sad brother that so many of us have given upon on the hand that feeds us and the only hand that can help us.But,i understand.I was once one of them.I will swallow the bitter insults and continue proclaiming christ in this forum.

OP didn't shower enough that day

Lel, girls would actually ask me if I showered at all and they would tell me that I smell and that my hair is greasy. I showered everyday jfl.

but hey, just be nice bro, just work on your personality bro. Just shitmaxx bro.

well nothing surprising here, women are genetically programmed to be attracted to strong, aggressive alphas, it doesn't matter if he is a killer, in fact this is what women like. Honestly i have seen this kind of shit so many times during my life that it makes me sick, but in the end that is biology, you cannot change it.

How are they doing now?